Sacred Extrication

Sacred Extrication - Ravi

Dress beautiful tonight and meet me at Starlight Aces –R          

Ravi sent the message as he and his partner, Hongbin, walked into the night club. Putting into motion, phase one, for the mission given earlier from their undercover boss they both secretly worked for. Their goal was to scout and gather Intel on a group that has been causing trouble, Night Fox. They walked through the crowd gaining a little attention. They nod to each other as Hongbin went to the dance floor asking a lady if she would like to dance keeping his ears open and striking up conversations with several of the locals, hoping to get some useful information. Ravi, however, went to the poker table keeping an eye on the crowd and listening in on any gossip.

Ravi played a few games from blackjack to Texas Hold ‘em. That is, until he heard a whistle, slowly lifting his head, his eyes fell on the slowly moving crowd. Finding Hongbin in the crowd, Hongbin nodding his head in your direction as you sat at the bar. Ravi’s eyes slowly raised and moved over to the bar, his eyes watching from afar. His eyes drinking in your beautiful form in his favorite dress of yours, while his tongue slowly moved over his lips as the last game of poker began to wind down to the end.

Drawing another card from the dealer, Ravi watched a man approach you, sitting beside you, Ravi noticed the man having a scar above his eye, but strikingly similar to Hongbin only older.

“Fireball please” The man asks tapping his fingertips against the wooden top of the bar, his eyes shifting over to you. The bartender nods making his drink quickly, placing his drink on a napkin, the bartender slowly pushed the drink in front of the strange man. You conversed with the bartender for a while until the man next to you asked you a question causing the conversation to shift to him.

“I didn’t get your name” You asked talking with him for a while without any introduction.

“I’m TK. What’s the name of the beauty I speak with?” He asks flashing his charming smile at you.

“I’m ___________. Pleasure to meet you” You only gave your first name, still trying to be safe in any public setting you were in, politely trying to be nice.

Ravi looks up again as he finishes the game as he feels his heart stop, the strange man moved closer and closer to you, his leg cocked and his weight leaning on the elbow against the bar. His body language announcing more than his conversation was. Ravi slowly gets up and moves to a nearby table, keeping his eyes on you at all costs before pulling out his phone and texting Hongbin quickly to go to your side.

Hongbin thanks the girl he was dancing with, pulling out his phone, he glanced at the message before moving to sit beside you. Hongbin puts his acting skills up and strikes a conversation with you.

“Who is this?” The strange man asked as you looked over at Hongbin, his eyes met with yours as you had a feeling to make something up.

“He’s a friend” You answered simply, that’s when you immediately knew there was trouble, but played along.

“Would you like to dance?” Hongbin asked his hand outreached as you accepted his offer, slipping your hand into his. The two of you turned away from the man and started to walk to the dance floor, you let out a struggled breath as he turned you and began to dance with you. Dancing close to Hongbin, he filled you in with all of the information to catch you up, begging you to stay away from TK, the man you were talking with at the bar.

Your eyes made it to the edge of the crowd as you caught a glimpse of Ravi, sitting at the table before he stood up and slipped into the crowd the back way to avoid being seen by “TK”.

The song ended too soon as TK strides over to you and stood beside you and Hongbin.

“May I have a dance, beautiful?” He questioned, shifting your eyes from TK’s to Hongbin’s, Hongbin nodded his head once, allowing you permission for one dance with him. Hongbin released your hands from his just to be picked up by TK’s cold and calloused hands. With a large crowd there tonight, TK moves you into the thick of the crowd, in the middle of the dance floor, knowing that he few eyes would be watching there.

Hongbin moves to the outskirts of the dance floor and next to Ravi as they both  watch you dance with one of the suspects of the case. TK danced with you lovingly, twirling you around once or twice before bringing you closer to him and whispering in your ear.

Ravi’s fists clenched until his knuckles when ghostly white seeing you in another mans arms, Watching the two of you mingle in the thicker part of the crowd, dancing closer to each other with every passing minute, he stood up and moved around trying to keep you in his sight.

Pulsating beats changed as did the atmosphere of the crowd.

“It’s hot in here, do you want to go outside for some fresh air?” He pressed his lips next to your ear, causing discomfort to overwhelm you once more. Without waiting for your answer, he carefully slipping his hand around your wrist and pulled you through the crowd.

Looking over at Hongbin for just a split second, you watched his eyes move with you as TK pulled you to a back door.

“Dude” Hongbin tried to call Ravi, however, he was on the other side of the club, taking matters into his own hands, Hongbin followed you outside.

The cool night air hit your warm skin as you and TK exited the hot club. Your eyes looked around, seeing a few people standing in the alleyway.

“Who are they?” You asked softly, looking around and trying to get a hold on your surroundings.

“Just some friends” TK shrugged, not making a big deal of it to you. TK’s cold hand released your wrist as you slowly moved back to the steel door of the club. Pulling on the handle, you closed your eyes and bit your tongue discovering that it locks from the outside.

“Come over and warm up by the fire, home girl” TK padded over to you and pressed his hand on your back, forcing you to walk to the barrel where the fire was being contained.

A few seconds later, the steel door opened, Hongbin trotted outside as your eyes widened seeing him here. TK’s “friends” slowly turned around and moved in front of you, TK’s hand wrapped around your upper arm, knowing this just went from bad to worse, your eyes stayed on Hongbin’s wondering what his next move was going to be.

“Nice of you to join us outside on this Friday night, Hongbin” TK smirked, Hongbin’s gaze snapped to TK for a moment as you knew that TK knowing his name was definitely not a good sign.

“It is a beautiful night after all, no use being cooped up in a club all night” Hongbin tried to make light of the situation, however the posse of TK’s started to walk towards him, encircling him against the brick exterior of the club.

“Not for long” TK smiled brightly, a chuckle lightly lining his words before jolting you towards him, a squeal left your lips as your feet stumbled, trying to keep you upright.

“Leave her alone!” Hongbin took a few large steps towards you until he hit the human wall encircling him.

“You shouldn’t have let her dance with me then” TK flashed his smiled towards Hongbin as he pulled your back to his chest and wrapped his arm around your stomach tightly.

“Don’t make me tell you again” Hongbin’s jaw clenched as he watched closely, trying to read TK’s moves.

“Don’t worry about me, I would be more worried about yourself” TK’s voice dropped dark and low quickly as he nodded his head, one of his posse members threw a punch into Hongbin’s stomach.

“No!” You cried, watching your dear friend get pushed backwards, hitting his head against the hard wall and five guys surrounding him, ready for the fight.

“Make it clean boys, I don’t want a repeat of what happened last time” TK turned around as you struggled against his hold to watch Hongbin. With two men holding him and several throwing punches, you watched until you got thrown into the back seat of the car.

Kneeling on the back seat, you watched Hongbin take punches and kicks as he tried to get back at them with what he could.

“Let’s go guys” The leader of the posse called as the two guys dropped Hongbin, his exhausted body falling against the gravel below. The posse walked towards one of their cars as Honbin laid on the ground, trying to push himself up while holding his side where they repeatedly kicked him.

The steel door opened as the posses’ heads turned just to see Ravi standing in the doorway. Slipping into the car, they spun their wheels, burning rubber before leaving with a cloud of white smoke behind them. Ravi quickly read their license plate before helping Hongbin up to his feet.

“T-They took _-_-_____” Hongbin choked out through struggled breaths.

“Bring the car around” Ravi spoke into his watch as he helped Hongbin limp to the curb.

Two pairs of headlights rounded the corner as he helped Hongbin into the passenger seat of his 2016 Blue Corvette Z06.

“How bad is he?” Kyra questioned, helping Hongbin inside and buckling him up as she sat behind the wheel.

“A few broken ribs and possibly a fracture femur” Ravi gave her the lowdown of the most serious injuries, leaving out the cuts and bruises he received as well as the blood trickling down the side of his face from hitting the brick wall. Giving her the license plate number, she typed them into the on dash computer and found their GPS signal. “Follow them but don’t be seen.”

“Where are you going?” Kyra questioned as he closed the door and she rolled down her window.

“To get TK, he is definitely behind our case.” Ravi told her before running off to his car following closely behind. Unhooking his car from Hongbin’s, he gave her the signal as she headed off to follow the posse.

Slipping behind the wheel of his Grey Audi R8, Ravi pulled the seat belt over him as he typed in the license plate into his computer as well. Shifting his car into gear quickly, he pulled out into traffic, determined to get you back as well as pinning TK for his laundry list of charges.

Pushing the engines to the limits, Hongbin, Kyra and Ravi caught up to the posses’ car just as they passed the city lines, heading into the mountains.

“They are going to the VuDu tower” Ravi mumbled to himself as his eyes followed the switchbacks running up the mountain.

“Sir, they found us” One of the members told the driver as he smiled, glancing in his rear view mirror before turning off the main road.

“Follow them, Ravi will peel off” Hongbin instructed as Kyra followed the car and Ravi continued up the switchbacks.

The race was on as another car came out of nowhere and began to chase Ravi, pulling moves and pushing his car to the limit the two of them were in for the race of their lives.

“W-What are you doing?!” You called loudly as you continued to stumble as TK dragged you inside the large foyer then up the stairs to one of the large bedrooms down one of the two corridors.

“You’ll see Princess, just be patient” TK smiled as you watched more guards file into the large mansion, pulling open one of the doors, you got thrown into the room as you slid across the floor, your arms burning against the cool tile. 

Pushing yourself up off of the floor, you watched in horror as TK stood over you, grabbing you by the collar and his lips, his eyes twinkling with a dark evil tint to them.

“Are you going to tell me about your boyfriend and who they work for?” His eyes turned cold as his grip on you tightened.

“For the thousandth time, I don’t know what you are talking about” You told him honestly, standing your ground knowing Ravi hasn’t told you anything of those sorts.

“I warned you, now your punishment is going to come” He growled before a shadow stood in front of the back lit doorway. “Are you going to tell me?” TK questioned once more

“I don’t know what you are talking about” You told him, not wavering from the truth.

“You asked for it” He dropped you to the ground as he stood up and made his way to the door, “Don’t hold back. Make her suffer.”