Chap 1

Huh???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This morning

"Happy birthday Sunny!!!"yelled Jae to the birthday girl from behind.

"AAaaaahhhh"scream Sunny who were making her drink on the kitchen counter.

"YYaahhh do you want to die,i almost have a heart attack you know"yelled Sunny back to Jae.

Jae sheepishly laugh while looking at Sunny suprise face,"Sorry Sunny unnie i didnt mean to scare you then again i did want to surprise you cause its your birthday".

"Well you did surprise me n thank you Jae you remember my birthday"say Sunny while hugging Jae.

"Of course i remember your birthday unnie cause your my favourite unnie"Jae say hugging Sunny back.

Sunny release the hug n ask,"so did you got me a present??".

"Of course i got u present but if you want it you have to wait till tonight"said Jae.

"Aww why do i have to wait?"say a sulked Sunny.

"Come on dont be sad your present is a surprise n you will love it so be patience if you want your present okay"say Jae to Sunny.

"Fine than i wait it better be a great present,anyway do you want coffee?"

"Nah i have to go im almost late for school,bye unnie see you later"say Jae in a hurry while putting her shoes n running out the house.

"Tch this kid is hopeless went waking up early for school"say Sunny while shaking her head.

Sunny got ready herself for work right after she eat her breakfast n leave for work after she lock the house door.

That evening

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter