1/1

Crash
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That's how they ended up; having in the front seat of Taehyung's car.

 

Jungkook breathes heavily, his nails digging into Taehyung's shoulders as he comes down from his high. His lips are parted and he lets out shaky breaths against the older's own. His eyes are tightly closed, he can barely realize what's happening around him.

 

A choked moan escapes his throat and he connects his lips with Taehyung's right away, his hands finding their way up the man's neck, straight to his hair.

 

He can feel Taehyung caressing the heated skin of his lower back and he thinks it couldn't be more calming.

 

"Happy now?" Taehyung mumbles against his lips and Jungkook grins, nodding tiredly.

 

"I'll cross it off my bucket list when we get home." he laughs and gets off Taehyung, landing on his original seat. He lifts his bum just the slighest bit and pulls his underwear and pants up, buckling his belt while watching his lover do the same.

 

"I think you're sitting on my shirt." Taehyung wonders out loud, looking at the back seat to verify the fact that the younger is actually sitting on his blouse, where they had previously thrown it.

 

Jungkook parts his thighs to look at the seat, "Oh, shoot, sorry," he smiles and drags it up, "Here." he hands him the piece of clothing and goes back to buttoning up his own shirt.

 

"I would never imagine that I'd ever get a boyfriend like you." Taehyung confesses all of a sudden, turning the engine on.

 

Jungkook frowns and turns to look at him, "What's that supposed to mean?" he chuckles and pulls the seatbelt over his body.

 

The older male shrugs, "A person that'd make me pull over in the middle of the road so that we can have and he can cross it off his bucket list. You're really rad." he takes a turn right, causing them both to tilt the bodies sideways.

 

"We've been dating only for a few weeks, you don't know me that well. That's why you're saying that." Jungkook states and runs his fingers through his hair, ruffling the locks messily.

 

Taehyung turns to look at him, "I know you better than you think so. You're fascinating." the sides of his lips quirk upwards and he refocuses on the road.

 

He hears Jungkook mumble a soft thank you and he smiles to himself, loving how real Jungkook was, unlike his past lovers.

 

"I think you're fascinating too."

 

He raises both of his eyebrows and turns his head for a split second to take a look of the younger, "You do?"

 

"Well yeah," Jungkook starts, "You're nothing like my best friends and family. You're so calm and gentle. Your shyness seems fascinating to me.." he elaborates carefully, playing with his fingers on his lap.

 

Taehyungs hums, nodding a couple times. The road is nearly empty, so he turns his head and stares at Jungkook.

 

He stares at the man beside him and does not keep his eyes on the road.

 

"Would it be weird if I said that I love you right now?" he enquires, a broad grin plastered on his face. The smile is evident on the younger's face, however as he lifts his gaze, everything seems to turn black.

 

"Swerve!"

 

Taehyung frowns.

 

"Taehyung, swerve!"

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter