|| BATCH 1 ft Taehyung ||

( °з°) ⓡⓘⓒⓗ ⓓⓡⓔⓐⓜⓢ || ⓐⓡⓒⓗⓘⓥⓔⓢ ( °з°)
PICKUP POSTER

designer: Dreamingxoxo
requested by: Cheesecake_luhan
story link: 
Wait... They Are What?!
date: November 13th, 2015

Designer's Notes: I was experimenting while doing this, so it probably will not be to your liking since I used the pictures so weirdly. I wasn't given a specific color scheme, so I just made it this way. I hope you like it! If not, feel free to pm me for a redo!

Don't forget to credit this shop with the banner, just click credit banner and place it in your foreword. ^^

PICK-UP POSTER

designer: ali_muffin
requested by: NanaXXO
story link: 
Processing Love
date: November 15, 2015

I had a lot of fun making your poster the concept was very unique and something I had never done before. It reminded me of Sword Art Online, so I just went with that in mind.


I changed the photo of Sehun you gave me I hope you dont mind and for the character sheet I was able to incorporate the information you gave me while still keeping it simple. And I made the backgound a gif file, so if you want the jpg version instead you can PM me for it.

I hope you like it! Also Remember to credit the shop! Please Come Again!

PICKUP POSTER

designer: ali_muffin
requested by: poohbear_21
story link: 
Lies
date: November 18,2015

I made the poster similar to the one you already have so that you can tell the stories are linked to each other. I also changed the images of Taeyang and Siwan.

Remember to credit us with our banner and a link to our shop. 

Thanks for requesting at our shop, Please Come Again.

PICK-UP POSTER

designer: blacknwhite95
requested by: Infinite-Infinity20
story link: 
Just One Day With You
date: November 18, 2015

 

I hope you like it! Please remember to credit the shop in your foreword with a link and our banner! Please Come Again!

 

 

PICKUP POSTER

designer: ali_muffin
requested by: Weiss_Knight
story link: 
TaeNy in A Nutshell (Chp 22-29)
date: November 22, 2015

Here you go! I hope you like it!


I didn't use the sample poster you sent because I coudn't find suitable pictures of the girls to use for that style poster.

Remember to credit us with our credit banner and a link to our shop in your FOREWORD.

Please come again!

 

PICKUP POSTER

designer: Dreamingxoxo
requested by: syizi93
story link: 
The Wallflower
date: November 23, 2015

I had to change Seohyun's picture because it didn't really match the idea that I had for the poster. As you can see, I tried to make the color scheme pastel, but I obviously failed (lol) This took me roughly twenty three minutes, and I'm actually quite proud of it, so if you don't like it, then that's fine because I like it. As I've mentioned, if you don't like it, then ask me for a redo through PM. It's likely that I will respond saying, "Sure," but that was back then. The last time, this girl kept sending me pictures to replace the picture I used for Minho, and I politely told her that I cannot change the picture because then I'll have to start all over again. Basically, she wasted my time. So if you want a redo, please explain to me what I should change. It's bothersome to have to change it so many times and then be told that they'll just use the original.

Anywho, don't forget to comment that you've picked up and credit us with our banner in your FOREWORD.

Thank you so very much for requesting and have a nice day!

CHARACTER SHEET

PICKUP POSTER

designer: Dreamingxoxo
requested by: J0K3R__
story link: 
Only You
date: November 26, 2015

To be honest, this took me so long since there's barely any Wonho pics out there. I'm also quite upset because it's Thanksgiving and I have to do a request. That's quite alright, I guess. I'm not sure if I can handle a redo, so pm me if you don't like it, and we'll discuss it.

Anywho, don't forget to comment that you've picked up and credit us with our banner in your FOREWORD.

Thank you so very much for requesting and have a nice day!

CHARACTER SHEET

PICKUP POSTER

designer: ali_muffin
requested by: XxtimeandspacexX
story link: 
I'll protect you
date: Nov 26, 2015

I tried to get a manip of sehun in joseon era clothing hower i couldnt find and HQ picture so I used this instead I also couldn't get the rosy colour scheme you wanted unfourtunately, I hope you still like it~

Remember to credit us with our credit banner and a link to our shop in your FOREWORD.

Please come again!

 

PICKUP POSTER

designer: Dreamingxoxo
requested by: iloveExo1
story link: 
The Life of Kim Junmyeon aka Suho
date: Nov 28, 2015

I'll be honest with you: your request would've not been accepted at any other shops. Why? Well, you did not provide us with a proper description of your story. All you did was state how you wanted the poster. Also, you gave multiple genres. If you read the guide, then you would've known that that is not acceptable. 'Any poster that isn't too bright.' Okay, well. You weren't specific at all. Truthfully, I did not want to do your request because why should I have to be criticized for my work if you were vague? Right? Listen, I will not do any redos for this unless you provide the necessary information. Until then, no redos.

Remember to credit us with our credit banner and a link to our shop in your FOREWORD.

Please come again!

 

background

CHARACTER SHEET

PICKUP POSTER

designer: ali_muffin
requested by: Armstrong1
story link: 
Excuse Me
date: November 30, 2015

Here you go! I hope you like it!

I used han hyeyeon as the ulzzang for haneul, also I didnt use the picture of jin you requested because it didnt look well with the finished product.

Remember to credit us with our credit banner and a link to our shop in your FOREWORD.

Please come again!