final.

I'll put my bond on you

TAEMINKEY – Ch – 16 – Marking/ Collaring

It has become common practice for them, and it was plenty pleasurable and fulfilling for all. It was a spur of the moment thing for Minho when he was walking home, passing by a store which displayed those fashionable styled collars made for everyday outfits, a y-yet-cute fashion statement. Which made a pull in his head, because he imagined his boyfriends wearing something similar, something that would be a visual reminder that they were his.

And then he was fixed on the idea.

He didn’t buy the cheap ones that he saw in the store that day, it would be too little, too thin and too ugly for his two princes to have around their necks. So he took it up to the internet, finding stores which sold ownership collars for ...well... humans. It was awkward, yes, but the final find was worth all that.

He went into up to an online store, trying to find something which would fit their unique life style but also the two boys’ personalities. He couldn’t pick anything that would be too big or too bold, especially he couldn’t pick something that didn’t go well with fashionable clothes and additional jewellery. But the final pick, he believed, was gorgeous and matching. He bought two identical collars, a perfect mix between masculine and delicate, and two bracelets for moments where a collar would simply attract too much attention (like a night with their college friends or with families).

But now, the last battle to be won over with this idea, was to show them the pieces of “jewellery” brought.

It only needed him about a week before he finally worked out when it was the right moment to show them. After all, collaring just wasn’t done at a random time in the day. So, Friday evening, after a good round of love making to celebrate the upcoming liberty of the weekend, Minho stood up from the bed, leaving his two kitties to continue kissing lazily and tiredly, too content to try moving too much.

On a basis, he’s just stand up to get a better view of them, always enjoying moments when he got to see them like this, happy, and spent and loving one another and his heart somehow constricted at the idea of breaking them apart. But it was for a higher goal, so he took the two boxes out of his locked cabinet in their common room, turning then back to them.

“Babies, pay attention a bit.”

He took great pride in the fact that the reaction was immediate, both of them responding by glancing back at him. Taemin with a curious look on his face while Kibum, just with one look at the black boxes, was raising a brow at him. “

“Let me guess, it’s some weird toy-“

He shook his head then. “Much more important.” He simply stated before sitting on the bed next to his two lovers. The oldest of the three seemed to fall into the same state of confusion as Taemin when Minho finally opened the two bigger black boxes side by side on the bed.

He could read the shock on their expressions, but could point out the exact moment when they realized what they were presented with by Taemin’s reddening ears and somewhat still-there shock and Kibum’s slow spreading smirk.

“I wasn’t that far though-“ He commented offhandedly.

Minho sighed then, eyeing the older man. “It’s serious.”

“Yes, I know.”

Taemin kept quiet still and Minho thought that he could physically hear the wheels in his head turning, trying to make sense of what he was given. It took about 10 minutes of deafening silence and silent, eye communication with Kibum until they seemed to reach an agreement.

Kibum was the one that reached for one of the collars, taking it gingerly in his hands. “Hold out your hands Minho.” He said and Minho did as instructed, without a comment. He was surprised to see that the collar was placed into his hold as Taemin sat there, before him on his knees, and pretty and with his head bowed.

“A proper collaring is in order, no?” The eldest wondered out loud, smiling at his soon-to-be master.

Minho didn’t expect this outcome in particular if he was to be honest, but it was the best it could be, even better then in his wildest expectations.

“I think so, too.” He readily agreed, unclasping the lock of the collar and, with a sweet kiss on Taemin’s pink lips, placed it around his neck, tying it up. He was the master, but that didn’t mean he will look down at them. He couldn’t possibly do that, he loved them too much.

Taemin seemed happy enough with it, touching the delicate jewellery. “It fits us.” He commented with a grin on his lips. “What is it Kibumi- scared now?” the younger teased, pinching his boyfriend’s side. Which only brought him a light slap on his already sensitive but it was worth seeing Kibum lose his cool.

“I shut up- I fear nothing!”

Minho chuckled as well, opening the clasp to the second collar and waiting for the older male to come closer. “Come on babe.” With a dramatic roll of his eyes he did was he was told, kneeling before the second youngest.

The master was kissed before he managed to kiss Kibum, laughing as he placed the collar around the thin neck and letting it rest there.

When they broke apart, he took the time to really admire them. For a long time. It wasn’t a thing he could see which wasn’t perfect about the two of them. Not even one.

And they were his. He could now see it on them as clear as day. And he loved it.

“Now, it is time to tell you about our condition.” Taemin started, making him snap out of his daze and blink in confusion.

“What...?”

They both laughed at his very intelligent response, looking at each other with those smug expressions which they were when they had that creepy, silent communication that Minho never caught on.

“We have only one condition. “ Kibum followed shortly. “If you have us, and we are only yours, then you must promise us that you are only us as well.”

The younger breathed a sigh of relief and brought both boys into his arms, placing a sweet kiss on their lips. “That would be my honour. I love you two so much...”

By the way they smiled, he knew their love was just the same.