Chapter 1

When We Collide
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her stare was intense, her paces kept getting faster by each steps, and her hair was all over her face.

Almost half an hour ago she was sitting comfortably while throwing lame jokes and insults with her bestfriends and some fellow classmates but it seems like today was not just her day to have fun.

She finally reached the crowd and let out inaudible yet heavy pants from her lips. Sensing a warm aura around them, the crowd's noises substitued and all heads turned to her as they made way for her to walk. She kept her head up high with confidence and tried to remain calm but those efforts misserably failed when her glarring eyes scanned the piece of paper that was pasted on the announcement board infront of her.

Kim Myungsoo and Kang Hyejung are the ones who are going to participate and be the representative for Ceir Academy at The Dragon's Blood Event this year. The meeting regarding this topic will took place in the students' council room tomorrow at 7 A.M -Principal Lee

The Dragon's Blood Event was a special traditional event that were held every five years. It was an event where every academies that are built for educating students with special abilities joined in, including Ceir Academy that had been standing tall for almost thirty years.

Academies like that were all located in the middle of the woods, far away from the normal world to prevent such harms for normal human beings who weren't aware that people with special abilities exists, since the students were on their teenage years which meant they couldn't control their abilities and emotions well. Aside from that, it was also to keep the students from harm too. Special abilities were mostly trained and used for good, but there would always be the bad ones and those bad ones would always try to kidnap the teenagers, using them for more power to earn money, to hurt the humans, and to get revenges.

Because of that, every academies had a huge shield around them and the shields were all made by different kinds of ingridients, but the greatest of them all was the dragon’s blood. To prevent the extinction of the mighty dragons from being hunt down too much,  rules and the event had been created by the oldest man alive, the first man who built an academy for the special abilities, Bae Yongjun. He had stated from the very beginning that a group consists of five students from each academies would participate in the event and had to completed 3 stages of missions before they could hunt down the dragon and took its blood.

 

Three other girls showed up in the crowd with worried faces because of their bestfriend who looked like she could burn down the whole school in a matter of second. Well, she actually could.

"The Ice Prince and The Flame Princess are going together." A student whispered.

"Yeah, I wonder what will happen? Since you know.." Another one added before quickly walked away as the crowd did too, not wanting to face Kang Hyejung's or The Flame Princess herself, wrath.

 

Hyejung groaned in frustration walked straight forward through the academy’s hallway.

“Hyejung! Slow down will you?” A black-haired girl called out as she tried to catch up with Hyejung who seemed like she was heading to the principal’s office.

With blood boiling in her head, Hyejung didn’t even bother to knock, she opened the door and slammed it hard before her bestfriends could even reached out to her.

She was ready to throw a tantrum but then a flashing silver hair caught her attention.

She scowled, “Great, you’re here. Why am I not surprised?” She turned her face to the principal as the silver-haired boy with a cold aura remained calm. “What’s the meaning of this? Since when did the rules for the event changed? Through all this years, through histories, we all know that students joined in as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter