Fin.

★ Professionally Suited for You ★

Yoongi hated Namjoon. He was sure of it, Yoongi could feel it in his heart, mind and soul. He was sure that even his neighbors could feel how much hatred he held for his best friend in this moment.

 

“You did what?” his voice sharp enough to hopefully get through the younger’s thickass skull.

 

“I got you a professional cuddler, his name is Park Jimin, and he’s your type-”

 

“I was going to cut you off at ‘professional cuddler’, are you sure you aren’t making this up?” a scoff broke through his lips and a hand went towards the keyboard to google the term, “Is it like the new ‘Netflix and Chill’ or..?” Namjoon only met that question with an unattractive snort and a goodbye with no explanations

 


From: Nambutt.

    here’s his information, you can’t cancel on him okay?

     just give it a try

 

The text arrived with a link to a website that Yoongi immediately clicked, reading all he could before deeming whether he would argue with his friend any further. The more clicks he made on the site, the less averse he was to the idea. the only thing he wanted to find was the picture of the one that was coming over to his home and to be in his bed, in a very intimate position. It was only when he googled the boy did he finally agree.

 

To: Nambutt.

    you he’s ing cute, i forgive you,

    but you have to buy me my next pair of headphones.

 

From: Nambutt.

    :DD

    :(

 

----

 

The group’s next outing was when Yoongi finally released his true feelings for his dongsaeng.

 

“You’re a you know that?”

 

“Yes, hyung.”

 

“You sent him my address what if he was a creep, serial killer even.”

 

“Posing as a professional cuddler?”

 

“Seokjin-hyung, take your boyfriend away before I try to eat him.”

 

Hoseok and Seokjin were the happy ones of their tiny circle of four, Hoseok was the loudest though. Seokjin was Namjoon’s boyfriend, how he put up with the idiot, Yoongi had no idea, and he gave major props to him every time he saw the older because of it.

 

“You love me, hyung, you can’t deny, I still remember when we were in high school an-”

 

“You really want to get beat, don’t you?” Hoseok’s exuberant laughter was the only thing that anyone could hear from the group, as they walk past the many small shops on the way to a local bar nearby. This particular bar, despite its small appearance was one of the most important places to each of them. This where they spent most of their time, either earning money in small contests, where Yoongi rapped with or without Namjoon and Hoseok, or holding back Namjoon from beating whoever was trying to flirt with Seokjin. Although after the last almost-brawl, everyone that was a regular to the building knew very well who not to try to hit on. 

 

“Please don’t hurt him before the battle, you know how much his ego deflates when you do,” Seokjin’s soothing tone, in an attempt of persuasion, held a teasing quality.

 

“I will try my best, but I make no promises.” Yoongi grinned mischievously and used his hip to open the door for the rest of his friends, finally getting out of the cold winter weather, “Who’s ready to get their kicked?”

 

-----

 

Park Jimin loved every second of his job, not only about how he was able to do his favorite activity with his client, but he also was very thankful for the amount of pay he received with it.  He hadn’t always had this job, he used to be a full time dance instructor for hip-hop with an older friend, until his best friend told him about his new career choice and decided for both of them that it was their dream job.

 

Taehyung wasn’t wrong when he said it was the best career, the people that paid for his time were usual very nice, and sometimes they became friends afterwards, which is always fun to mention at parties, just to see the embarrassed look on their faces, or sometimes just to break the ice with the people he didn’t know.  

 

At first, during his first few sessions he tried really hard, too hard, to make the other feel okay with his presence, which honestly just made it more awkward. Then little by little he eased up, his calm aura less forced, until eventually he never had to think about it.

 

Jeongguk, his best friend’s ‘not-boyfriend’ (just make it official already), though it was ironic that Jimin jumped from two very different areas of work. Before, Jimin would be exhausted by the end of the day, dragging his feet to and from bed because of the complex moves he had to repeatedly teach his students. To then be completely relaxed almost all the time, other than when he went to the dance studio on the weekends. For Jimin, they felt the same, emotionally, dancing was calming for the mind, though the body didn’t always agree, whereas huddling up with someone on a bed or couch, gave him a similar feeling.

 

That all changed, however, when he met Yoongi.

 

-----

 

When Yoongi woke up with a slight hangover, and still in the clothes from the night before, his first thought was if he was in his house or not.

 

Looking around, although blearily, he could tell that he was.

 

The next was whether there was someone in his bed or not, and if so, were they clothed?

 

There was no one, to which, Yoongi breathed a sigh of relief and stretched quietly, his neck feeling like some kind of uncomfortable knot and his thighs were sore, as if he had to lift someone home. If it was Namjoon, he would stab him. That boy is not light, Yoongi knew from plenty of buzzed nights where he had to carry someone else to their home because they were too drunk to stand.

 

From: Pink Princess.

    Thanks for carrying joonie~

     I’ll make sure he buys you a coffee soon~!

 

Yoongi was convinced that Seokjin was the only person able to be happy with that man.

 

    From: Nambutt.

        don’t forget that your cuddler will be at your house at 12,

         he’ll be there for an hour, have fun O:)

 

To: Nambutt.

    off.

 


To: Nambutt.

    dont die from hangover.

    i would somewhat care if you died.

    not a lot tho, dont be a .

 

From: Nambutt.

    AW HYUNG YOU CARE

 

To: Nambutt

    you.

 

Yoongi looked towards the clock, his eyes finally clear after texting for a few minutes, which read 11:18, he pulled himself up from the bed and groaned to himself about his neck. Rubbing the nape of his neck gently, he stumbles to the kitchen and starts the coffee maker and to make a small ramen for himself before hopping into the shower.

 

Yoongi could tell something, other than how sore he felt, was different about today, whether it involved Park Jimin or not. (He kind of hoped it did though) ( Namjoon.) But that was beside the point. Yoongi scoured his room for some clean clothes and threw all of the dirty ones in the hamper in a futile attempt to clean up. Once he found some jeans that he tore at the knee to make walking on stage easier for himself and a plain black v-neck shirt, he walked back to the kitchen to have the coffee he made. He debated on whether he should try to tidy up more, not that it was very messy, but it was obvious that this was lived in. His small dilemma was interrupted by a shy knock on the door, which he knew he wouldn’t have heard if he were in his room.

 

Yoongi set down his mug and saw a snapback lying on the ground, instead of hiding it, he combed back his blonde hair with a hand and put on the hat. Another, louder knock came from the door, and for a reason unknown to himself, he grinned as he opened it.

 

Park Jimin’s picture did not do him justice, Yoongi intends to complain to the website, because he was not prepared for him to have little round glasses on, that should make him look like Harry Potter, but only made him look absolutely squishable. Yoongi opened the door more and held out his hand for a handshake, “Park Jimin, I assume?”

 

He was met with a nod, and a small shake to his hand, and a tiny smile on the others face, “Min Yoongi, then?” Yoongi nodded and stepped to the side to let the orange-haired boy step through, looking down at the floor in embarrassment because, damn he should’ve tidied up more what is Jimin going to think of-

 

“I like your place, it feels like a home,” Jimin muttered to himself, which Yoongi heard and raised an eyebrow in confusion.

 

“It is a home?”

“I mean it feels like a comfortable space, like you actually enjoy being here, and the space is a good representation of who you are as a person.”

 

“Hmm... I guess so, though how do you know that, you don’t look like the observational type.”

 

“Just intuition, seeing you as a person, and seeing- Wait-- was that an insult,” Jimin pouted at Yoongi and crossed his arms over his chest playfully, to which Yoongi turned into the kitchen again to hide his reaction.  Namjoon.

 

Jimin giggled quietly, a sound that should not be as cute as it is if Yoongi wants to live, “But anyway, I am aware that your friend was the one that hired me, so I don’t know if you have researched the rules or the result of what this experience is supposed to be? What I do is purely non-ual, it is a time period where we can be in perfect silence or not, and we can do different styles of cuddling, whichever you are more comfortable with. I will ask before changing position and try my best to make you relaxed around me, if you feel uncomfortable, please tell me, and you will get a full refund, okay?” He finished his explanation with a large smile, which Yoongi is very sure killed his entire soul with how bright it was.

 

“Yoongi?”

 

“Oh , yeah, sorry,” He looked into his coffee cup and nodded, “I’m pretty okay with all of that, if I make if unbearably awkward somehow, you can leave if you want- not that I want you to - but I tend to be an awkward person and I’m not used to a lot of skin ship unless I’m trashed--” Yoongi stopped himself there, after he could feel his face slowly heating up, and took a large gulp of his coffee, to avoid looking at the person who was going to be in his little bubble.

 

“Where do we start, sir?” Jimin giggled again at using the word to describe the man in front of him, his head tilting a bit, and oh god Yoongi didn’t want to focus on his neck, why does God hate him, should he go to church now or something?

 

“I’d say my bed? It’s large enough to fit more than one person so,” Yoongi shrugged and rinsed out his now empty cup, and led the way to his bedroom.

 

“We have different options for us to cuddle, there is, obviously, spooning, there's companioning, which is when we are just sitting side by side, or we can lay next to each other, face to face, it’s all up to you,” Jimin leaned against the door frame, watching Yoongi sit on the bed and turn off whatever was playing from his laptop on the desk

 

Yoongi hummed whatever tune was playing as he thought, and pulled Jimin to his bed and wrapped his arms around Jimin’s slightly larger frame, closing his eyes and nuzzling his way into Jimin’s neck after flicking his snapback off.

 

“Wha- okay, this is fine, this is great- you’ve already gotten the hang of it-”

“Shh, no talk time,” Yoongi moved a bit closer to the younger and sighed contentedly.

 

-----

Jimin wasn’t prepared for Yoongi, in multiple ways, he was by far a lot more attractive than what his friend had described, he carried himself with undeniable confidence but he had such a cute face? Observing his house made him feel like he already knew the older man, he wasn’t pristine clean, but he knew how to be presentable at a given moment, he adored something with words, notebooks were everywhere, and balls of paper in the trash can showed that he was a perfectionist with whatever it was. The coffee said that he either stayed up too late or he got drunk last night and is trying to compensate for it. His voice said even more. The gruffness that could be mistaken for distaste, sounded more like exhaustion to Jimin. Yoongi needed this session, and Jimin is more than glad to be the one so supply the service.

 

Contrary to what Jimin had initially thought, and to what Yoongi had so adorably gracefully explained, that Yoongi would be the kind to just sit next the the younger, he was touchy, it normally took at least five meetings for someone to get this comfortable. Once again, not that he minded.

 

Jimin felt his heart rate rising and his cheeks filling up with color, what the hell?

 

“Are you blushing right now?” He heard Yoongi mutter into his neck, which only made Jimin flush even more and his anxiety spike.

 

“I-I don’t know, are you, gosh,” He squeaked out, his hands feel restless, “It's just hot in here?”

 

“It’s not, we both know that, you're just being a precious cinnamon roll, which you can’t help because that just how you are,” Yoongi grumbled sleepily, like he didn’t even know that he was actually talking.

 

“You think I’m a cinnamon roll?” Jimin’s voice honestly couldn’t get higher at this point, he curled into himself slightly, causing their legs to get tangled together, to get comfortable.

 

“I thought you were the one who was supposed to be calm in this situation,” The younger could hear the smirk in the other’s voice and pouted.

 

“I’ll bite you if you if you keep teasing me.” His pout deepening.

 

“I thought you said this wasn’t a ual experience?”

 

“You’re insufferable.”

 

Yoongi laughed and nuzzled up and down Jimin’s neck, “Am I sufferable enough to get a date out of you?” The slight twang of shyness in Yoongi’s voice was what made Jimin agree.

-----

 Namjoon. But politely him really, he did kind of lend a hand in getting a date with Jimin. He made sure to tell Namjoon that the next time he saw him, though he was a little delayed in doing so, since he was too busy trying to get a good picture on snapchat to send to Jimin, in the end just sending a picture of his coffee cup when he couldn’t get an acceptable one of his face.

 

“Wow, so the great Yoongi scored a date and is actually excited for it?” Seokjin smirked at Yoongi’s phone and snickered quietly when the shorter’s face burned red.

 

“ off, I’m not excited, you’re excited, whatever.”

 

“Do you have anything to say to Joonie over there,” Hoseok pointed blindly behind him at the McDonald’s register.

 

“Yup,” Both men looked shocked and simultaneously rose their eyebrows.

 

“Alright, a Big Mac and two McDoubles, fries, and a thank you.” A smug Namjoon walked up to them holding bags of food, and glanced at Yoongi for the last words.

 

“In your dreams bro.”

 

“I helped you though, you can’t deny.”

 

“Yeah, whatever. Thanks.”

 

“Hyung! That’s twice today that you’ve cared, are you sick?”

 

“ you.”

 

-----

“Our son is growing, Jeonggukkie! He got asked out, they grow up so fast, so something to your son ‘Gukkie!”

 

“M-My son?” the youngest became flustered and mumbled, “I haven’t even asked you out yet,” an uncharacteristic pout forming on his face.

 

“Oh please you two have been dating for months now,” Jimin snickered and walked ahead a bit to turn and walk to the McDonalds backwards, so he could still talk to his friends. He watched both of them grow red with a smirk and a laugh.

 

“This isn’t about us right now-” Taehyung was cut off by a small squeak and a Jeon Jeongguk finally making a move. 

 

“Oh . I didn’t-,” Jimin walked quickly into the McDonalds, waiting for his best friends to kindly stop. While he waited he played with his phone, replying to Yoongi with a picture of the fast-food sign, close to the register.

 

“Jimin?” A curious head tilt and a spin on his heel had him start to blush.

 

“Ohmygod- Hyung, why are you here?” Jimin pursued his lips and smoothed his shirt down in an attempt to make himself look better and tried to inconspicuously comb through his hair with his fingers. Yoongi noticed and grabbed Jimin’s hand before he could run in through his hair again.

 

“You look great, so chill okay?” The elder smiled to the ground and glanced at Jimin in the corner of his eyes to see him flushing as much as he did before, “And to answer your question, I’m with my friends over there,” he pointed to a group of three, one of which was stuffing his face in an attempt to eat a Big Mac in one bite, “God damn it Hoseok.” It was then that Jeongguk and Taehyung came in holding hands and a very very red Jeongguk hiding in Taehyung’s side as best as he could.

 

“And these are my friends, Taehyung and Jeongguk, who literally just started dating,” he twisted to give them an eye, “Right?” Both nodded and Jimin beamed with a little wiggle in his spot.

 

Yoongi mumbled something but Jimin couldn’t ask what because Taehyung launched into a 20 questions game with Yoongi.

 

“Who are you? Why are you holding Jimin’s hand? Are you aware that he has a date with someone? Who are you to him? Does he like you? Do you like him? What do you do with your lif-”

 

“Tae, please stop embarrassing me, this is Yoongi-hyung,” He turned to the latter, “You don't have to answer any of that, sorry about him.”

 

“Min Yoongi, because he looked cute and I felt like it, that person is me I think, I am his next date, I hope so, yes, and if I assumed right, my job is being a bartender on weekends and performing at the same bar on other nights.” Yoongi answered and took a deep breath after with a teasing grin sent to the younger boy beside him.

 

“I like him,” Jeongguk untucked his face from his boyfriend’s neck to say so, only to put it back there with a sincere smile pressed to the side of Tae’s neck.

 

Yoongi lifted Jimin's knuckles to his lips and pecked it with a laugh after, shaking his head in embarrassment of what he just did.

 

“See you tonight babe? You’re still coming over right?” Yoongi tilted his head and took a step back, in the direction of his friends, still not quite ready to let go of the other’s hand.

 

“He said babe-,” Taehyung was cut off by his boyfriend putting his hand over the overly excited boy’s mouth.

 

Jimin nodded quickly and squeezed Yoongi’s hand and a goodbye, smiling at their hands and at the elder, “See you tonight... Babe.”

 

Even Jeongguk wouldn't have been able to conceal the squeal Taehyung let out.

 

-----

Yoongi was surprisingly nervous for his date, he cleaned up a bit more than usual even though Jimin had already been over once before. But these were different circumstances. His friends enjoyed making fun of how he acted around Jimin, right after he came back from talking with him, mimicking his actions. Yoongi at the time was too dazed from Jimin replying with babe to respond with a snarky comment, as he usually would.

 

Why he was so nervous, other than worrying over if he would embarrass himself, was how they would spend the date. He planned to let Jimin choose anything he wanted on Netflix and to make popcorn for the both of them. He knew it wasn't very expensive or anything, but he didn’t usually get fancier than this unless it were a special occasion. Nevertheless he was still pretty nervous. Yoongi still cringes whenever he thinks about how he asked the boy on a date, he made something up when he told his friends about it, otherwise he would never be able to hear the end of it.

 

Never.

 

Speaking of things that he would never be able to live down, there goes Yoongi’s heart to the pit of his stomach once he hears a shy knock on the door. Just like before they first met, the older swept up a snapback and pulled it onto his head as he answered the door.

 

“Hello!” Jimin chirped out, his hands behind his back and his pants much tighter than the first time they met. Yoongi appreciates this very fact when he lets Jimin in and flushes when he thinks that he might have been caught by the other.

 

“Hey, so for the date, I was thinking that you could choose something on Netflix? Sorry for the lack of impressiveness and all, I just feel comfortable here and-”

 

“That’s perfect,” The Ginger grinned from over his shoulder, sliding off his hoodie and folding it over his arm.

 

“Make yourself comfortable, my Netflix is logged in and everything, you can choose anything, as long as it isn't a cooking show, please Seokjin made me suffer through that during my college days,” He rambled with a small pout, his posture looking the stiffness, making him look younger than before. Jimin nodded in an answer and surfed Netflix for a few minutes, Yoongi making a bowl of popcorn in the microwave, cursing under his breath when it burned his finger.

 

“Do you mind if I just choose a random thing? I don't know what to pick really,” Jimin whined the last sentence, his arms folding against his chest and his legs crossing underneath him on the floor that he chose to sit on.

 

“Oh no, go ahead, I let you choose remember?” The blonde sat down next to the other and offered him a piece of popcorn, “I hope you don't mind having butter on it either, sorry,” Yoongi grimaced, suddenly realizing that some people have preferences.

 

“Hyung, calm down okay? I’m not going to dislike you if you put butter on popcorn, which I personally like, but you don't have to be nervous or anything. Think about it as if I were here to cuddle you again.”

 

“I wouldn't want you to have to work on a date though,” Yoongi stuck out his tongue and leaned back far enough so he could rest on the couch.

 

“I could make an exception, for you,” Jimin mumbled and pressed the ‘Select’ button on the controller, avoiding eye contact with the slightly smug boy next to him.

 

-----

Jimin regrets a lot of things in his life. This moment being one, not being with possibly the best guy he’s met, or how they somehow got close enough through the beginning of the movie to have the younger underneath the other’s arm. But the regret was actually the movie he accidentally chose for their first date.

 

“I can't believe you found a soft on Netflix and chose it as the first movie we watched together,” Yoongi snickered out, the arm not over Jimin’s shoulder reaching up to cover his small giggles.

 

“I didn’t mean to,” Jimin whimpered, slapping the other’s arm gently before hiding his face behind it.

 

“You better make it up to me when we have another date, if you want another that is, I hope you do.” Yoongi babbled on, something that Jimin, after witnessing it a few times, has deemed absolutely adorable.

 

“I will bring you some coffee next time? Good coffee, not the crappy McDonalds coffee hat you keep drinking, dear god how do you live off of th-” Jimin was interrupted by a quick peck to his nose and then an even quicker one to his lips, the culprit of both actions, standing and picking up the popcorn bowl they finished moments earlier, “Hey! I wasn’t finished-,”

 

“You’re cute babe.”


God Bless Namjoon.