Hurt

UGLY DUCKLING

You're a daughter from rich family. You born with silver spoon in your mouth. You have everything except for your features. You ugly and you're lack of self confidence. You going to school by walking because you didnt want to attract attention more than you have for your look. As you enter the school entrance your eyes attract to this one guy. His name is Jeonghan. The prince of school and his friend Vernon. Both of them are really handsome that most of your schoolmates wanted to become their girlfriend. But unfortunately, both of them are playboy and dont even serious on their relationship with the girls around them. But most of the girls didnt even care as long as they can near with both of them. Cant lie but you also have feelings towards Jeonghan. Who wouldnt be? He have everything. Money, fame, good grades except for his attitude. He selfish, arrogant and full of himself. But cant deny he is the dream guy of your life.

....

One day, out of blue Jeonghan wanted to meet with you personally. Many eyes focused on you and Jeonghan as you walk on the hallway. He bring you to the rooftop to have a more private conversation. He confessed his feeling toward you. "I like you Kim Han Na!" he said. You are so shocked for what have Jeonghan have been confessed. "Je-jeonghan. What are you talking about? This aint funny okay?" you replied. Jeonghan have a serious look on his face. "I'm serious though. Do you think this is funny?" he said and near himself towards you. He grab your waist and pull you closer to him. He give you his flirtatious glance. He touch lightly of your red cheeks from the embarrassment. You feel like you have fallen to his hand and soon to be his. But you push him instead and wanted an even further explanation."Why do you like me? What did you saw in me? I'm not pretty and i'm not good in grades" you said. "I just like you. Why does it have to be a reason?" he replied. With curious and happy feels you accept his feelings.

....

A month have past since you have become Jeonghan's girlfriend. As usual you went to Jeonghan classroom to asked him for having lunch with you. But he wasnt there. You searched for him everywhere. Then you saw him with his friends laughing about something. You wanted to surprised him but stop from doing so because you heard them talking about you.

"Jeonghan, are you seriously in love with that girlfriend of yours?" Vernon asked.

 "Who? Kim Han Na? Dont be ridiculous. I just wanted to have fun with her. Who wanted to with that ugly. Hahahaha!" Jeonghan replied.

"Wow you're sure a mean person you know that" Vernon said.

"Well you know me better that anyone else right" Jeonghan said.

Lunch box in your hand dropped and so your tears. You cant believe what you have just heard. You cant believe that all this time you have been toyed by that innocent handsome face of Jeonghan. Vernon and Jeonghan then realized that their conversation have been heard by you. They have shocked look on their face. They didnt know that their conversation have been heard by you. Jeonghan tried to explain but you slap him before he even start the talking.

"Is it true? You only wanted to play with my feelings? Are you having fun? I cant believe you did this to me. I hate you!!" you screamed.

"Yeah. It is true!! Who wanted you as their girlfriend? Especially me. Dont you even curious on the first place why i confessed to you? You dont deserve to be my girlfriend!!" Jeonghan said.

"Hahaha. I'm so stupid to love for this kind of guy" you said as your tears nonstop falling from your eyes.

Jeonghan shocked with your face expression. He doesnt know that it will be this worse. He feel tight on his chest. He felt very guilty by his own wrong doing. He wanted to go near you but you moved back and didnt let him near you. Vernon stood beside Jeonghan with shocked too for what he have see.

"Remember this Jeonghan. I HATE YOU!! You will regret it!!" you warned him. Then you leave that place and decided to skip the rest of your class.

You went back home and cry as much as you can to release the overwhelm feelings. You didnt even want to eat and didnt even went out of your room. Your mother really worried of your condition and try to ask of what have happened. You explain everything. Your mother furious from what she have heard and decided to meet with Jeonghan but you prevented her. Since you insisted on prevent from her to meet with Jeonghan, she wanted to change your look instead. Didnt realize you have become really pretty that you didnt even believe your own eyes on how many you have changed.

.......

Back to school with confidence. You walked with your head held high. Many eyes attract to you. But this time not with disgusting look but shocked with how much you have changed thanks to her mother that once a model when she was young. Both girls and guys of your school tried to getting closer to you. From that day on, without knowing you have gained more friends and even fans.

But there are someone didnt like of what have happened. Jeonghan didnt even realized that he keep on stalking you from behind. He didnt want to but his heart didnt want to listen to his owner. His foot keep on following your footsteps. No matter where you go, he will follow you from behind like stalker.

"Wake up Jeonghan! Who was the one who have been the one who rejecting her!" he said to himself as he slapped his right cheek.

Vernon bizarre with Jeonghan's behaviour lately. "Are you okay? Have you gone carzy?" Vernon asked playfully.

"Yeah. I have gone crazy. I regret for what i have done to Han Na" Jeonghan replied.

Vernon sighed. "If you regret why do you did it on the first place" Vernon said.

"How should i know it will became like this" Jeonghan said.

"So what do want to do now?" Vernon asked.

"I will try asking for forgiveness from Han Na"

"And then?" Vernon asked.

"I will try to earn her heart again without fail" Jeonghan said with determined spirit.

.....

Jeonghan try many ways to earn your heart back but you're too afraid that the same thing will repeated again if you accept his feelings. He gave you bouquet of roses mostly everyday. It might be cheesy but he also gave love letter everyday for you to read without fail. You cant lie to yourself that you're still have feelings for Jeonghan. But you didnt want the same thing happened so you shut your feeling deep down in your heart and keep being mean to Jeonghan. Make fun of him in front of everyone. Rejecting his flowers and love letter in front of everyone. But all of that didnt stop Jeonghan from giving up. Because this time he really love you not because of your new look but your earnest feeling that he witness on the day he rejected you. The day he dumped you.

.....

One day, Jeonghan didnt even showed up in front of you. For some reason you felt like you're really lonely. You tried to searched for him but you cant see him anywhere. You found Vernon instead. You asked him where Jeonghan have been?

"Jeonghan sick and he have to stay home for this whole week" Vernon said.

Your face changed to white as milk from what you have heard and you asked Vernon where is Jeonghan's house is.

You decided to pay a visit to checked how Jeonghan's condition. His maid assist you to his bedroom. You opened his room's door and you saw him lying on bed without any reaction. He just sleeping like baby. You staring at him like you will not blinking your eyes. Then, you realized that you cant hate him because you have always been in love with him.

"I love you Jeonghan" with teary eyes you confess to him. You lay your head on his body.

"I love you too Han Na" Jeonghan replied.

You pull away from Jeonghan's body. You didnt know that Jeonghan have been stayed awake since you have come to his room. Jeonghan prefer to pretend to be slepping because he wanted to know what you will do to him. You wanted to ran away but Jeonghan stop you by grabbing your wrist.

"Listen to me first Han Na!" Jeonghan pleaded.

"What do you want Jeonghan?!" you asked.

"I know that i have hurt you but i regret for my attitude towards you. I really love you" Jeonghan confessed.

 "I know why you love the me now. Because i'm prettier now right?" you asked with disgusting look.

"Yeah youre prettier now. But that does not the reason i love you. I realized from the day i have dumped you, i missed you so much. I really reagret for my action. Please forgive me my love?" Jeonghan pleaded with sad pair of puppy eyes.

"I dont want the same thing to happened again" you replied with cold.

"I promised it wont happen again" Jeonghan determined.

"I will forgive you. I too missed you so much. I love you so much Jeonghan" you replied sincerely.

"Thank you my love for accepting me back" Jeonghan thank you with a passionate kiss. You and Jeonghan laughing and it was your love keep on growing day by day until you have officially become his life partner.

 

- The End-

Thanks for reading :) Hope you guys enjoys it. And dont forget to comment and give your reviews down below. Peace up :)