Prologue

Be Happy

“Saengilchukhahaemida…saengilchukhahaemida…Happy Birthday, our harabeoji !!! ,Shin Hye sang birthday song with a cake in hand.

“harabeoji , blow a candle and make a wish quickly” she said while holding the cake.

“Why the old man like me should make a wish ?” grandpa asked.

“because I am going to fulfill your wish, make a wish that I can do”. She replied.

“Okay. My wish…”he thought for a while. “I want to see you marry with a nice guy. So, I did arrange marriage for you.” He said while sitting on sofa.

“Mwo yah,I can’t do it, this is not wish, but your decision, I can’t.”She refused firmly.

“Don’t complain anymore. Every time ,I let you did what you want.When you wanted to attend fashion school, I let you attend. Besides, I don’t have anyone to be a successor for my hotel. That’s why I made this decision.Please understand me, shin hye ah.” Grandpa explained to her .

“But how can I marry with someone I’ve never known.” She whined . “Think…think about what should I do, shin hye” she said in her mind. And She thought for a while. “Yes, I got an idea”.

“Harabeoji…can’t you make a blind date first? please…”she complained again. “And I’m sure myself, I’ll never like that guy.” She said firmly.

“How can you be so sure ,kid . Okay , I’ll set a blind date first . But I have a condition. You  need to come out from meeting place during 30 minutes if you don’t like him. Then, I promise I’ll cancel it. If not, that arrange marriage thing will continue.” He said.

“okay, call ! not 30 mins, I can come out in 15 min ,grandpa.” she replied confidently.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note

I think you can guess who is that guy, Right?

Thanks a lot for subscribe and comments.^_^