Chapter On

Seventeen: The Secret Service
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kim Mingyu!" A man screamed from the top of his lungs as he spotted the long and lanky figure, Mingyu, sprawled across his bed. "Why can't you get changed instead of making all my bed wet!?"

Mingyu laid on a bed, soaked from head to toe, and lifted a twitching hand in a failed attempt to shoo his friend away.

"I'm way too tired... I really thought I was going to die in there." The brunette complained, propping himself up on his elbows to get a peek at how mad Wonwoo actually was. "But I'm so sorry your bed is wet now, I wonder how you will ever recover. Thoughts and prayers all around."

Wonwoo sighed, as he walked past the other beds in the dorm to get to his, and flicked the younger's forehead before motioning to the latter to get up and sit on the edge of the mattress. "Sit there, I'll bring you some extra clothes."

Mingyu nodded and looked around him.

 

Dorm 13 consisted of three bedrooms, a bathroom and a small kitchen. The walls were plainly white even though some posters had been taped here and there depending on the room's owners. The boys had decided to split their team in 3 smaller groups that each had their own bedroom. First we have Seungcheol, Mingyu, Wonwoo and Hansol; supposedly the residents of the first room down the hall, except for Jihoon who was frequently found in a certain roommate's bed when the morning came. And just for good measure, let's pretend no one has ever noticed that Hansol regularly sneaks out at night to cuddle with his -quote, unquote- best friend, Seungkwan.


Second came Jihoon, Jisoo, Jeonghan, Seokmin and Seungkwan; set to occupy the biggest bedroom but hardly using it; Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter