Just an Extra

Just an Extra - Hyuk

“Where is it!” A voice groaned from the living room as you moved your body away from your farmhouse sink, your soaking wet hands grabbed the nearby towel and rung it around your hands slowly.

“Where’s what?” You cooed back, curious as to where he was at and what he was looking for.

“My wallet…” The voice groaned again as you walked to the island and leaned your hip against the edge of the counter. “It has the card key I need to get into practice…”

“I think I saw it somewhere….” You thought out loud, your voice was soft yet you saw him lift his head rapidly from behind the couch.

“You did?!” Hyuk beamed, jumping to his feet, he ran over to you and looked deep into your eyes, “Where did you see it?” His voice laced with desperation.

“Hrmmm…. I think it was in the bedroom…” You thought back, seeing it either on the night stand or on the dresser in the closet.

“Thank you!” He sang running off towards the bedroom at a lightning speed.

“Do you need help?” You yelled as you tossed the towel on the island.

“Yes pleaseeeeeee” He whining singing tone caused you to smile, shaking your head slightly, you trotted off to the bedroom to help on his quest of finding his lost wallet.

“Where did you last see it?” Hyuk questioned when you trotted through the doorway, his hands shuffling things around your desk.

“Either in the closet or around the bed…” You scanned the room, making sure it wasn’t out in the open.

“How about you check around the bed and I will get the closet” Hyuk ordered as he moved quickly toward the closet.

“Yes sir!” You giggled saluting him playfully, Hyuk glanced at you as he moved towards the closet.

“Get to work Missy” He chuckled before flipping on the light in the closet and rummaging around.

Checking around the bed, you lifted up the decorative pillows and then pulled out all of the drawers of the nightstands with little luck. Running your fingers through your hair, your head dropped down to the carpeted floor. Seeing an odd shadow come from under the bed, you carefully lowered yourself onto your stomach as you looked under the bed and found only one thing. A collar.

“..Hyuk? What is this?” You questioned, moving from off of your stomach to kneeling next to the bed.

“Did you find it?!” He poked his head out of the closet and started walking towards you, thinking you had found his wallet.

Lifting the collar up in your hand so that he could see what you found, the smile quickly soured on his face while his feet froze instantly. Tilting your head to one side, slightly confused, you watched his expressions and body language more closely than normal.

“Hyuk?” You cooed seeing him freeze, wondering what has gotten into him.

“A-Ah.. it isn’t anything.. don’t worry about it…” His words rushed together as he tried to lean over and snatch it from you, however, you were too quick and pulled it out of his reach.

“Can I please have it, jagi?” He cooed, his hand outstretching with his palm up so you could hand it over.

“Not until you tell me where this came from” You sternly inquired as several different scenarios and thoughts rushed through your mind.

“I really didn’t want to tell you this…” He muttered under his breath, bringing his offered hand up and rubbing his neck while his eyes closed as he took a deep breath. Your mind plunged into the darkest thoughts you had while waiting for him to reply. “Remember that late night I came home, like really late at night?“

“Yeah….” You folded your arms across yourself, trying to prepare yourself for the worst.

“Well…. at the concert… I forgot to take it off from the performance, so when I crawled into bed next to you, I took it off and tossed it on the floor…” He explained, his head slightly dropped as his confession spilled from his lips.

“That’s it?” You questioned, wanting to make sure

“That’s it” He told you with a gentle nod of his head, his eyes peering into yours, thinking it over you just laughed at yourself before your fingers undid the clasp and wrapped it around your neck.

“What are you doing?” He giggled, laying on the bed as you looked at yourself in the mirror, tilting your head cutely from one side then the other as you then posed in front of the mirror playfully.

“You have a really big neck” You pulled the collar away from your smaller, less toned neck. Hearing a laugh come from Hyuk, you spun around with a smile curling on your lips.

“Yah! I thought we were looking for my wallet” He lifted up the pillows before throwing a pillow towards you. Letting out a squeal, the pillow hit you and plopped on the floor by your feet. Picking up the pillow, you quickly threw it at Hyuk as you passed, heading towards the closet.

Turning your shared room upside down, resuming your search for the lost item you were trying to find in the first place.

“I found it!” He cried happily as a commotion followed his words as you turned from looking all over the floor of your closet.

“Where was it?” You poked your head out of the closet and saw him holding his wallet in his hand.

“It was under the bedside table” He told you, slipping the wallet into his back pocket quickly.

Rushing out of the bedroom, he ran to the front door and pulled a leather jacket over his white t shirt as his feet slipped into his shoes quickly.

“Wait, you forgot something” You called, running over to the door as his hand grasped the door handle.

“What?” He snapped back around to look at you, thinking he forgot something else important. Quickly but carefully unlatching the collar from around your neck, you slid it around his neck and kissed the tip of his nose gently.

“Go get ‘em” You giggled, the tone in your voice was playing as it you would say it to a dog.

“Thanks Jagi~ See you tonight!” He smiled and ran out of the door, blowing kisses back to you on the way.