sequel!!

rainy days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It got to about 6pm and the sky outside was plastered with bright oranges and pinks as the sun set. You were still snuggled in Taehyungs embrace, enjoying the warmth provided by his body. The silence was broken by your stomach rumbling. You looked up with red cheeks as Taehyung laughed at you. 'You must be hungry, let me make you some food' he said. 'No you stay here and rest while you can, its your day off after all'. You were about to get up and walk towards the kitchen, when he grabbed your wrist and pulled you back down on the sofa. 'I insist, I hardly get to treat my girlfriend anyway'
He gave your surprised face a quick peck and walked of to the kitchen, chuckling lightly.

You followed him to the kitchen and sat down at the table, admiring his broad shoulders from behind. After an hour of him rustling around in the kitchen, Taehyung placed the food down on the table, urging you to eat. You flashed him a smile before tucking in, but he just sat there and watched you as you stuffed your face with food. You felt him watching you, and looked up at him with a questioning expression. Why aren't you eating?' You asked him. He didn't reply, only opened his mouth. 'Ahhhhh'.  You knew what he wanted, so you picked up a piece of food and placed it in his mouth.

The smile on his face made you giggle. I'm guessing he enjoyed the food. 'Ahhhh' you heard again, but this time he was waiting for you to open your mouth, so he could feed you. The eager look in his eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter