final

rainy days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was nearing November 30th, it had been weeks since you had seen your boyfriend Taehyung. He had been busy recently getting ready for their comeback, and you didn't have time to meet up.

It was a rainy Saturday afternoon. You were lazing around your apartment, listening to the calming sound of raindrops hitting your windows . Your friends considered you weird, as you prefered rain over sun. Taehyung didn't. Whenever it used to rain, you and Taehyung would go outside with your umbrellas and enjoy the relaxing atmosphere as much as you could, considering you both lived stressful lives. You with your studying and him with his career as an idol.

A smile spread across your face, as you reminisced about those peaceful times. You missed him. It was lonely in your apartment, without him keeping you company.

A loud knock on the door broke your train of thoughts. You walked towards the door, wondering who it was. You pulled the door open, only to be met by a huge rectangle-shaped grin. Taehyung. He ran towards you and enveloped you into his warm embrace. How you missed this. 'Jagiya, I missed you' he whispered into your ear causing you to fidget due to the ticklish sensation you felt. You pulled away from the hug and flashed him a huge smile, 'I missed you too' you whined cutely. 'Aigoo you're so cute' he said as he pinched your cheeks and gave you a peck on the nose.

You pulled him away from the door and shut it, as he was letting all the cold air insi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter