Confused Feelings

우리의 느낌 (Our Feelings)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's a normal day in the practice room today. Full of sweaty teenage kids who decided to form tiny groups of their own after a very tiring dance routine. On one side, the two 98-Liners Seungkwan and Hansol thought it was a very nice idea to stay as close as possible to each other despite all the sweating. In fact, they were so close to each other that you would think a teenage couple just suddenly decided to go on a date inside their annoyingly green practice room. They were talking about stupid stuff while Seungkwan tries to use his best quality English on Hansol each chance he get. Hansol, though he thought it was a little dumb, find it amusing nonetheless. Hansol just leaned on Seungkwan while the other backhugged him and they both just kept on laughing at their own silliness. The other members didn't mind the position of the two young ones because they too were busy doing random silly stuff. For example, the 96- Line kids are now playing mafia except for Jihoon who was busy piggyback-riding on Mingyu's back. Mingyu was so tall and Jihoon kinda hated it (well, maybe he hated it a lot) coz he was the hyung between him and Mingyu and he thought it was so unfair that someone had to be so much taller than him when he is the older one. On the other hand, Seokmin joined the hyungs in place of Jihoon. He is an energetic and fun-loving type of kid so even if he is not a 96-Liner, he is basically the one who's always taking Jihoon's place in the 96-Line whenever they decide to play coz like them, he is also playful. They were all having fun trying to eliminate Wonwoo on the game the same time as on another part of the room, Chan and Dongjin were still busy memorizing their dance routines even after they  all took a break.

This leaves the 95-Liners out of the picture. Well technically, they weren't out of the frame. It's just that Jeonghan thinks it's so weird that him and Jisoo were always being left out by Seungcheol and Doyoon whose ages are the same as them, only a bit older in terms of months. He feels like he is always out of place whenever they take a break from practice which is also the time when each member would go to their closest members and hang out with them. He thinks it was weird coz each time he feels like this, he was always with Jisoo, who thought that it was his responsibility to be with Jeonghan all the time, so how come he still feels so left behind when all the other members are also in mini groups? Jeonghan is now very much questioning his own self. "이런 느낌은 뭔가요?," Jeonghan silently asked himself. "What is this feeling?", "Why do I feel this way when we are all friends?" "I mean, why do I think that Doyoon shouldn't be the only one that gets to spend time with the leader", "Like how does that even make sense?" "I already know that Seungcheolie and him are close friends so why am I not happy whenever they spend time together?", "What's wrong with you Jeonghanie?," mumbled Jeonghan on his own while looking at the opposite side of the room where the scene that he's been feeling out of place about was happening. Jeonghan must have said the last part loud enough for Jisoo to ask him a question of his own. "Are you okay hyung?," asked Jisoo. He was tilting his head while looking at Jeonghan coz he was sure he heard Jeonghan say, "What's wrong with you Jeonghanie?" Jisoo was wondering if something happened to his hyung but then saw the direction where he was looking at and for some reason he felt like there's no need  to even question Jeonghan hyung. Jisoo kinda felt like he uncovered a secret so he just decided to keep quiet about it and just smiled awkwardly.

Meanwhile, on that said other part of the room, Seungcheol and Doyoon were busy watching the maknaes practice their dance routines. They looked like a young married couple watching their young kids with their pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter