Welcome ~

Roommate season 3

Jackson pov:

It was extremely quiet in the house. After everyone moving out leaving me and Youngji it felt like a ghost house. I walked down the white stairs thinking, who could these new people be that move in here today. For real ive kind of been getting tired of being i this show, but im hoping for funnier people to join the house.

I had woken up early to get ready for the new people, i still had no idea which they were only that they were all idols. My mind went all kinds of ways just thinking of which kind of celebrities would join. 

Youngji was still sleeping since it was still early and she probably wanted to rest as much as she could. We have actually become great friends, she`s a really nice girl, but i feel like under that funny laugh there`s alot of insecurities. I hope she makes more friends this season.

I heard a car coming, actually it sounded like more then one so i went out. Two black vans were parked there and out of one of them a really pretty girl ith really femenine features came out, she looked extremelly pretty. Out of the other van came out a girl... wait no a guy... no a girl. OMG what the hell should i go and ask him?! No Jackson thats just rude you dont ask him I MEAN her that. Both of them were staring at me, and i realised probably at the time that i had an inner conflict with myself they weren staring at me. I looked up at them again and decided to make a conversation.

- Hi so you guys are going to live here with me and Youngji right? i said, trying to sound as confident when in reality i just sounded like a , - i mean Hi im Jackson! 

- Hi jackson, My name is Jeonghan im from Seventeen! The GUY with the long hair said, he looked at me awkwardly trying to smile while i saw he was freaking nervous.

- Hi Jeonghan! and what`s your name? i asked trying not to sound like a total .

- ...mm my name is Jei, im from Fiestar! she said in a soft but beautiful voice.

- Well hello to both of you and you are both welcome to come in. i took their bags and followed them inside.

Their eyes were glued to the inside of the house. They looked like kids going into a candy store.

- Do you like it? i asked even though i knew the answer.

- YES! they answered in unison almost as if they were screming, and i think that woke Youngji up because after one second i saw a very tired Youngji go down the stairs. She didnt even notice the new people until she open her eyes all the way, and when she did it looked like she had a heartattack. She almost fell to the ground, but she fell onto Jei instead. The poor girl was trying to breath it seemed like, and she didnt succed until Youngji realised what her clumsyness had caused and she started laughing. She said hello to them, talked for abit, saying sorry to Jei over and over again and then finally going uppstairs to put on some acuall clothes.

__________________________________________

One hour later of awkward chit chatting i heard a knock on the door. I walked over and opened the door. There were two beautiful girls, who i already knew the names of, Solar and Moonbyul.

 

Moonbyul pov:

Me and Solar, who i had just met right outside of our vans, came into the gigantic house. It was so big, and so beautiful. I turned around and faced Solar, i hadnt realised how pretty she was until i met her eyes, they looked like diamonds and her lips. They were so kissable.. WAIT no. Moonbyul you should not be thinking these kind of things! the inner fight i had with myself stopped when i heard her voice.

- Hi, mm, so do you want to unpack, we are supposed to be roommates as well with youngji! she said and smiled at me. And i just realised i had forgot to introduce myself. I went over to all of them and introduced myself to the new people which seemed very friendly. 

I took my bags and i wanted to be polite so i took one of hers too. SHe smiled at me and that made me melt. I wanted to do anything to make her smile right now. We went up the stairs when i saw these cameras. I looked at one of them and moved my head, and it moved along. It was wierd but it was kinda fun. After having a staring contest with the camera i turned around I saw Solar trying to hold her laughter in. We went into our room and were met with three beds.

One of them had the blankets of bunnies, i guessed that one was youngji`s, i didnt know really alot about her but from what i had seen she seemed like a pretty cute girl. I sat myself on the bed in the middle, it was just black and i liked it. Solar jumped on to the bed that was left. The bed had a animal print which suited her. * OMG I SOUND LIKE A ING * ok Moonbyul take it easy dont think about how pretty her hair is or how her body is freaking gorgeous... 

- OMO HIIIII! A little girl with red-ish hair came into the room breaking the silence, i guess she was Youngji, ARE YOU GUYS MY NEW ROOMMATES?????

- Yeah, You`re Youngji right, naww you`re so cute, my name is Solar! *Her voice sounded like an angel`s voice.*

- Ofc i know, I love you Solar, and its so cool that im roomming with both Moonbyul and Solar!!!

- mmm... i said. Man this girl is cute but talks alot, - But i know you to y`know, i said, i stood up from the bed and started dancing to Mamma mia by Kara

She went by my side and started dancing too. She was so cute. After a while i told her that we had to pack up our stuff so she left happily. I looked up at Solar and caught her staring at me, she looked away blushing. I tried to find something to talk to her about.. I thought for a while until i just thought anything would be better then this awkward atmosphere.

- So... Hi, I guess you know my name is Moonbyul, I`m a big fan! *Oh man what a geek i sounded like* i smiled at her.

- Yeah, i really like your music too! She loked down, like she didnt want to look at me, i felt a little sad until i saw her cheeks blushing. I heard the door open down stairs, we both went down just to realise everyone had come. The new people that had come where Junhoe, Sungjong, Yura. We all sat on the couch awkwardly until Jackson deided to speak up.

- Hi everyone, and welcome to Roommate, Righ there by the door you can see which room you are going to live in, but first of all we are going to introduce ourselves. Who wants to start? He looked around in the room, witing for someone to raise their hand, In the end i raised my hand, i was going to have to do it some day either way, I stood up.

- Hi everyone, My name is Moonbyul and im a rapper as most of you know. I smiled and moonwalked akc to my seat in the couch. I felt happy since it felt like i had given a good first impression. I looked over at Junhoe and he stood up.

- Well Hello, Im Junhoe from YG`s new boygroup IKON and im really happy to be here. He looked ike he didnt mean it but either way he smiled.

- Hi everyone, Im the visual form Girlsday ~ Yura, im really happy to be here and have some fun~.

It went on and on until everyone had introduced themselves. I must say im really interested in some of these people. Like Sungjong, im not the judgemental person but man he was staring at Jackson`s abs like they were made of chocolate when Jackson lifted his shirt abit. That boy had to be abit more careful.

Solar pov:

So Im not saying im attracted to Moonbyul, i just think she looks like an angel sent from heaven. But that doesnt mean i like her, NO! 

Under the whole introduction i kept repeating that until it was time for us to go up to our rooms to finish unpacking. I tried to go up the stairs but a hand pulled me down and i faced Junhoe who looked at like I was an idiot:

- You cant be so obvoius, please, there are cameras all over the place! he screemed in my ear while speaking quei so no one could hear. I dont know how he did that. He let me go and i went up thinking what he was talking about until i saw Moonbyul.. And i realised what he was taliing about.

 

_____________________________________________________________

 

Ok so hi, i hope you liked the first chapter, ik it , you can unsubscribe now if ya want i get it. this is my first fanfic and im scared asf. Pls be welcome to write what you thought. ^3^

tumblr_mg3gn6IRkv1r9hdixo1_500.gif