O N E

PATHETIC LIFE

Yoon Hayoung POV

"Hayoungie ! Dayoungie ! Wake up !"

I heard grandpa shouted from the kitchen.I peeped from under my blanket and the sunrays fall on me. 

"Urghh..." I groaned and get up from my bed.I shook Dayoung beside me who was snoring softly.

"Dayoungie. Wake up sleepy head." I whispered to Dayoung ear and tickled her petite body.She giggled cutely before sit up with her messy hair.I just smiled at the scene of Dayoung.

Oh hi readers. I'm Yoon Hayoung and she's my little sister Yoon Dayoung. We live with our grandpa after both of our parents died in a massive airplane collision during their work trip to Amsterdam.I'm already in my last year in high school while Dayoung still in the kindergarten.Eventhough its sad to know the fact that we already an orphan but its great to have a grandfather like harabeoji.A loving and understanding grandfather.We depend our life on him.It's a pity to see my grandfather work really hard to provide us everything since at his age now its already the time for him to rest.I've already ask him to stop working and let me work part time but he didnt agree with it. 

After both of us finished dress up in our school uniform, I went to combed Dayoung's hair and tied it into a high ponytail.Then we head down to the kitchen.

"Harabeoji...good morning!!" Dayoung  and me greeted our grandpa.

I went to hug my grandpa that was busy preparing our breakfast on the dining table.Today we have kimchi fried rice that I love the most.After finishing my breakfast,I went to kiss my grandpa cheek and Dayoung do the same.After saying goodbye to our grandpa,I walk Dayoung to her kindergarten.Later on I walk myself to school. I just walking to the school,not even bother to use bus since its always crowded and i hate it.I take out my earphone and plug it into my ears.I was too immersed into the music played from my phone when water from a nearby puddle splashed all over me as a car pass by.

"Aishh..." I looked at my uniform and sighed. The water from the puddle just ruin my uniform and I need to change.I rushed to the school and went to my locker to take my spare uniform.Before the bell rings, I've changed into my spare uniform and went to my classroom.My classmate were busy gossiping and playing around.I'm just smile looking at them. We gonna graduate soon and the chance to meet each other is quite hard.Eventhough I dont really have close friends,but yet my classmate still my friends.They still treats me as one and they are kind too even sometimes they can be quite annoying by teasing me so hard.I went to sits at my seats and wait for the teacher to come. 

 

<< FAST FORWARD>>

 

Today lesson just going well and now,time to go back home. I packed up my books into my bag and walk out of the school. After passing by the school's gate ,I'm straightly heading to Dayoung kindergarten to fetch her.As I reach there, I could see Dayoung was waiting at the bench in the kindergarten playground.I felt pity on her,everyday she will sit at the bench alone waiting for me to fetch her.When i was drown in my thought,Dayoung looked up and see me.

"Hayoung unnie !" she called for my name and run happily towards me.I hug her as she reached me.Then, we walked home holding hand.

"Dayoung-ah,how school?" I asked her.

"Just great. Today I learn many new vocabulary.....bla..bla..." Dayoung tells me with full of enthusiastism.I can only chuckle with her cuteness.I dont know where she inherited the talkativeness.

On our way home,suddenly we could see a huge crowd by the road side.Whats with the crowd? I thought. Usually, I'm too lazy to even care about what happen around but not this time. I can feel something that make me feel eager to know what was happening.I dragged Dayoung and squeezed ourselves into the crowd only to get shocked.My face turn pale,my legs wooble like jelly. It cant be! It cant be! 

There's lying an old man or to be exact , my grandpa.The paramedics cover my grandpa with a white cloth. My tears cant stop flowing when Dayoung ran to grandpa body and shake him asking him to wake up. My whole body feel numb. It felt like my whole world already shattered into pieces.The only person that we crave for his love already gone leaving us both.I know that this will happen but I dont think that it will be this early.

After the funeral, I just went back home with the sleeping Dayoung in my embrace.I was spaced out when a boy accidently bump into me.I just bow and say sorry at him without looking at his face.I continue walking until we reach home and laid Dayoung on the bed.I look at Dayoung and kiss her forehead.The next thing I know is I was laying beside her and sleeps.Not wanting to think about anything else.I'm so exhausted when so  many thing happen today.I'm just hoping that tomorrow will be a great day.

 


 

Dino's POV

After practice,we went to a restaurant .After we finished eating,I said to the other that I want to go to the toilet for a while.After I went out from the toilet,I just can sighed to the sight of the tables and plates.How can they leave their precious maknae ! I ran out of the restaurant to find the others but only to bump into a girl.A woman?A girl? But she's carrying a little girl in her arm.But she looks so young.Ahh I dont know. She looks so worn out. I wonder what the problem that she had to face it. While I was in my own thought,the girl bowed and said sorry to me. Wait, I'm the one should say sorry to her. As I was about to say sorry,she already turn her back at me and continue walking.As I watch her walks, suddenly S.Coups hyung flicked my forehead. 

"Yah maknae! What are you looking huh?"

"Ahh....its nothing" I flinched and then follow him and the others went back home.We clean ourselves and went to sleep.Tomorrow is gonna be another hectic day.