Like you

One Shot/Drabble Bubble {REQUEST OPEN}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were at Mcdonald's buying two take outs of a burger and fries, one for you and the other one for your friend since you're both allergic to shrimp and other seafoods since your whole class decided to eat at the nearby restaurant. 

"That would be 5000W" The cashier smiled to you. You looked to your wallet and saw that you only have exactly 5000W. You gave the cashier the money and grabbed the two paper bags and headed out of Mcdonald's to go at the restaurant.

When you arrived at the restaurant, your friend was with Hoshi and Joshua in a four seater table while your other classmates are at the other table near them. You approached your friend who was laughing with Hoshi and Joshua, giving her the other paper bag but then you realized she was already eating.

"I thought you were allergic with seafoods?" You frowned.

"No, I'm just allergic with shrimp but I'm okay with the other seafoods." She continued eating and laughing with Hoshi and Joshua ignoring the paper bag.

"Who's going to eat this one now?" You sat beside your friend, placed the other bag on the table and ate your burger and fries.

Hoshi, Joshua and your friend continued laughing while you continue sulking at your seat while eating your burger.

"I'll just go there, Jun's calling me." Your friend excused herself. 

Mingyu suddenly appeared holding an envelope and sat where your friend left.

"I finally received a letter from the department." Mingyu waved the envelope.

"No need to open that. I received an exact letter yesterday. It's telling you to find a partner for your presentation." Hoshi told Mingyu.

"Oh.." Mingyu looked at you and squished your thigh.

"What the heck Mingyu why are you such a ert? Stop touching me." You punched Mingyu's chest and Mingyu just pouted at you and touched his chest.

You got distracted when someone from another table stood up. It was Wonwoo. You thought he was going to take the other paper bag since he was looking at you when you're looking for someone to get it or even pay for it and since Wonwoo's nice. You got disappointed once again because he just went outside. 

You nudged Mingyu who was still looking at you and pouting.

"Look at Wonwoo's back it's so handsome."

Mingyu frowned and looked outside. "Mine's better." He showed you his back and you ignored him and looked at Hoshi and Joshua who were still eating.

You were about to bite from your burger again when Mingyu pulled your hand and took a bite on the burger. 

You glared at Mingyu and he just smiled and shrugged.

You gave him the other paper bag with burger and fries in it.  "Here eat this and try to ask for food nicely next time."

"Why is she so angry?" Mingyu asked Hoshi and Joshua while opening the paper bag.

"It's because of her friend over there who isn't allergic to seafood like how she knows it." Joshua pointed to your friend.

"And I bought that for her but she was already eating and I have no money left in my wallet now." You added eating a piece of fries.

Mingyu looked at the food then back to you, "I'll eat this burger and fries whole heartedly and don't worry I'll pay for this and even bring you back home."

Hoshi and Joshua clapped at Mingyu's words. 

"Thank you fans." Mingyu high fived both of them.

You shook your head, "Knowing you Mingyu I know you'll ask for something  in return. Spill it."

Mingyu smiled and squished your cheeks. "Can you be my partner in the presentation?"

"Mingyu do you like her?" Joshua asked all of a sudden.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter