dino's bathroom catastrophe ft.scoups

SEVENTEEN DAILY ( # C R A C K A F !! )

Dino's POV

 

Coups hyung is in the bathroom. Hehe.

Now is my time to sneak into his room and steal some magazines. *evil grin*

But before I can execute that, I must first prepare an escape plan.

So I looked around me and see a sweet life, I'm stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight, you're getting me, getting me thr-

I shook my head. Why the hell am I suddenly singing Flashlight- so I look around me and see a- for the magazines' sake, Dino, stop singing.

Okay so, I looked around and the kitchen caught my eyes. I rummaged through the cupboards hoping to find something useable and saw the cooking oil.

Yes. I can pour this infront of the bathoom's door and he'll probably slip. Poor oldy.

That would buy me more time. Dino, you're a genius!

I gave myself a pat. Literally. Woozi hyung passed by and gave me a weird look. Heh.

 

So I started putting my plan into action when suddenly,

 

Jeonghan hyung: Chan! What are you doing? Don't you know that it's our time, you and me bleed the same light.

 

Okay that wasn't really what he said.

 

Jeonghan hyung: Chan! What are you doing? Don't you know that we're running out of stock for this week already?!

 

Oops- caught.

 

Dino, think! uHM UHM.

So I said: No, it wasn't me! I was just cleaning up the mess Coups hyung made! That's right! Hyung made this mess before he entered the bathroom!

 

Wow, Dino. You're so dumb. Blaming people that's not even in the scene- I can put the blame on Woozi hyung but he'll probably kill me and I still want to see poor oldy Coups' face when he falls later so that's not a choice. Anyways, Jeonghan hyung just nodded and walked away.

I sighed. Such gullible hyungs.

I checked the vicinity and no one seems to notice me. Okay, the coast is clear.

I sprinted into Coups hyung's room and quickly locked the door behind me.

Hah.

Dino - 1 ; Coups - 0

I did some fantastic Michael Jackson moves and pumped my fists in the air.

Oh yeah, aha.

I fabulously moonwalked into his bed when suddenly,

 

"Dino, what in the world are you doing?"

 

I slowly turned around and . . .

I FORGOT ABOUT MINGYU HYUNG. HE'S SCOUPS HYUNG'S ROOMMATE.

ASDFGHJKL;LKJHGF.

I RAN OUT OF THAT GOD FORSAKEN ROOM DUE TO EXTREME EMBARRASSMENT.

And that is how my life ended.

Just kidding.

I passed the bathroom and I- "AAAAHHHHHH" SLIPPED.

 

GOD DAMN IT.

 

Scoups hyung opened the door and was shocked.

But who wouldn't be after seeing a kid almost knocked out in front of the bathroom.

He bent down to help me but I don't really know why the world hates me so much because he too, SLIPPED.

Mingyu hyung passed by us and said : Go get a room. *laughs*

 

I AM SO DONE WITH MY LIFE.
 

I will be back, Scoups hyung.

I will be back.

 

 

 

Then everything turned black.

A/N:

 

So, aha.

First chapter's up! Kind of crappy but I hope you guys enjoyed it.

As I said earlier, I already finished it but my laptop restarted and I almost hit the quan. HAHAHA.

Any plot twists you have in mind as to why Dino said " then everything turned black " ? wINK WINK.

I'll leave it up to you guys. You can also leave some requests! I might do some once I run out of ideas.

Comment your thoughts. I actually read them lol.

xoxo.