Final

Traditional

Hyoyeon pov 

 

"Unnie are you awake?"

 

I turned over in my bed to face the source of the voice.

 

"Neh seobabe. Good morning." I said as i stretched. I saw her smirk.

 

"What?" I looked down and i realized we were both still . I blushed.

 

"Yah! How on earth does everyone think you're so innocent?" She giggled. "Sorry unnie."

 

She kissed me on the nose. "For what it's worth it's a great view." I blushed again.

 

"From you. Its worth everything. I love you." I kissed her on her nose. "Love you too. Hyo unnie?"

 

"What?" "Do you ever wish we were more traditional?" I was confused.

 

"What do you mean?" She thought for a secound. "I mean do you ever wish we were married and had kids and stuff." 

 

I nodded. "Well it would be nice. I mean you know I've always wanted kids and being married was also high on the list. But it doesn't matter i love you to much for it to matter. But yeah it would be nice."

 

I saw her smile. "Okay come on get dressed we're going out."

 

I sat up. "Where?" She smiled big. "To buy you a ring of course we're gonna get married. If that's okay with you of course."

 

I smiled. "Seobabe we've been dating for 5 years now. Nothing has ever been more okay with me."

 

I kissed her hard and pulled her back down onto our bed. "But first i want to have a little more fun!"