Introduction

Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was ghost who played in alleyway, Taehyung heard rumors of a piano playing in the alleyway a few blocks away, Taehyung heard rumors of an enchanting melody that draws you in and never lets you go, Taehyung heard rumors of a ghost who haunts that alleyway, Taehyung has heard rumors of a hidden door that leads to a sickly looking boy that plays the piano, Taehyung has heard rumors of the piano moving itself with an empty wheelchair.

 

Taehyung has passed by that alley way everyday and never once heard the piano.

 

***

 

Taehyung is a detective, he is paid above average but he doesn’t care because his family is loaded and allowed him to do whatever he wanted, Taehyung likes his Job he like putting away bad guys. Taehyung has a strong sense of justice, he can’t sit back and watch something unjust happen, he has always needed to protect something hence being a detective.

 

Taehyung likes schedules, he doesn’t like being uncertain on what will happen. Having a job where anything can happen, he must make sure he is always on time, he doesn’t have OCD or anything like that he simply likes schedules.

 

Taehyung has an ordinary life, too ordinary. He wants an adventure, he wants to experience heartbreak, he wants to feel something different, he wants to feel the rush of adrenaline and the crushing weight of pain. He doesn’t realise how difficult it is to feel so much.

 

Taehyung thinks he i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter