Chapter 1

Lovers By Day, Killers By Night (REWRITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Again? Jungkook, you can't keep doing this." My eyes follow Jungkook as he pushes pass me with a cold shoulder. 

"Really? You're giving me the silent treatment when I should be the one giving it to you? Jungkook, I'm not the one who left his girlfriend in the middle of their date." I continue arguing with the tall boy. I watch as he throws his keys on the kitchen table and continues to walk further down into the hall.

"What do you want me to say? Do you want me to tell you the same damn reason which you're going to think is a lie and start accusing me like every other night?" I trail after him as we enter my bedroom.

"If you were in my shoes, would you just push it away as if it's not a problem?" 

"Work, it's ing work. I can't control that, why do you keep pestering me about this? I told you I was sorry, plus we have dates all the time, we could have another one later." He stubbornly defends himself.

"This isn't the first time Jungkook, I need an explaination."

"EXPLAIN WHAT?" He explodes.

"Explain why you always ditch me, why you never show up to events we've planned weeks in advance, and why you're always on your phone when I'm right in front of you. There's a lot of questions that can be answered Jeon Jungkook."

"I have work. I have spontaneous shifts I need to be called in for at the office. I work in a high ranked business, therefore I need my phone for all times. What else is there to say?" He calmly replies while loosening his tie and tossing it on my bed. 

"You're always over reacting over the unnecessary. I'm busy alright? I can't control the office, especially at my status right now and I can't always please you and you can't always have your way. Why can't you understand?" He sighs while ing his dress shirt the tossing it along with the tie. 

"Jungkook, why don't you understand? You're so nonchalant about these questions when any sane individual would be able to piece this together and solve the damn reason."

"This is exactly what I knew you'd do. I know you're cheating on me Jeon Jungkook, I know you don't love me anymore." He mocks in a obnoxious tone, attempting to imitate me. 

"You're a ing . Deny, that's all you do." I glare at him as he calmly puts on a pair of sweatpants. Constant late hangouts and crashes at my apartment resulted in a whole drawer of his clothes for whenever he came over.

"I don't understand why you're so insecure. I'm not ing cheating on you, I'm not that low. If I found someone else, why would I bother hiding it. I'd rather keep one relationship than balance multiple ones." He replies while searching through the closet for a clean shirt. 

"Give me a reason, Give me a good reason to why you think I shouldn't have suspisions that you're cheating Jeon Jungkook." I test him, this marks our fourth argument this week.

"Because I love you too damn much to do something like that."

.     .     .     .     .     .

I met Jungkook on a Saturday in high school. I drove to the mall by myself to buy some work pants and found myself caught in the swarm of shoppers at the busiest store that afternoon. The place was packed as friends and couples buzzed around finding clothes while I quickly went straight to the pants. The display was left a disaster as individuals picked up pairs of pants and carelessly threw them back on the table. 

Diving through the display of black pants, to my dismay, only larger and smaller sizes appeared. Mine was nowhere to be found. I watched as a tall employee wandered around the store, quickly rearranging clothes on racks and picking up thrown materials. He settled across from the table I was at and attempted to organize it as other individuals approached and picked out some pants. I quickly grabbed one pair smaller than mine and one pair larger than mine, in hopes at least one will fit. I soon made eye contact with the employee as he avoided eye contact with me. Sensing I needed help, he looked up and asked what I needed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter