001

Friends?

"Machi wake up or else you're gonna be late for school!" 

"Get your up before i make you"

"Okay, fine.. i guess i'll just throw your food away, you inconsiderate brat"

I jump up at the words 'throw away' and 'food'. Everday she continues to threaten me in the morning with food and everyday it works without fail. "Okay okay okay, i'm awake!" i shout back at her. I start to make slow movements from my bed and escape the warmth from my covers and walk into the cold. When will she take the hint that i turn my alarm off for a reason? When will she understand that being late for school does not upset me in the slightest? and when will i stop throwing away my extra minutes of sleep for food? The answer? Probably never. I wrap my blanket around my body and make my way downstairs. "It's about time, i was about to throw away all of your food and let you starve" my mum puts the plate of breakfast in front of me with a glass of orange juice.

"Like you say every morning" i mumble. 

"You're going to have to walk to school this morning i'm afraid because i have to leave earlier to miss the traffic." she says as she starts to pack her bag for work.

"Ehhhhhhhh, no way. What about- "

"Your father has already left. Look walking is good for you, get some exercise and fresh air" she sticks a thumbs up at me before heading towards the door.

"Byeeee, love you my angel of a daughter" 

I growl at her until her presence is out the house. Tch, whatever. After finishing my food i head back upstairs to get ready for school, throwing on the usual shirt, tie, black sweater and black skirt with black knee high socks, with a blazer to finish it all off. Fab. My phone starts vibrating and i already know who it is. Like she calls every morning to make sure i'm going to school and so she can meet me beforehand. Seriously, why are my mornings so predictable? I pick up the phone and answer. "Yes i'm awake and yes i will meet you outside the shop in 20 minutes" then i hang up. Yes i know, i'm quite the charmer. I grab my make up bag and brush and head to the bathroom. A bit of mascara, a touch up to my eyebrows and then i tie my curly, brown hair up in a high pony after brushing it through. That's me. Time for school. 

 

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

 

"Yah- Chi' why did you hang up on me?" Yeri pouted at me. I roll my eyes. 

"Because i felt like it" I walk past her and into the shop. 

"You hearltess human, be considerate that i take the time to call you every morning to make sure you're up and ready for school."

"I don't remember asking you to." She glares at me and follows me into the store. I glance around and wonder what i should buy, chocolate? crisps? juice? decisions, decisions. I notice Yeri already picked her usual can of coke, a special k bar and those packets things that are full of all the healthy vegatables and . Digusting. After also picking up a can of coke, i pick up some chewing gum and a packet of crisps and head up behind Yeri in the que in front of the cashier. I hear loud music, low enoough to sound like its coming from earphones and loud enough for me to hear it. I glance behind me and notice a tall boy with orange hair with one earphone in his ear, talking to his, what i assume to be friends behind him.  I turn back around and put my attention towards Yeri who is staring at me. 

"What?"

She leans closer and whispers to me. 

"Remember i told you about that boy who gave him his seat for me on the bus the other day?"

"No."

"Well that's him." She points behind me.

"The Kurosaki Ichigo?" She sighs.

"No, the one behind him, with the beautiful eye smile." Beautiful eye smile? Seriously? 

"Well thanks for sharing that nice story." I say as i push her towards the cashier as she's next in the que. Suddenly i fall slightly forward and into Yeri and some big thing clearly just bumped into me. I quickly turn round and glare at the big thing that banged into me and now i am in a staring competiton with the orange giant. 

"Isn't this the part were you apologise?"

"For what?" he replies. Clearly not quite taking the hint.

"Oh em, i don't know. Maybe for almost bumping me into the next world?" 

"That was there fault." He points behind him at his 2 friends and continues. "They bumped into me and so i bumped into you". I give him the biggest glare i could conjure up at that moment. Glaring is one of my skills. It's like a reflex for me. The orange top glares back at me. The nerve of this guy. I turn back around after hearing the casher shouting 'next', with Yeri waiting outside for me. 

After exiting the shop, somehow at the same time as the bunch of s behind me in the que. 

"Oh, aren't you a familar face." The smaller one speaks and points towards Yeri. Oh? So this is the 'Beautiful eye smile' boy? I look towards Yeri waiting for her reply, if she was going to give one. She looked slightly shocked that he recognised her.

"Ah yeah. The boy from the bus." She smiles back at him. "Thanks again by the way, for giving me your seat." Still smiling. 

"Don't worry about it, how could i let a lady stand while i sat? That would be very un-gentleman like." The orange one scoffs and looks toward his friend.

"And since when were you a gentleman?" 

"Shut up. I wasn't talking to you." The eye smile boy sticks a finger to his friend and then focuses his attention back to Yeri and me. 

"Anyways, I didn't catch your name. How rude of me." Clearly hoping he will reply with her name. I put one earphone in and start to scroll through my phone. This conversation was just so..... irrelevant. To me anyways. 

"Yeri." Her smile continues to grow. 

"Pretty name." He then notices the badge on Yeri's blazer and comments. "Oh, so you two go to Yuro High? Nice, that's just like up the street from our school." His friends then start to move as they said something about the time and how they couldn't watch him flirt anymore. Relief fell upon me. Finally they are leaving. Yeri smiles and waves bye to the boys but i notice that she looks a bit down at the same time. 

"Jimin. My name is Park Jimin." He shouts at Yeri whilst walking away and then turns back aroud to catch up with his friends There is no longer any sadness in her smile. So she finally got his name. She then starts to pull me towards the school and her mood has drastically gotten so good that it's annoying. 

 

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

 

"I want to see him again." Yeri groans as she puts her head in her palm but suddenly perks up and stares at me. Oh no. I know this look and i don't like this look.

I sigh. "What do you want now?" 

"Let's take the bus into town today." she says, a little too enthusiatically for my liking.

"Why?" 

"Because I need new mascara" She stares at me with pleading eyes.

"Go yourself."

"No."

"Yes."

"Machiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, please please please."

"No."

"I'll buy you a mcdonalds?"

"Fine." . Food will be my downfall. She then starts beeming of joy and returns to her desk. 

 

"The bus will be here in a sec" 

"Great." i reply. Yeri is too happy, like seriously, it's making me uneasy. I stare at her and she notices.

"What?" she asks. 

"Why are you so happy? The town isn't that magical."

"No reason." 

"Whatever."

The bus then finally arrives and me and Yeri get on and take a seat near the front. I grab my phone and i put one earphone in and gaze outside the window. I can hear Yeri rambling on about how cold it is. The bus then stops at the next bus stop and a group of high school students come and the bus is starting to get a little too crowded. I don't like it. I notice Yeri looking at something and put my gaze in her line of sight. My face falls.

"Yeri! we see eachother again? is this fate?" the boy i have come to know as Park Jimin says and starts to make his way over to us. A couple of boys treck behind him and then i notice a head full of orange hair also walking towards us. We make eye contact and then i look away. I look to Yeri who is smiling away at Jimin.

Yeri, you .