teehee

Things I would do if I have a girlfriend

Before I got myself a girlfriend, I wrote down on my dairy and list down a few things that I would want to do with my future Girlfriend. Aren't I the world's best girlfriend ever ;)

1) Tell her that she is beautiful

"Seungwan ah.. I can't concentrate on my work if you don't stop staring at me." Irene chided at Wendy who is still staring at her girlfriend while giving her a sweet smile coupled with loving stare (more like creepy stare).

"Nope! Can't stop staring and I won't stop staring."

"And why is that so? " Questioned Irene quizzically.

"Hmmmmmmmmm.. just because..." Wendy forefingers tap on her chin, thinking if she should tell Irene the reason why.

Frustrated after a few seconds of waiting, Irene then whined while stomping her feet "Son Seung Wan! If you are not going to tell me then you better stop staring. Exams is coming soon, I do not want to flunk my papers. So please! Do me a favour, focus on your work instead of me."

"But.." Wendy pout and muttered softly " You are beautiful that's why I can't stop staring.."

Irene have never blushed so hard in her whole life. And it's all because of cheesy wan.

2) Give her pet names

"Unnie, shall we give each other pet names?" Wendy asked Irene excitedly, her mind already having different kinds of pet names for Irene.

"Hmmm.. okay? What shall i call you?"

"Call me your only Wan(one) baby" answered Wendy cheekily with a wink making Irene laugh out loudly with a slight blush tinted on her face. She slapped Wendy's arm softly and told her to be serious.

"Yah! Be serious."

"I am being serious. Your only Wan sounds damn good don't you think? And I have a lot of pet names for you like, My Princess, My Boo, My Queen, My Love, My Angel, My Gorgeous, My Precious, My All, My Dream Girl, My-" Irene cupped Wendy's mouth, stopping her from her endless bout of pet names. Even though she secretly loves it with all the pet names that Wendy had said.

"Okay! Enough! I do not need so many pet names Wan ah"

Wendy pouted and remove Irene's hand from , she then intertwined their fingers together and whined childishly, "But all of it suits you."

Irene remove her hand that was clasped tightly with Wendy's just so she could squished Wendy's face. "But that is a lot of pet names, just choose a simple one will do Wan ah" Irene cooed softly to appeased her cutie girlfriend.

A sudden idea crossed Wendy's mind and she let out a slight smirk, shocking Irene with her fast change of attitude, "I do know what to call you now. Hehe."

Irene raised her eyebrow, "Okay...? What is it?"

"My BAEBY!" Wendy enthustically exclaimed shocking her easily frightened girlfriend. "Because you are Bae. Before Anyone Else. And i would like to treat you like my precious baby since you really act like a baby sometimes plus your surname is Bae. Don't you think it makes the pet name more perfect than ever." Wendy grinned cheekily at Irene while her other half just blushed madly at Wendy's chessiness.

Irene then pecked on Wendy's lips softly and whispered against her lips "Thank you, my only wan."

3) Sing to her ;)

Walking along the beach, Wendy suddenly stopped walking and went to the front of Irene startling the girl when she started singing to her.

SHINee - Your Name

I’m entranced by your long, straight hair (Wendy reaches out her hand and touches Irene soft hair, tucking some of her hair behind her ear making Irene blushed.)
I feel dizzy when you pass me by (Wendy then act like she is going to faint soon making Irene chuckled slightly at this dork of hers.)
Whenever that happens
I want to call out your pretty name

Like this
(Wendy shouted out Irene's name loudly making said girl giggled "Irene ah! Bae Joo Hyun. My pretty Baeby.")

Sometimes when you’re sad (Wendy make a sad expression dramatically making Irene unable to resist the urge to pinch her face.) *you know, inside out. lol*
I don’t know your feelings
During then, I kiss you
(Wendy leaned towards Irene and gave a light peck on Irene's sweet lips)
I kiss your small hand (She then picked up Irene's hand to her lips and softly gave her smooth hand a small peck)
If it makes you feel better
I would do it several times
(Annoying Wendy started to kiss Irene's hand umpteen times making Irene to slapped Wendy's arm softly asking her to stopped. "Stop kissing and continued to sing.")

Call me, my name ("Wendy ah~" Irene called out softly)
Today is exactly your day
I’ll do anything for you
(Wendy slightly swing their hands together)
I want to give you a small gift
That only I can give to you
I’ll run to you now and confess
("I love you" Wendy mouthed and continued to sing)

Those red lips, those sweet red lips of yours (Wendy uses her thumb to touch Irene's sweet lips gently)
My heart flutters, I tremble more and more (Using her whole body to tremble, Irene laughed out loud and slapped Wendy's shoulder. "Stop it, you are acting like an idiot now" Wendy grinned cheekly at her and continued to sing)
Every time I see you, I want to have you
Shall we have a cup of tea together and talk?
("Okay! Let's have tea later." Wendy enthusiatically announced making Irene shaked her head at her cutie girlfriend with a soft smile)

I want to play a game
With you the whole day
Don’t you know my feelings?
("You do know how i feel for you right babe?" Wendy asked and continued to sing once she recieved her answer when Irene nodded her head)
There’s definitely only one today
I’m gonna whisper my love to you
Enough to make you happy
And completely surprised

"Rapper Wan in the house yo everyone" Wendy said it in a hip hop way making Irene burst out laughing.

A kiss to your small ears (Wendy bring herself closer to Irene and gave her small ear a peck making Irene shivered slightly)
I stop because of one word
Dangling at the edge of your lips
I’ll lean on you at the center of the world
(Wendy then took a step back and faced Irene, sharing eye contact with her)
And I’ll whisper warmly

Our love won’t change into
The appearance of a fountain pen
I’ll definitely write your feelings down
Hold my hand
(Wendy hold both of Irene's hand and intertwined their fingers and clasped it tightly)
I’m still falling in love with you

Call me, my name
Today is exactly your day
I’ll do anything for you
I want to give you a small gift
That only I can give to you
I’ll run to you now and confess

I want to play a game
With you the whole day
Don’t you know my feelings?
There’s definitely only one today
I’m gonna whisper my love to you
Enough to make you happy
And completely surprised

(I love you) I’m gonna whisper to you
Call my name, baby (Call my name, baby)
Today is your day, baby (Today is your day. baby)
Call my name

At the end of the song, Wendy gave her girlfriend a small smile and gently wiped away Irene's tear before pulling her into her embrace and whispered into her small ears "I love you."

4) Surprise her with gifts ;)

Walking towards the bus stop after picking Irene up from her work, Irene took a deep breathe and mentally give herself strength for what she is about to reveal to Wendy. 

"Wan ah.." Wendy turn towards her girlfriend with her eyebrow raised.

"Yes baby? Why do you sound so distressed and sad?" Wendy then gently cupped Irene face and slightly lean towards her so that she can stared into Irene puppy eyes. Irene pout slightly and told Wendy "Promise me that you won't be mad first"

Irene then stepped back a little and pull out her pinky so that Wendy can do pinky promise with her. Wendy chuckled softly at her girlfriend cute request and pulled out her pinky "Okay I promise -" Wendy then reduced the distance between them and hugged Irene gently, slowly smoothing Irene's back and slightly rocking their body side to side.

"Now can you please tell me what happened? hmm?" Wendy gently cooed into Irene ears and Irene hug Wendy tightly and mumbled into Wendy neck making her giggled slightly due to the ticklish feeling " I accidentally broke my phone.."

"Baby, you don't mind repeating yeah? I really can't hear your sweet voice, it's too soft."

Irene punched Wendy shoulder softly and removed herself from Wendy's embrace, "Stop your cheesiness. I said, I accidentally broke my phone...the screen cracked...I'm sorry..."

And from that day onwards, Wendy suddenly became more busy and Irene was worried. What had happened to her girlfriend? With every messages sent asking her what is she doing and how is she. The only reply came from Wendy was (Which took her a few hours to reply a sentence)"I'm sorry baby, I'm busy right now. Call you later?" but Wendy never did give her a call back and she was sadden. Wendy has never broken her promises and so she decided to find out what's the reason behind Wendy disapperance. She went to Wendy house after her shift work and waited for her for an hour. Finally, she saw Wendy skipping happily towards her direction and she couldn't help but get angry at the sight of the happy Wendy.

"Son Seung Wan." Irene called out Wendy's name while pointing at her angrily. "Where have you been all this while? Why did you not call me when you said you would?"

Shocked by the appearance of her girlfriend, Wendy clumsily fumbled around the gifts in her hand and hide it behind her back. Wendy then awkwardly smile towards Irene and raised her hand giving a slight wave "H-hi baby. Wha-what are you doing out here so late? Shouldn't you be back home resting now?"

Irene stomp her way towards Wendy and hit on her shoulder "You idiot. Answer my question. Are you cheating on me!?"

"ME? CHEATING!? NO NEVER. I would never do that." exclaimed Wendy with eyes almost popping out. 'Why would you even thought that I am cheating on you when you are my world?"

"Then why did you stop fetching me from work? Why did you not call me after telling me you would do so? Are you getting tired of me? You don't love me anymore?" With each question asked, the words coming out from Irene's lips became softer.

Walking closer towards Irene, Wendy hold Irene's hand. "Hey, I'm sorry if i have been neglecting you but i have a perfect reason on why i'm doing so."

Wendy then slowly took out the gift from her back and show it to Irene. "Tada! I bought a new phone for you. I know that you broke your phone and have been saving up money, skipping lunch just so you could buy yourself a new phone. I do not want you to get any skinnier so i took up part time jobs, working overtime so i could get you a new phone fast and see your beautiful smile. I hope you will like it baby and don't skip your meals again!" Wendy smile widely at Irene but the smile quickly disappeared as soon as she saw Irene's red teary eyes.

"Why are you crying? You don't like the color of the phone? Or you don't like the brand of the phone? We can change if you want so stop crying..." Wendy clumsily uses her fingertips to wipe away Irene's endless waterfall. "YOU BABO YA!" Irene crushed herself into Wendy's embrace and hug her like her life depended on it.

"Thank you Wan ah. I love you a lot, promise me that you would never let me go?" Irene sniffled and muttered softly against Wendy's neck.

"Keke, of course baby. You don't even need to ask." And the couple stood there in the middle of the pathway, embracing each other tightly wishing time would stopped so that they could savored this moment forever.

 

Pardon any grammatical errors and spelling. I'm sorry lol. such a fail one shot(esp the singing part), never gonna write again. *dig a hole and hide*

taeng-you (Thank you) ciao.