Final ~

In Your Arms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho laying down peacefully in his bed until he felt two large arms wrap around his waist. “Taeminnie?” He called out shifting a bit as Taemin’s tail ran down his leg.

He then realized who it was and he turned around to face him. He smiled at Minho and pecked his nose, “Hey,” he whispered his black ears folding a bit.

Minho giggled and wrapped his arms around his neck. He nuzzled his face into Taemin's neck and inhaled his sweet scent. Taemin’s black fury tail wrapped around his waist with Taemin’s arms.

“Will we always stay friends?” Minho asked curiously while playing with his ears.

He purred as he pet his hair, “I hope so, because you’re the best.” He smiled and gave a peck on Minho's cheek.

But the thing was Minho didn’t want to stay his friend. He liked him and was to afraid to confess. Taemin was a kitty and would find a mate who was a kitty. Not one that is a human, but then he thought again. ‘Maybe I should relieve my stress and tell him.’

With his fingers he poked Taemin's nose causing his eyes to flutter open.

He tightened his hold around Minho's waist. “I have something to tell you,” The words came out of Minho's mouth so confidently but his nervousness had taken over. Taemin just hummed in approval and waited for him to talk.

Minho stuttered nervously, “I-I don’t k-know how to s-say this?” Taemin opened his eyes fully.

He took his arm off of his waist and flicked a piece of hair to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter