You left

It's too late (One-shot)

Dear Hankyung,

                             I promised myself that I would never cry for you after you left, but I failed. I broke the promise to myself. I can't face anyone anymore, and it's all your fault. It's your fault that i'm left alone feeling so empty. No one, and I mean no one can ever replace your position in my heart.

                             You left without a single goodbye. Have you not thought about how I feel? Have you not cared about me after all we have gone through? The other members told me to get over it and continue with life, but I can't. Not without you by my side. Not without you giving me support. Not without youstanding on the same stage as me. The managers tell me it's impossible. They say you'll never return. They say that you have abandoned Super Junior, that you have abandoned me.

                             How could you do this? Why? Why have you become so heartless? You don't know how much tears me and the other members have shed for you. You don't know how much I miss you. You don't know how a part of me has left me when you left. We promised to be together till the end of  time. Then why? Why are you making our lives miserable? Why are you making my life miserable?

                              Come back to me. Please come back to me. I miss you calling me an idiot. I miss how you tease me. I miss you whispering words of encouragement to me before every performance we had. I miss your sweet and gentle voice. I miss how you comforted me when I made mistakes during performances. I miss you calling me Chullie. I miss calling you Hannie. I miss you. I miss being 13 again. Come back to me. Please, I beg you. I want you  back. I want you to continue calling me an idiot. I want you to continue teasing me. I want you to whisper words of encouragement to me before every performance. I want to hear your voice again. I want you to comfort me again. I promise not to be angry for any little mistakes you make. I just want you to come back and make my life complete.

                             Hannie, I miss you so much. Sometimes I just feel like ending this incomplete life of mine. My life will never be complete until you return. Until you return with the part of me you took along. There are words I hid in my heart since I met you. Words I haven't been able say to you. Words that have no effect now. Though you're gone now, these words still come from the bottom of my heart.

                              Hannie, I love you.

                             I know it's too late. I know you'll never accept these words, but I mean them. I really love you. How I long to hear you return these words to me. If you really hear me say this, will you say that you love me too? 

                             Hannie, will you come back after reading this letter? Will you come back and tell me that you love me too?

                             Hannie, I'll be waiting.

                              Love, Heechul