The New Kid, Lee Jihoon

Play With Me, Lee Jihoon

     The New Kid, Lee Jihoon


 

Soonyoung woke to the sound of his mom's voice. Laying in his bed for a little bit, Soonyoung looked up at the blue ceiling.

It was Monday, a new day and the day he returned to the daycare center with his friends. Smiling brightly, Soonyoung quickly stood up as his mom walked into the room to prepare him for daycare.

"Soonyoung-ah, come here and let's get you ready" She smiled at the messy haired Soonyoung.

"I'm coming, umma" Soonyoung smiled, his eyes turning into little crescents.

When Soonyoung reached his mom, he got dressed up in a blue striped shirt, a pair of white shorts with his white shoes and socks.

"Umma, did you wash my headband?"

"No, baby. I'm sorry I didn't have time to do laundry yesterday" She told her 4 year old son as she patted down his bed head.

"Umma!" He instantly wined. He needed the headband to bring the outfit together. He felt incomplete without it. "But my outfit won't be complete"

"I'm sorry, I'll wash it today okay?"

Pouting, Soonyoung nodded slowly and let his mom take him to school.

                                                    ×❤×

It wasn't long before they reached the daycare center. Stepping into the brightly painted building, Soonyoung was instantly greeted by Miss Lim.

"Soonyoung-ah, Mrs. Kwon" She smiled.

"Hello, Miss Lim!" Soonyoung greeted with his signature smile.

"Hello, Miss Lim, I'll be picking Soonyoung up early today for an appointment"

"Ah, okay" Miss Lim nodded. "C'mon Soonyoung-ah, let's go inside with the others, yeah?"

Giving his mom a quick kiss on the cheek, Soonyoung walked into the cheerfully painted room. As soon as he walked through the door, he saw all his friends already playing.

Meanie was playing house.

Jihan were reading books to their best ability.

The China line were playing in their own little world.

Verkwan were drawing in books.

And Seungcheol was dotting on the maknae.

Smiling, Soonyoung quickly walked up to the older kid and the young dinosaur.

"Seungcheol hyung, Chan-sii!"

"Soonyounggie!" Seungcheol smiled brightly at the little boy.

"Soonnie!" Chan said as he hugged the older. He couldn't pronounce 'Soonyoung' so he stuck with Soonnie and Soonyoung didn't mind at all.

"Did you already eat breakfast?" Seungcheol asked, his parental side instantly showing.

"Yes, Seungcheollie hyung!" Soonyoung answered. "Umma made pancakes!"

"Good, remember breakfast is the most important meal of the day" Seungcheol reminded the hyper kid.

"I know, I know, Seungcheollie hyung!" Soonyoung smiled.

"Soonie, did you bring Chan-Chan his cupcake?" Chan asked.

"Yes, Chan-Chan" Soonyoung patted his head. "But I'll give it to you when we eat, okay?"

"Fine, Chan-Chan will wait" He pouted.

"That's our little Chan-Chan!" Soonyoung squealed.

"I just want to swing from the chandelier" Seungkwan yelled sang as he jumped on Soonyoung's back.  

"Yo, hyung" Hansol greeted the 2 older kids the of five. "Hi, Channie!" 

"Hansollie hyung! Come play with Chan-Chan" The younger of the two said as he patted he spot next to him.

"I thought we were playing Chan-Chan" Seungcheol pouted as he saw Hansol stealing Chan's attention away from him.

"Woah! Hansol is playing with me, Chan-Chan" Seungkwan quickly said. 

"No, Chan-Chan wants to play with both hyungs" Chan said when he saw Seungcheol pouting. 

"Well Mr. Maknae, I want to play with Han-"

"Kids, I want you to come a greet our newest member!" Miss Lim interrupted Seungkwan. 

Instantly all the kids ran towards Miss Lim and the new kid. When Soonyoung reached her, he found a kid with pink hair greeting at everybody with a shy smile. He seemed to be on the short side but Soonyoung found him utterly adorable.

"Everyone, please welcome Jihoon-ah with kindness, he just moved here"

 Instantly greetings of 'hello' and 'welcome' showered Jihoon. Soonyoung watched as Jihoon faintly blushed and returned the greetings. He felt the urge to go over and hug him but he didn't want to come out to fast.

"Soonyoung-ah, can you show Jihoon around?" Miss Lim asked after finding blonde haired boy staring curiously at Jihoon.

"Of course, Miss Lim" Soonyoung smiled, eyes turning into cresents.


Finally updated XD Sorry I havent updated any of my stories since I had basketball try outs, hope you guys enjoy this and thank you to everyone who subscribed to my SoonHoon story^^