I'M ONLY 16

One Shot-I'M ONLY 16

 

 

Sana was bored. She didn't know what to do at home as her members left for shopping without her. So she thought she was alone.

 

"Sighhh..what type of friends are they?!Leaving me alone in the dorm..Hiinggㅜㅜ"  Sana whined.

 

"Sana unnie?" She suddenly heard a sleepy voice and it turns out to be her ultimate number one crush, which is the maknae, tzuyu.

 

"T-tzuyu.."She stuttered, after looking at the cute Tzuyu with messy hair, rubbing her eyes with her hands like a cute little kid.

 

"Yes unnie?" She tilted her head to the right as Sana jumped up of her seat and gave Tzuyu a tight, bear hug.

 

"Awwww...my ChewyChewy is soo cuteee" she tighten the hug.

 

"Heh" Tzuyu said, still a little bit sleepy. 

 

"Sana unnie, where is everyone?" She asked, scanning her eyes around the living room.

 

"They went to shopping without us" Sana said while pouting. 

 

"So there is only the 2 of us..what can we do?" Tzuyu closed her eyes to think.

 

Sana gulped. There was only the 2 of them. Tzuyu was indeed right. Her mind started thinking of stuff that wasnt appropriate and she shooked her head to avoid it. ANDWAE..ANDWAEEE..SHE'S ONLY 16...and we are not even in a relationship...Sana thought.

 

"Are you okay unnie?" Tzuyu touched Sana's forehead as Sana flinched due to the sudden contact.

 

"I-I am..c-completly f-fine" Sana's face was now as red as a tomato.

 

"You dont look okay. Now let me bring water for you" Tzuyu said as the latter just nodded her head. After drinking some water, they sat down on the couch, wondering what to do since they were bored.

 

"How about lets go into my room? Since there is nothing to watch on the TV now. We can sleep together" Tzuyu suggested as Sana just nodded her head. Stop thinking the other way round..She's only 16...16..16...Sana be a good girl...Sana reminded herself.

 

They went inside the room which Tzuyu, Dahyun and Chaeyoung shared as Tzuyu lie down on the bed. Sana was walking towards the bed and was about to lie down beside Tzuyu when she tripped on a mickey mouse plushie and fell on top of Tzuyu.

 

"Ahhh!!" They both shouted.

 

 

They slowly opened their eyes as Sana stared into the beautiful dark, brown eyes of Tzuyu. Sana slowly leaned forward while Tzuyu just shut her eyes close. Their lips met and Sana felt like a beast released in her, like she was controlled. She started kissing Tzuyu roughly and slowly down her neck and collarbone.

 

"S-stop..S-sana unnie~" Tzuyu moaned. Sana did not listen as she continue on Tzuyu's collarbone.

 

"S-sana unnie~ I'M ONLY16!!" Sana immediatly backed off in embarassment. She lowered down her head in shame and she couldnt say anything.

 

"I-i'm ..really s-sorry C-chewyy..I w-wont d-do this a-again" Sana said with tears at the corner of her eyes.

 

"Shhhh...its okay" Tzuyu hugged Sana tightly. "I-im really really s-sorry ..I-i didnt m-mea---" Sana was silenced by Tzuyu's lips.

 

"Daijobu(Its okay in Japanese)" She chuckled as Sana frozed in place. Tzuyu ran out of the room and just in time, their members came back. 

 

"Yah, Sana!! Come down!! We bought food" their eldest unnie, Nayeon shouted. Sana obviously didnt payed attention as she brushed her fingers on her lips, still tasting the strawberry lips of Tzuyu.

 

"Wow..." She mumbled, still in daydreaming mode. We kissed..

 

•••••••••

 

- THE END -

-

Hey guys >< hope you enjoy tis cuz I did this in a rush and its actually my first time writing a one shot fanfic or maybe a fanfic cuz everytime i write, i always fail haha TT And this days, Ive been shipping SaTzu/TzuNa very much because they are just so cuteeee 💘❤