¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Take Care of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The big droplets of rain rolled down the window of Hyoyeon’s window. She looked out the window and sneezed again. The weather seems matched her condition right now. Hyoyeon looked awful. Her milky white complexion seems paler than usual. Her nose shone red raw from the countless tissues and sleeves that had rubbed and wiped against it. She wore a headband to prevent her hair from falling to her face, making her uncomfortable.

 

Kim Hyoyeon was sick.

 

As she about to lie down on her pillow, her phone vibrated. She looked at screen and signed at the caller’s name.

 

“Hyoyeonie~”

 

She smiled. “Taeyeonie”

 

“Hyoyeonie, what’s wrong with your voice?”

 

“I had… um… it’s nothing,” Taeyeon will definitely nags at her if she know she had a cold.

 

“You’re lying, I’m coming over”

 

She signed again when Taeyeon hang out the phone, not even letting her to tell no. She lied down again while waiting for Taeyeon. It took around one hour for Taeyeon to arrive at her girlfriend’s apartment since there was traffic on the way. She entered the passcode of Hyoyeon’s door and unlocked it.

 

“Hyoyeonie, where are you?”

 

The lounge was empty and dark, giving Taeyeon a chill. Wondering where her girlfriend is, she opened the Hyoyeon’s bedroom. Hyoyeon was sleeping with her two dogs beside her and bunched of used tissue on the other side. She was covering her whole body with her blanket.

 

“Hyoyeonie” she approached Hyoyeon and sat on her side, waking Vivian and Barbara up. Vivian crawled into Hyoyeon’s neck as trying to wake her up. Taeyeon pat the dog before putting her hand on Hyoyeon’s forehead to feel her temperature. She pulled her hand away when she felt how hot her girlfriend’s body temperature is.

 

Hyoyeon eyes slightly open when her felt a warm hand on her face. “Hey…”

 

“Why don’t you tell me you have a cold?” she asked, slightly annoyed.

 

Hyoyeon chuckled, “You will get all worried like right now.”

 

“Of course I’m worried!”

 

“And nag like an ahjumma.” Hyoyeon meant to whisper to herself but unfortunately Taeyeon heard it.

 

“Yah, I heard that.” Taeyeon glared but the latter just gave a mischievous smile to her girlfriend.

 

Taeyeon look around the room, at the mess Hyoyeon made. “God Hyoyeonie, I thought you are a clean freak.” This time Hyoyeon’s the one glared at her from inside her blanket as Taeyeon chuckled.

 

Taeyeon picked up the used tissue and throw it in the dustbin. She went to the toilet to take a clean towel and some warm water. She brings it back to Hyoyeon’s bed and put the latter head on her lap.

 

“I was away for two days and you already catch a cold? Did you miss me so much?” T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter