Final

Grump
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Slight angst and some fluff hope y'all like!

 

 

 

“I haven’t seen Jihoon in like two days! What the hell does he do in there?,” Seungcheol heard Wonwoo say across the room.

    

“I went in there to check on him yesterday but he just shooed me out. I’m worried, he doesn’t ever come out,” he heard Mingyu reply.

 

Seungcheol was worried as well. Jihoon never left his studio, he was busy composing new music for Seventeen’s comeback.  When Jihoon did leave, it would only be for a short amount of time and he always seemed to be in a sour mood. “Hey Seungcheol! You’re the leader, why don’t you go check on him?” Mingyu yelled to him.

 

Seungcheol nodded in Mingyu’s direction and began trudging towards Jihoon’s lair. To be honest, Seungcheol was a bit nervous. He knew how grumpy Jihoon could get and he didn’t really want to be a part of it.  He knocked lightly as he opened the door not wanting to disturb the younger too much.

 

There sat Jihoon in his office chair facing his computer. The room made Seungcheol giggle slightly as he regarded the collection of figurines underneath the desktop and the stuffed animals placed along the top of the keyboard. “Jihoon?” Seungcheol said quietly as not to startle the smaller boy.

 

Jihoon slowly turned revealing a puzzled yet groggy expression on his face. “Hmm? Oh Seungcheol hyung, what do you need?”

 

“Uh I just came to check up on you since you haven’t really left this room in a while.” Seungcheol explained. “I-uh we were worried about you. You should come get some sleep it’s late already.”

 

“I-I will, I just need like one more hour okay?” the boy said turning back round in his chair.

 

“Okay but I’m staying with you until you’re done so I can make sure you actually leave.” the leader said as he plopped down in the chair in the corner of the room.

 

“I’m not a kid hyung! I’ll come home I promise. You don’t have to stay here,” Jihoon persuaded.

 

“Nice try Jihoonie. But I’m staying so you’ll just have to live with it.”

 

 

An hour had passed. In the meantime, Seungcheol had managed to fall asleep in his chair whilst Jihoon was still working away.

 

Jihoon turned around to find the leader curled up in some awkward position. Probably the only position the chair allowed him to be somewhat comfortable. The younger suppressed a giggle. Suddenly seungcheol awoke with a jump. “What time is it? Yah! Jihoonie we were supposed to go home! Why didn’t you wake me up?”

 

“Sorry, I lost track of the time. I would’ve told you I swear!,” Jihoon said in defense but Seungcheol wasn’t buying it.

 

“Pfft yeah right! Come on we’re leaving,” the older said before pulling Jihoon by the wrist out of his chair and leading him out of the company building.

 

    When they got back to the dorm, Seungcheol kept a close eye on Jihoon making sure he got to bed and didn’t stay up later.

 

 

Jihoon awoke feeling pretty good since he had finally had a good night’s rest. Though he would’ve gotten a lot more work done if Seungcheol hadn’t interrupted him. He mentally cursed himself, pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter