END

Breadcrumbs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taecyeon stared at his phone, waiting for Junho's response. He had just asked his friend if he wanted to go out for the weekend, and he really hoped he would agree to it. If he didn't, he would need to try it for another time. However, with the snow that would likely fall that weekend, it would look perfect, so it would be ideal for Taecyeon's plan.

 

Glancing at his phone again, he frowned. The chances that Junho's phone had received the text was really good, since his friend had a great phone. It was more likely that he hadn't paid attention to the phone, since he was good at missing things. He missed a lot of things, and that was the reason Taecyeon wanted to get away form the ordinary to talk to Junho and spend some quality time with him. He had just placed his phone back into his pocket, when it buzzed. Pulling it out quickly, he looked at the text.

 

'Hey, there! I noticed that you've been trying to get ahold of me. What's up?' Taecyeon smiled, shaking his head. Junho was already missing something, since he hadn't looked at the previous texts. He rubbed his phone thoughtfully before replying.

 

'I was wondering if you would go out to my family's country lodge for the weekend. I would love it if you could join me. It'll be fun. What do you say? I know you're not doing anything." Taecyeon grinned at the last sentence, knowing he had backed Junho into a corner.

 

'Okay. I would love to go! That sounds fun! What time are we leaving?' Taecyeon could imagine Junho's excitement on the other end of the phone. He was cute when he was excited, like a bouncy puppy.

 

Taecyeon nodded, satisfied that his friend hadn't come up with a lame excuse to not go with him. 'Cool. It'll be a lot of fun. We can leave at 8:00 in the morning, if that's okay with you.'

 

After a long lapse of time, he got a response from Junho. 'Ugh, that's early, but it sounds like a good time to leave.'

 

The older man laughed out loud, slapping his leg in amusement. He knew that Junho wasn't a morning person, but it was the best time to leave. 'Cool. You'll like it. I promise. I'll see you in the morning.' He sent the text, then put his phone back in his pocket. He needed to got put his packed bags into his truck. He had already prepared for this.

 

 

 

 

The next morning, they started out early, just as Taecyeon had planned. After grabbing coffee and breakfast at a gas station, they continued down the highway, with Junho asking questions about where they were going. Taecyeon only told him that it was the prefect place to get away. He didn't want to give away much, since he had surprises planned for the next day. He was sure that Junho would have a blast, which was his main goal for this outing.

 

As they traveled further, the air began to become more crisp with a bite to it. From what the forecast had said, it was supposed to be cold and snowy, and that was also perfect for Taecyeon's big plans. He had a lot in store for this special weekend. When they were almost there, Taecyeon turned to Junho, shaking him awake.

 

"Hey, we're about to the there, so I thought you might want to start getting your things ready. Remember to put keep your coat on, since it's cold out there," he added, grinning at his friend.

 

Junho stared at him with sleepy eyes, smiling back at him. "Okay. Thank you, hyung. This is going to be really fun." He began searching in his bags, getting ready to take them in.

 

Taecyeon nodded. "Yeah, it's going to be fun. You'll like it," he replied, turning the car down a different road and continuing. They drove for about thirty more minutes, finally stopping at a log cabin that had trees around it, the snow glistening in the dim lighting. The older man placed the car in park, turning to his friend. "Alright! This is it!" He opened the door, feeling the chill to the air as it rushed in.

 

Once Junho had joined him, they made their way to the door, stepping into the cold cabin. Taecyeon the lights, walking over to the heater and lighting it. It was going to be a cold night, and he wanted to add as much warmth as possible. Turning to Junho, he grinned. "So, I think it would be a good idea to stay together, since it gets really cold here. What do you think?" As soon as the words left his mouth, he regretted them, knowing that his friend could interpret them in a lot of different ways.

 

Junho laughed, lowering his head. "Uh, yeah, I think that would be a good idea. It's really cold in here, so I think I would freeze otherwise."

 

Taecyeon smiled at him, nodding. "Alright. If you want to carry the blankets into the back bedroom, we can stay there. It's honestly the warmest room in the house."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter