final

Study Session
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So, the answer is A. 30 meters,” Yein slowly explained the procedure to answer the math problem. School has dismissed since an hour ago, but she was still at her class with her stupid not-really-good-at-academics sunbae, Kim Mingyu. Last week, Mrs. Lee has asked for Yein’s help to teach Mingyu. It was absurd, Yein thought, because Mingyu was her senior and she was one year younger than him. But Mrs. Lee insisted it was okay, besides she would teach him math only and she had perfect grades at the subject.

“Do you understand, Sunbae?” Yein asked as she turned her head to look at Mingyu beside her. The guy look at her too and grined. Yein slapped her head in her mind. It was hard.

“What do you not understand? Let me explain it again.”

“All.”

Yein could only sigh as she tried to explain the answer as slowly and clearly as possible, hoped he would understand it. But she stopped when Mingyu closed the book.

“Let’s just stop, okay?”

“But sunbae, the midtest-”

Mingyu was quick to cut in, “How about we talk about you?”

“Pardon?” Suprise lingering across her face. Her eyes widened almost comically. Mingyu chuckled.

“Do you have a boyfriend?” he asked.

“W-what?”

“What if there is senior who like you? Altought he is not really smart, but he is good at sport and has many fans. He is also undoubtly handsome.”

“H-huh?” Yein stuttered. She couldn’t help but feel confused.

“I think we s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter