CHAPTER I

OMEGHAD!!!BIGBANG NEXT DOOR!!!(a daragon fanfiction)

 

        “Yah Sandara!!! Be Fast  the new neighbor is coming later at 8pm be fast clean up” eomma (mommy) said

“ne,arrasso (yes,I undesrstand)” I replied ….. I go to the kitchen and get a popcorn I love popcorn so much J

I clean all the things there in the new room I also cleaned our house… Ah, Im Sandara Park my mother is the owner of this subdivision.. I have 1 brother he is Cheondung Park .I am a forever,diehard VIP I love BigBang oppas sooo much…..

       After finishing all the works I opened my laptop watch bigbang mv`s and sing along …

 

    *8 pm *

       It`s already 8pm means the visitors are alredy there 30 minutes after eomma(mommy) called me… “Dara (/my nickname/) –shi “  she said “Ne (yes) coming”I shouted

“The new neighbors are looking for a great maid trusted,and so great to talk with……. And I can`t find a people like that other than you.. so you will be their maid you can`t say no to your mother”she said Im so shocked and anyways I don’t have a choice so I just nod and go to my room ….. 

*THE NEXT DAY – FIRST DAY BEING THE NEIGHBORS MAID :(*

  I saw the people their one is sleeping, one is writing, one is calmly reading, one is playing a game on a tablet, the one that saw me is Daesung ?! ommo(omg) she`s here he maid they all looked at me and what???? They`re….what?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HI GUYS HOPE YOU`LL LIKE THIS FIRST CHAPTER PLS.LEAVE A COMMENT DOWN BELOW :).