Final

I want to and I'll be your alpha.

“Good Morning Alpha!” A cute creature greeted the ice prince like hottie and cling to the said guy and because of the commotion some of the students passing by them looked at the two. There were some who squealed saying that they look good together, some are envious of the two, and there is some who just ignore the two. Sehun was actually used to this kind of mornings when he will be just walking along the hallway then suddenly someone will cling to him like a koala. It has become a habit that he have been experiencing during kindergarten up to now where in they’re already eighteen years old. But today was not the day that Sehun would let the smaller guy do it to him again because today he felt an anger rising within himself. “Come with me.” Sehun commanded while glaring to the other. He grabbed the smaller guy’s wrist and dragged him towards the school’s rooftop. “Sehun-ah, stop, it hurts.” Luhan pleaded. Sehun did not listen to his please and only stopped when they reached the rooftop. “Sehun, why are we here? Let me go.” Sehun pulled Luhan near him still holding unto his wrist with a strong grip while looking at the other with a complete anger in his eyes. “Can’t you stop?!” Sehun growled. “Stop what?” “Don’t play innocent. Stop calling me alpha and don’t come near me again! You know and I know that I am not your alpha and I. don’t. Love. You.” Sehun shouted emphasizing his last words. And before Luhan could respond he was already pushed and his meets the floor as Sehun leave him alone there.

Luhan was still in the rooftop sitting in the floor, back against the wall, hugging his knees near to his chest, and he was there crying. He was in a total pain, not only physically but also emotionally. He was hurted about what Sehun do and tell to him. He chuckled at himself thinking of fool he was around the taller guy. For so many years this is the only time Luhan got scared to Sehun because this is the first time he saw the other’s outburst. He wiped his last tear before standing up. ‘I’ll promise to myself and to you Sehun that I won’t bother you anymore.’ He thought before going back to his class acting like everything was normal.


Weeks have passed and Luhan kept his promise and stayed out from Sehun. He completely ignores the other even when they have some same class. Luhan holds himself from jumping and stay near Sehun. He admitted that he was still hurt but he totally missed the other. He knows that he was seriously in love with the other, he wants Sehun to be with him but he cannot since it was only a one side love. As for Sehun, at the first few days that Luhan ignored him he was relieved that the other is doing what he says so but after a few weeks, Sehun did feel a little bit lost without the other and he misses the other’s presence. He stared at the smaller guy’s face inside their class and he felt a pang on his chest when he will see the other smiling so bright to their other classmates. One word to describe it, hate, he hated seeing the other being so happy and cheerful to others, he wanted that smile for him only. You can say that he was greedy and became possessive about Luhan but it was his own decision why this is all happening. That’s why a day has come where he will apologize and gain Luhan back.

Luhan was walking home when he was suddenly pulled inside a dark corner of the street. He was so scared at first but when he saw the person who pulled him he was somewhat relieved but confused at the same time. “Sehun?” “Yeah. It’s me.” “D-do y-you n-need something?” Luhan asked eyes looking at the ground. Instead of being answered, he was pulled into a bone crushing hug feeling something wet in his shoulders. “I’m sorry.” He faintly heard, he was shocked not knowing what to do. “I’m so sorry, I regret it.” Sehun apologizes continuously. “W-what are you saying?” Luhan asked, he was so confused. Sehun removed from the hug and placed his hands into Luhan’s cheeks caressing it as he stared at the brown orbs. “I’m sorry. Forgive me. I take it back. I want to and I’ll be your alpha.” Sehun stated. “W-what do you mean?” “I love you Luhan. I hated it seeing you smiling to others and I hated you ignoring me. I missed you.” Sehun explained. “Idiot.” Luhan muttered. “I kno-“ Before Sehun could even finish his sentence he was pulled by Luhan into a kiss. Breaking apart, Luhan smiled and looked at Sehun’s confused and shocked face. “I love you too, idiot.” Luhan shyly stated while blushing like a mad man. Sehun smiled like an idiot when he heard what Luhan said. “Thank you.” Sehun thanked. “So can I be your alpha again” he added. “Of course. No one will ever change you.” Luhan replied before they share another kiss.


“Good Morning Alpha!” Luhan greeted Sehun as cling to him like a koala. This time instead of ignoring the other, Sehun kissed Luhan into his lips not caring about what the other students will say. They're just simply in love with each other.


A/N: Done :D