Final-

Youngjae Only

I love him so much. I’m obsession with him. His smile is killing me. My heaven. Oh God, thanks for being him born. My angle. His name is Youngjae, Choi Youngjae. My sunshine. I cannot being cheesy person to him.

I stared so hard to him. Youngjae is playing with Mark and Jinyoung. They joked with each other. I am selfish. I hate he shared his laugh. Youngjae is mine. All of him is mine. I’m jealous. He walked closer to me with wide smile. I’m done. Help me, God!!

“Why, hyung?” he noticed my jealousy’s face.

“hmmm… what?

“Your face. Why~~?” Youngjae’s aegyo is rare. He will show it when he know I’m mad or on bad mood condition.

“What the hell are you say, Youngjae-yah. Why? I’m okay.” I hold his hand.

“Oh okay, hyung. Don’t show your mad face, hyung.”

“Why?”

“Eungggg… Hmmm.. I don’t like it.”

“Why you don’t like it, Youngjae-yah?” I love playing this with him. I’ll ask him questions and he will show me his cute face.

“Ahhh hyung.. I already told you before.”

“When?”

“aaahh molla.. I’m sleepy. Let’s sleep, hyung~~” he pulled me to our room.

 

***___***

 

I love cuddling with him when we sleep. We have a mattress. For the first time, I cursed our company. Are they that poor? They gave us only this mattress. But, Youngjae changed my mind. He always said if we should be grateful for everything. Okay, Youngjae you win.

I’m never bored to stare Youngjae’s face. I can’t close my eyes before kisses Youngjae’s face. From his forehead, his eyes, his nose, his cheeks, his chin and the last his lips. My favorite thing. His lips like candy. It’s sweet. Too sweet. I feel sleepy after I kissed him.

“Youngjae, I love you”

 

***___***

 

“Hyung,, Jaebum hyung wake up!!!” I love Youngjae’s beautiful voice. I pull his body back beside me and continue to cuddle him.

“HYUNGGGGGGG!!!! YOU ARE HEAVYYY~” he pulls my arm, but I sling my arm back to his waist.

“Gimme a good morning kiss and I will wake up.”

“Im Jaebum, you are really!!” he screams.

“Okay then. I’ll hug you all the time. We don’t have schedule today”

“Hyuuuuunggg, I want to pee~” I know he will lie.

“Don’t lie to me, you are not a good liar”

“…………….”

“You don’t want to do it, Youngjae-yah?

“…………..”

“You are so slow, Youngjae-yah”

 I get up and kiss him. Not just once, also twice. I dunno. I don’t count. Kiss him is the best thing. He don’t open his mouth. Choi Youngjae is stubborn. I bit his lower lip and I did it! He opens his mouth hahaha. Our tongue battled for dominance.

“Mmmmhmm… hyung stop it!!” he moans. He broke our sweet kiss.

“Okay Youngjae, You win. I’ll take a shower first” before I leave, I stole a peck kiss from his lips.

“JAEBUM HYUNGGGGG!!!”