Chapter 1

You're My Honey

 

Chapter 1

 

“Yah! Ahn! Joo! Min! Ireonaa!” A person yelled. Urgh. Shut up! I still want to sleep..

I ignored the person and pulled my blanket up to my chin.

“Ireoonaa!” Raeji-umma screamed.

Her voice is like a dinosaur when she’s screaming. ><

She tugged my blanket off me. I shuddered as I felt the cold morning air on my skin. I tossed around and hugged my body pillow.

“Yah! Joo! Dont make me do it.” I heard her threaten. I hugged my pillow tighter and buried my face on it completely ignoring her.

Just then, I felt something touch my left ear. I felt the friction of the hand against my ear. It felt as if electricity ran through my body. I shot up and became fully awake.

Waah! Why do I have such sensitive ears.. T.T I shouldn’t have told her my weak point! ><

I gawked at Raeji who had a huge grin on her face.

“Morning!” She beamed.

“That was unnecessary..” I mumbled as I stretched my arms.

“Oh. Sure..” She rolled her eyes. “Hurry up and I’ll wait for you outside.” She said and walked out of my room.

I stood up and dragged myself towards the bathroom.

I did my usual morning rituals and changed into casual clothes.

                                                                                                          

I found Raeji sitting in our kitchen table eating pancakes made by my umma.

“Morning umma.”

“Morning dear.” Umma replied. I sat down beside Raeji and started munching on my pancakes. Yuumm!

“So.. you’re going to the mall today?” Umma asked casually.

Raeji and I both nodded our heads.

“Boy hunting?” A playful smiled escaped from umma’s lips.

“Anii..” I replied.

If you only knew umma.. I don’t need to hunt boys..

Because  oppa would be jealous!

I kept my relationship with ‘Yoh-oppa’ a secret to my parents. Only my closest friends knew about us. I’ll just tell them when I can get to meet him face to face..

“Imo, we’re just gonna buy some things for school since the new semester will start on Monday.” Raeji spoke. “Don’t worry too much.. we won’t go boy hunting.. we don’t  have much interest in boys, right Joo?” She turned to me.

“Ah yeah.” I answered. It really was true since Raeji really doesn’t have interest in boys and I already have oppa.

After eating breakfast, we bid umma goodbye because Shin has been bombarding us both with text messages and calls. She’s waiting for us at the mall with Jaemi and Chaeri.

 

We arrived at the mall 20 minutes after. Our house wasn’t that far, but because of the traffic outside, we had a long trip.

We texted Shin to ask where they are. After receiving her reply, we looked for her and instantly found her sitting at a bench.

“Yah! You’re late!” She said as we came closer.

“Mianhae~ We got caught in traffic..” Raeji explained.

Shin didn’t asked further and just stared at her phone. She’s probably waiting for Hyunbae-ajusshi’s message. We don’t call Shin’s boyfriend oppa coz we just don’t feel like it and ‘ajusshi’ suits him best. :D

Wait. I thought Jaemi and Chae were here..

“Where are the two?” I asked.

Shin pointed at our back. Raeji and I both turned towards the direction and saw two girls bickering and tickling each other.

I laughed. These two kids..

Raeji called for them and they went to where we are, pulling each other’s hair on the process. This two never fail to make me laugh. They’re not enemies but they bicker and fight with each other in a jokingly manner. They look really.. funny! For young ladies at the age of 18, they act really immature. Well, we all do sometimes. Even Raeji-umma acts immature too. :P

We all went to the school supplies section and bought our things. I didn’t bought so many because I’m saving for something..

After we paid for everything, we decided to have some ice cream while taking a rest from all the walking. Just then I remembered that I still need to check something out at my favourite store. I left the girls and went alone since they whined that they are all too tired. I giddily made my way towards my favourite store, Comic Alley!

          

 -------------------------------------------------END of CHAPTER -------------------------------------------------

 

So how was it? :3

Comments are highly appreciated.

Chuu~