revamped.

    ALACRITY    freshly revamped! 100th subscribers collection coming soon.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

okay i know that this page is hella ugly okay? ya girl is lazy so you'll just have to deal with this ugly page and read.

as you all can see, i've revamped the place after FOREVER. okay so i changed the name of the thread because it was lowkey embarassing. WE SHALL NOT SPEAK OF THE NAMES I HAD FOR THIS GALLERY OKAY? aight. i'm glad we on the same page. and like i didn't realize this til i decided to code a new layout, but we've hit 100 subscribers! i cannot thank you all enough. i know my layouts are pretty ty, but i promise you i'm back and i've improved. believe it or not i'm still learning! so uhm. yeah anyway let's cut to the point. to celebrate them 100th subs, i'm going to be coding a mini collection to give back to those 100 peeps who decided to support my booty layouts <3 i'm going to start fresh so i'll be removing my past layouts too. maybe i'll throw in some past layouts for you all to use in the collection. ugh - okay i have no idea what to say now - . bUT THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH <3 i'm so sorry for being the worst and slowest coder on earth. i'll try to update more as much as i can from now on.

before i go, i'd like to address a few problems.

redistributing layouts without permission is so messed up yo. like nobody should do that. like i know sometimes these layouts on asianfanfics might be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter