Buying a pet

BigBang imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Choi Seung Hyun~ You and your boyfriend Seung Hyun was walking around the pet shop. "We don't need a pet you got me" Choi said. "Oppa you are always gone working I need someone to keep me company" you said. "Fine but you have to love me more" he said. He looked around and saw the cuttest kitten "Jagi get that one the white one" Choi said. "That didn't take long oppa" you said as you picked up the white kitten "It's a girl so what do you want to call it" you said. "Ice cream and we'll get her everything she needs come on jagi" he said as he pulled you. He got a bed a food and water bowl and food and toys. After you paid for the things and got home Choi laid on the floor and played with the kitten. "Oppa remember you have to love me more" you said. "Don't worry just think Ice cream as a daughter" he said. 

 

Dong Youngbae~ "Oppa we should get another dog" you said. Youngbae looked up from his phone "Why?" he asked. "Well your always gone and i get lonely and I want a pet who will play with me take walks with me please oppa" you said. He got up and put a shirt on "Come on jagi lets go get another dog" he said. I shot up from the bed and got your shoes on. "Oppa I found the perfect one his is cute and playful" you said as you held a bull dog pup. "Okay lets go get the things for him" Youngbae said. "I'm going to call him Bae so whenever I call him I'll think of you" you said. Youngbae laughed and got the things for Bae. 

 

Kwon Jiyong~ "Y/N I wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter