Sim Realizations Are Your Worst Nightmare.

DO NOT ENTER! aah, ill ignore that.

When Jungkook rolled out of bed one saturday morning, the last thing he wanted was some crazy day.

 

With a yawn he stumbles into the kitchen and as usual, Jimin is there, smiling broadly at the disheveled sight of him.

 

As usual, Jimin tries to hog him with hugs and brief hand touches and Jungkook is close to bursting in annoyance.

 

" Jimin! Get off me. Just leave me alone! " He hisses and storms out, pushing passed Jin as the elder stepped into the kitchen.

 

 

 

" What happened to him?" Jin asks once in the kitchen.

 

" I...maybe he was in a bad mood" Jimin supplies with a sad smile.

 

But of course, Jungkook doesn't see this.

 

 

 

His annoyance leads him to a secluded building that Jin and a friend, Namjoon had bought recently in addition to do their research as aspiring scientists.

 

           DO NOT ENTER.

 

Jungkook reads aloud, and with a shrug he goes inside and kicks at stones beneath his feet. He spots lots of cool gadgets all in working process and clearly reads : DO NOT TOUCH

 

But of course, he touched.

 

He finds a comfortable long chair usually found at the denist's, and spreads out on it, legs stretched out in front of him and decides to take a nap.

 

But a long wire with a set of glasses, connected to what looks to be a flat screen TV caught his eye, and being the nutt he is, he puts them on and settles with a sigh.

 

Totally oblivious to the ominous blue and green lights that begin to flicker insistently on the screen.

 

And what happens next, he couldn't have dreamed. 

 

 

 

***********************

I'm nothing without you. I'm told it everyday. Long enough and soon I started believing it.

 

I want to stand alone but its so hard when i am afraid and unconfident in my abilities and a human being.

 

What I lack so much of outweighs my minuscule capabilities by far and at the end of it all what do I actually have?

 

When you're reminded of your faults and imperfections you believe you're really nothing but that. So what do I do?

 

I give up.

 

I mean that's what anybody would do right? Because I'm weak, and useless and a burden. You'd be better off without me.

 

The whole ing world would be better off without me.

 

I'm sorry I existed and made your lives so hard because I breathe, I'm sorry for being too stupid and weak to have any positive contribution to anything. I'm sorry for being a disappointment.

 

 

I was always so pushy, asking for a kiss, trying to hug you and give you affections that you so clearly do not return.

 

I just wanted to be a good hyung and take care of you, a good friend to you all.

 

I'm sorry, I love you. Please forgive me.

 

Jimin.

**************************

Jungkook's mouth went dry at the end of reading that note. Confusion eats at him, awakening in this room so unfamiliar yet familiar...

 

What was Jimin planning to do?

 

He bolted from their shared bedroom and ran throughout the house looking for his eldest brother and he only found Namjoon standing by the kitchen counter, trying to glue a broken cup back together.

 

" Namjoon-hyung! Something is-" he began, frantic.

 

" ---Not now Jungkook. I'm busy, go bother Soekjin-hyung" Namjoon grunts out and went back to concentrating on his cup gluing.

 

With a frustrated growl, Jungkook left Namjoon and went outside to the garden to find SoekJin but SoekJin sat preparing a broadcast.

 

" Hyung! Something is wrong!" He yelled trying to get Jin's attention, but it was all in vain, the man didn't even spare him a glance and only focused on continuing the broadcast.

 

Standing in the middle of their lush garden, the world shifts and he sees Hosoek and Yoongi--two of Jin's other friends--- piecing together some complicated information. He sees Namjoon coming out with glasses perched on his nose still holding the cup, and Jin, so consumed in his own things.

 

He felt alone despite the fact that he was surrounded by all these people.

 

 

Everything whirled around him morphing together like some sick vortex designed to make him regret everything he's ever done. In this 'vortex' he sees Jimin's smile, flash backs of all the many times he's pushed Jimin away, he sees the sadness Jimin's become apt at hiding, he sees all the effort Jimin puts in only to be told he's come up short, he sees himself, pressing Jimin down on every chance he gets....

 

And it eats at him. 

 

He desperately tries to get free of the spinning down spiral of his previous wrong doings and a sob escapes his lips.

 

" Jimin. I'm so sorry" he chokes out, desperately crawling out, gripping on to anything that will ground him. The noise in his head overwhelming, contorting to sounds inhumane.

 

And then it all stops and he is back in the room he shares with Jimin and all is silent.

 

His place on the floor becomes too hard and yet again he hops up running to kitchen, he really IS alone.

 

" Guys?" He calls out in confusion.

 

It echoes through the apartment, and a cold draft wafts over him. Shivering, he clutched his body tightly as he walks toward the door.

 

Pulling the door open, the world stills and he gulps only to come short. He looks up into the sky, dark with thick clouds of angry black and the wind is blowing , papers flying everywhere in tiny monsoons.

 

He puts up a shielding hand against the wind attacking his face and tries to see passed it all. Straining his eyes, he sees Jimin sitting at a small study desk looking forlorn and withdrawn, right opposite him.

 

"Jimin! Hey, I've been looking for you" he called and tried to make his way over, the wind attacking his body from all angles.

 

Jimin doesn't even look at him and he calls again, yet still no movement or flash of acknowledgment from the boy.

With each step going nearer, the desk with Jimin in it seems to go farther.

 

" Jimin! Wait!" He screams and breaks into a run. The sky above him becomes chaotic in a righteous decree of thunder and rain and Jungkook shivers.

 

He's always been scared of thunder storms, but Jimin was always there letting him snuggle close for the duration of the storms.

 

The thought moves his aching legs even faster, desperately needing to find Jimin's short pudgy hand that he'd clutch tightly in an effort to keep his fearful whimper to himself.

 

With his eyes trained on the far moving Jimin, he sees the latter moving a bag from the floor and take out what looks to be long rope...

 

And realization hits him like a truck.

 

 

" No! Jimin don't! Don't do it!" He wails and speeds up, feet pounding the run down road frantically.

 

He hadn't meant for it get this messed up. For Jimin to feel such a burden because In all reality, the shorter male was someone Jungkook admired a lot . He saw so much value in Jimin, he just didn't always want to seem like the lost puppy he felt like.

 

Jimin gave him the attention he'd usually get from home when he was only a little child and he missed that. He missed it so much.

 

In the midst of his thought process, the clouds have become enraged as if the mere idea the Jeon Jungkook cared about anything other than himself were a sin.

 

And sinful was what he felt as his eyes fall on Jimin, looking ready to cry yet so determined to 'rid the world of a burden'.

 

 

 Suddenly,It all stops and the silence is deafening.

 

 

Jungkook looks frantically around, his heart pounding ridiculously loud. The confusion brims in his head.

 

What the was all this?

 

" Jungkook! This is all your fault! You don't appreciate anything! " Came Jin's voice.

 

His head whips around in alarm. " Hyung..." He breathes pathetically as the words rain down on him like missiles.

 

Destroying him.

 

 

One by one, the people he values so much appears and rain insults down on him.

 

Yoongi

 

Hosoek

 

Namjoon

 

 

Jimin ties the rope into a loop at the end and ties the other end to the double bunk bed post. The boy gazes at it for a while before he walks to the small desk again to pen down his last words.

 

! The note.

 

Jungkook scrambles for the note in his pocket and finally he reaches it, but as Jimin writes, the words on Jungkook's note disappear. 

 

Again! 

 

What the holy hell is going on??

 

 

Looking around, everyone is still glaring at him, but their words are muted and Jungkook gains some courage as the little house containing Jimin draws nearer.

 

He quickly moves to the porch and pulls the door open, then he breaks into a run and looks at the disappearing words, almost nearing the end and a blank page.

 

Like the seconds ticking by, Jungkook's movements are fast and sporadic.

 

" Jimin! Wait!" He calls out as he bursts in by the door in the nick of time and Jimin turns around to face him with confusion written all over.

 

" What do you want now Jungkook? Haven't I done enough?" Jimin asks with such a hurtful tone, that Jungkook's heart falls into little pieces of nothing, right in his chest.

 

Panting and out of breath, Jungkook falls to his knees at Jimin's feet, his hands on the thick muscled thighs that he'd over looked so many times and ogled in secret.

 

" I'm sorry, don't do this hyung. Please. I'm an idiot and I don't know what's happening, but I'm begging you please! Don't do this" he sobbed.

 

Jimin seems confused and taken aback, and a few tense moments, filled with hard breathing later, he too falls to his knees and sits on eye level with a crying Jungkook.

 

Jimin cups Jungkook's tear sodden Cheek so the younger may look into his eyes, now too b with unshed tears.

"I've made you cry. This was not what I wanted. Do you not want me to leave you alone forever?" The elder breathes, raking his eyes across the pale features slightly distorted by his unshed tears.

 

Before thinking of his actions as something other worldly, Jungkook grabs hold of Jimin's tensed forearm, to steady himself and hold on tightly as if afraid Jimin might hop up and go through with it anyway.

 

" No...please. I say so much things I don't mean...hyung, I'm most undeserving of your affections. Please don't...I wouldn't be able to live knowing I am the cause of your...---- He takes a deep breath---" let's just get out of here. Let's go home" he whispers and looks into obsidian eyes.

 

Jimin looks at him for an eternity, not saying anything. Just drinking in his words and the world around them shifts.

 

His eyes blow wide as it dawns on him, another change is coming.

 

" Jimin! We have to get out of here! " He screams above the noise.

 

Yet still, Jimin doesn't move.

 

 

" Jungkook~...." 

 

His head whips around at the sound of his name so distorted and far away, yet he sees nothing but the house starting to crumble.

 

" Jungkook!"

 

At a rising panic, Jungkook tries to hop up and leave, but Jimin's hand on his cheek wouldn't move and the boy sits frozen, statue-like, just looking at him.

 

He tries to pry the hardened hands from his face, but all in vain as the world fades and once again, Jungkook is hit by a loud screeching in his head.

 

He doubles over, falling into Jimin as he clutched at his head. Screaming in agony.

 

 

 

" Jungkook! " Comes Jin's voice.

 

Wait...jin?

 

He cracks an eye open and gets hit by a blinding white light as he groans.

 

" Jungkook, you're back. ! Are you okay?" Jin's soothing voice comes again.

 

! Jimin!

 

 

And Jungkook shoots up from the long chair, only to have Jin push him back down just in time for his head to spin like hell.

 

" Jimin...where's Jimin?" He croaks with burning eyes and a dry throat before he conks out yet again.

 

 

Jin and Namjoon exchange a look of concern.

 

" You think he's been---?" Jin squeaks in disbelief and awe.

 

" Yes, absolutely. That will explain his vitals going crazy throughout the duration of his unconsciousness" Namjoon cuts in clinically, assessing the younger's vital charts and making notes on a board.

 

For the next two days, Jungkook is out cold and Namjoon and Jin work continuously to keep him in the here and now.

 

 

 

When Jungkook re-emerges again, it is dark and cold and he is in his own bed. He sits up with a groan and scrubs at his face.

 

He looks around and his body kicks in gear, awaiting the next crazy shift..but nothing comes and with a sigh of relief he sags against his bed, falling back into a peaceful slumber.

 

 

 

 

 

" Jungkook, hey...wake up" 

 

Jungkook cracks an eye for the second time and turns over in his bed, only to look up into Jin's face, with the elder's eye brows knit in concern.

 

With the help of Jin, he sits up and his back meets his bed post. Jin hands him some water and he gulps it down gratefully.

 

His room looks the same and everything feels normal, yet he cannot shake the feeling of a change in his bones.

 

" Are you feeling okay?" Jin asks setting the empty glass back on the bedside table

 

" Yeah, but Jin..am I...back?" He asks cautiously, afraid to sound crazy, but unable to keep the question to himself.

 

The elder quirks an eyebrow. " What exactly do you mean Jungkook?"

 

" I mean...---"

 

 

" What did he say Jin?!" A clatter at the door interrupts and Namjoon comes bursting into his room, books and charts in hand.

 

" Jesus! I told you to let ME handle this! He's not gonna speak if you're prodding at him!" Jin shrieks and threw the nearest thing at Namjoon.

 

Jin and Namjoon go into an argument about scientific terms he doesn't understand, and a shock of red hair catches Jungkook's attention.

 

" Hey, can I come in?" Jimin asks from the door way, smiling that familiar smile.

 

Jungkook hops out of bed, and pushed the arguing pair out of his room, then he pulled Jimin in by his shirt front before he slammed the door closed.

 

Jimin stares wide eyed, while Jungkook on the other hand walks around the former like a hawk, inspecting said boy for... something.

 

" Uhrm..Jungkook..I just...came to see if you're okay.." Jimin murmured slightly freaked out by the weird antics of his younger friend.

 

" , Jimin you have no idea how glad I am to see you!" Jungkook breathed and launches himself into unsuspecting arms, hugging Jimin tightly.

 

Jimin stands so still in shock, that Jungkook pulls back to gaze at him with wide eyes, thinking he was back to square one, and to his relief, the red tinting the elder's cheeks, proves he is very much in the right place.

 

" Uhrm...you saw me 3 days ago at breakfast" Jimin says slowly.

 

Jungkook cups Jimin's face, and places a small kiss to his cheek.

 

" I'm sorry, I'm a huge idiot. But hyung, I will change. Just don't leave me okay?" He says as he pulls back blushing.

 

" Yeah...I'd never leave you. Not even if I were paid or threatened or sued or---"

 

With a roll of his eyes, Jungkook leans in to sweep Jimin's lips into a sweet kiss, effectively shutting up the impending ramble of cheesy that Jimin usually says.

 

 

No one knows what made the usually selfish Jungkook so complacent and adhearing to being nice or appreciative, but surely no one was complaining.

 

---------------------------------

---------------------------------

Another saturday morning, Jungkook rolls out of bed and hurries downstairs to meet Jimin.

 

" Morning" he says beaming brightly at his boyfriend preparing breakfast for him and takes a seat at the table.

 

" Morning Kookie" Jimin says and places a plate filled with food in front of him.

 

Jungkook tugs on the hem of Jimin's shirt, making the older look at him curiously." What?"

 

" You haven't kissed me yet" he says with a confused frown.

 

Jimin chuckles lightly, and places a hand in the back of Jungkook hair, pulling the latter's head back, exposing his delectable pink lips to him, trembling in anticipation.

 

Jimin swipes his tongue across his own lips to moisten them, and Jungkook grips the table cloth tightly.

 

Then they're kissing, lips moving against each other slowly, and Jungkook's heart hammers in his chest, his cheeks reddening in realizing that he'd missed out on this for all this time. Jimin's tongue ing into his mouth and he moans in appreciation.

 

Getting lost in each other, they fail to notice Jin coming into the kitchen glaring in disapproval.

 

" Get a room!" Namjoon exclaims and dumps some water on their joined faces.

 

Both boys pull back with a surprised yelp at their now sodden hair and faces.

 

" What the hell?!" Jungkook shrieked glaring holes at Namjoon.

 

" You two, are ridiculous. Want to keep kissing like that in my kitchen, you better tell me what you saw on your visit through my simulation portal" Jin bit out pinning Jungkook with a scary glare.

 

" I told you. Crazy ." Jungkook whines for umpteenth time. He takes the cloth Jimin hands him and wipes at his face.

 

" Like what?" Namjoon cuts in eagerly peering at him.

 

" I don't know...it was my head..but also not. It wasn't...very nice guys and I'd hate to go through that again" he said, voice breaking slightly.

 

Jimin steps in between the two eagerly peering scientists, waving a hand.

 

" Stop, he doesn't want to talk about it, so leave it at that" the red head says, placing a protective arm around Jungkook's shoulders.

 

Jin and Namjoon sigh in annoyance but they let it go

 

 

 

 

 

Later that night with a storm raging outside his window,Jungkook lays quietly beside Jimin, thinking back to his time in the simulation portal, and he is grateful none of those events are true. He'd never survive his hyungs looking at him like that, or saying those things.

 

He didn't want to be one of those people, who only appreciated something when its gone. He wanted to do that now, and that's a huge change.

 

So consumed in his mental marathon, he shudders in surprise when Jimin slips a warm protective arm around his waist.

 

" Why aren't you asleep?" Jimin mumbles hoarsely into the back of his neck.

 

With a small smile, he turns around to face Jimin, and he links his arms around the latter's neck.

 

"I'm just thinking, its weird that my worst nightmare is the best thing ever to happen to me" he says quietly.

 

Jimin props himself tiredly on an elbow to look down at Jungkook.

 

" Huh?" He says perplexed.

 

Jungkook rolls his eyes, burying his face in Jimin's t-shirt.

 

" Never mind, let's make the best of our time together before Jin finds you in here and throws you out"

 

" Agreed" and Jimin cups Jungkook's face, tilting his head down, to meet Jungkook's lips halfway.

 

----------------------------------

----------------------------------

 O_O I have no idea what happened here. It just kinda DID. I assume its pretty pointless.