1/1

Stupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 It was late at night when Seventeen finally arrived at their dorm afer long shooting of Weekly Idol, but nobody seemed tired at all. They were talking happily about the day they spend, some of them were laughing at Jun, some were teasing Junghan and Jisoo, but then there was Jihoon.

 

He wasn't laughing with others, he even wasn't talking. He was just frowing while looking at the wall ahead of him, tried to ignore everybody who tried chatting with him. He wasn't mad, he really wasn't, but he wasn't very happy either. He could hear one, certain laugh among few voices. Laugh he loved just as much as person who was making it, but now he felt annoyed with this sound.

 

Soonyoung was sitting next to Minghao, arm around slender shoulders of chinese boy and they were making fun of flushed Junghan, who was sitting with face hidden in Jisoo's shoulder. Jihoon frown was even deeper when he saw how Soonyoung leaned in to whisper something in Minghao's ear and other giggled like a little girl.

 

Yes, Jihoon was jealous. 

 

He was jealous, because Soonyoung, HIS BOYFRIEND SOONYOUNG was sitting with chinese boy, talking to him, laughing with him and not with Jihoon. Sure, he could understand it, they all were friends after all and it was alright, but not after what happened earlier. Not after Paper Kiss Game.At first it was okay, Jihoon was more focused on Jun just like others, but then when they slowed down and Minghao threw arm around Soonyoung and their lips were holding red card for a little too long, short boy couldn't help but bit his lip to stop himself from snapping. It looked way too intimate for Jihoon's taste and now they were practically glued to each other! They even sat together in the van, leavin Jihoon in the far end between Seungkwan and Mingyu. Soonyoung didn't talked to him on their way back home, too busy with boy with sandy curls. How could Jihoon not be jealous?

 

Short boy snapped out of his thoughts when he didn't heard others' voices and when he looked aroung he saw twelve pair of worried eyes on him. Wonwoo wrapped him in loose embrace and put his head on his shoulder. -You okay?- Jihoon looked at him for a moment before he nodded, but it looked like nobody was buying it. 

 

Jihoon's eyes stopped on his boyfriend when he opened his mouth. Short boy hoped he would just close it again and look away, because he wasn't in the mood for arguing with him right now. -Are you sure you're okay, Jihoonie?- Soonyoung's voice was gentle and warm, dripping with worry. Normaly it would make Jihoon smile to himself, because he felt important to Soonyoung every time older was talking to him like that, like when he was asking if Jihoon isn't overworking himself or did Jihoon had enough sleep. It made Jihoon felt like he was person Soonyoung wants to take care of.

 

But now it was only making Jihoon more angry.

 

Short boy got up, shoking Wonwoo who almost fell of the couch if Mingyu didn't catch him. Jihoon glared at Soonyoung. -As if you care!- He walked out of the living room, leaving everybody with eyes wide open. Boys heard doors slamming shut and everybody was quiet for a few seconds before they turned to look at Soonyoung. He was now in centre of their attention, but he could only look around and shook his head in sign he didn't knew what made Jihoon mad.

 

Seungcheol couched and it made Soonyoung glance at him. Leader had unimpressed face on. -What did you do?- Soonyoung shrugged hopelessly, because he re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter