fin

MAD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A group of seven noisy teenagers  were riding a van. If the driver didn't wear earphones, he already yelled at them but he didn't give two s about the group and just focused on bringing the famous k-pop group, GOT7, to their dorm safely.

 

Junior kept telling stories to the group about their concert and Jaebum assists him in telling those stories. It was BamBam and Youngjae's job to laugh at the stories and the only thing Yugyeom did was either look at the window or tease Jaebum which the latter choice is what he does majority of the time.

 

Right, I missed two people, right?

 

Mark and Jackson was quiet at the back. Mark just boringly watches everyone except Jackson while Jackson stared at Mark ever since their fight started, looking tired.

 

It started as a small fight.

 

Mark was peacefully drinking from a water bottle when Jackson appeared from nowhere and snatched the water bottle from Mark's hand and emptied it.

 

Mark knew Jackson does that to catch Mark's attention and act cute, like always. But that moment, he was so sick of everything, he just blow.

 

"That was my ing water bottle! Go get your own if you're thirsty!" He yelled, not minding the staff that stopped doing their job to stare at Mark.

 

Jackson, which is surprised with Mark's outburst, immediately apologized, "I'm sorry. I just want to talk to you."

 

"Why did you take my water bottle? You know I'm always thirsty on our performances! You can just talk to me like a person with a sane mind would do." Mark said with clenched teeth. The staff, understanding that this is a normal whiny fight between two members, ignored them and continued their job.

 

"Well, I can get you another water bottle. I'm really really sorry." Jackson continued to apologize.

 

"You know, Jackson... I just noticed. You always do these kind of things to me. At first, it was kinda cute. But the longer it gets, the more irritating you become." Mark spatted and left a gaping Jackson.

 

Jackson chased Mark to their dressing room. He touched Mark's shoulder. Mark stopped walking and turned around to glare at Jackson. Jackson just pushed another button.

 

"Can you please just leave me alone for a while?!" Mark yelled at Jackson's face making the latter close his eyes.

 

"Please... accept my apology." Jackson said, hesitating to even make eye contact with Mark. He's beginning to be afraid of the Mark that he's talking with right now. Mark was different these days but Jackson only noticed now.

 

"Jackson, do you even know personal space?! Go the away from me!" Mark said with anger and marched away from Jackson.

 

Jackson looked at his trembling hands and suddenly, his feet can't support his body anymore and he fell on his knees.

 

What have I done... He kept asking himself.

 

"Jackson, what happened?!" Junior asked the gloomy Jackson, falling on his knees to look at Jackson in the eye but Jackson avoided Junior's eyes.

 

"He and Mark had a fight." Jaebum said, appearing from the side. He was there when the two fought and he quickly understood the situation and just watched Jackson.

 

"What was it about?" Junior asked Jaebum now, standing up and looking worriedly at Jackson.

 

"Mark just got tired of Jackson." Jaebum said without considering either Jackson hearing it or Jackson's feelings.

 

This made Jackson snap. He stood up and pointed at Jaebum, "He is not tired of me! He just needed space!"

 

"Why does he need space? Because you're too much for him to handle, Jackson. He's tired." Jaebum said, now thoughtfully. He can't believe that his friend is freaking out in front of him.

 

"He is not tired of me! He's just..." Jackson doesn't even know what Mark was thinking, "Just off, Jaebum." With that, he left a surprised Jaebum looking at his back.

 

"I better go after him." Junior said to Jaebum, who just nodded, and ran to follow Jackson.

 

"Jaebum? We need to go up now. Didn't you hear?" Youngjae clapped his hands in front Jaebum's head which made Jaebum snap out from his thoughts.

 

"What? What happened?" He asked Youngjae, totally oblivious of everything because of being too worried for his friend, Jackson.

 

Youngjae which found this cute, smiled at Jaebum.

 

"Let's go." Youngjae said, getting Jaebum's wrist and pulling him on the stage.

 

As they were performing, Jaebum couldn't stop noticing that Mark and Jackson was behind the beat of the song and they were dancing like they had no life.

 

He gotta finish this fast.

 

Jaebum, until now, still doesn't know what to do with the two. Even if he was busy talking to the kids, he can still see the two silent figures at the back.

 

They have arrived at their dorm and it was BamBam and Youngjae who got in first, the two diving on the long couch, BamBam doing something with his phone (probably instagram) and Youngjae greeting Coco.

 

Jaebum sat down on the couch and Junior sat beside him.

 

The two stared at the couple who was tiredly removing their shoes and going to their room.

 

Jackson, realizing that he needed to stay with Mark in one place, stopped for a while and watched Mark go in without any care.

 

He was so afraid to be yelled by Mark again the he backed away and planned to sit on the couch.

 

Junior pulled Yugyeom to sit beside him and bit his shoulder to which the younger didn't react to and just closed his eyes.

 

Jaebum almost worshipped Junior with what he did. Because Yugyeom sat down beside Junior and BamBam and Youngjae was literally lying down on the couch, Jackson has nowhere to sit anymore.

 

Jackson whined when he found no space.  He was tired as hell and wanted to sit down or lie down to sleep. But there's no other place to do that except their room.

 

He slowly walked in front of the door and took a deep breath. The moment he inhaled, Mark went out from the door and almost crashed on Jackson's chest if he didn't stop. Jackson didn't even have the time to exhale and just stared at Mark, afraid that he'll be angry again.

 

But that didn't happen because the moment Mark looked at Jackson's eyes, the former pushed Jackson away and made way to the bathroom.

 

Jackson can only stare at the perfect back of his lover.

 

He sighed and went in their room.

 

He quickly dived to their bed and buried his head on the pillow. He yelled through the pillow and almost cried when he heard his muffled voice.

 

If Mark was tired, he was tired too. But he's not gonna give up that fast. But what else can he do? Mark looks like he doesn't care if they give up.

 

Jackson felt the pillow go wet and didn't notice that he was already crying. He desperately stopped his self. He can't let Mark see this side of him.

 

That behind the happy Jackson that everyone knew, his sadnes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter