and the story

My Girl

Baby..

I always been a baby for her..so currently I'm trying to fish her to baby me.. Busy with all of this concert before enlisting and I made promise with myself to propose her before going..

She still didn't answer my call.. What is she doing.. i hate Yongbae.. no..I'm jealous.. his girlfriend come all the way from Korea to support him and here I am.. Looking so lonely and girlfriendless. This is the perk of being a celebrity that secretly dating a ...... I smile looking at my phone wallpaper.. Our last picture taken before I fly from the series of concert far far away from Korea.

It's was funny and sweet when I recall our story now.. Our story that always made me smile and got butterfly inside my stomach. :D

Everything come back to me because of that one night, exactly 3 years ago.

It was the last flight to korea and we were rushing out from the arrival hall with our loyal fans swarming around us when I saw something. I mean someone that rings the bell in my head, my memory and my mind trying to pinpoint why the face looks so familiar. Then my heart that suddenly thumping loudly answered.  She was wearing a white suit with black cap with a flying badges on her shoulders..
She's a pilot!
Wow..
I managed to reach for her hand and I totally forgot our fans surely won't missed everything, taking and videos but I saw her shocked face and relived reaction once her eyes flashes of recognition.
I didn't get to speak so much because my members, managers and the guards trying hard to control the fans.
But I managed to give her something.
My phone.

She's my lifetime crush.

Flashback
Training is hard. I was dozing off at the school cafe because last night training finished late and I only sleep for 1 hour before my sister wake me up. That when I saw her entering the cafe to find a place to sit. Yeah, bread, corn, pudding and milk or juice. Just like detective, I deduced what on hee tray. Once she finally sit not far from me And although theres no pudding.. I consider my deduction successful.
Creepy? Kind of..how do I know her preference, easy.. observation helps and I just keen to observe her.

Giving her my phone? I know it's kind of stupid right? But, after high school ended, I never heard of her anymore. or see her.. i heard they moved somewhere but that's all i know. I guess that why I'm so desperate to get in contact again.
And..I guess I never get out of love with her.

She's different. Way too different. Her smile, her attitude. She didn't like the others. She never stood up but I always noticed her.
She helped me with all the ridiculous forms on day one of school.
She helped me bringing my things to school studio a few times.
She helped me with maths when I got 9/100 and she got 98. I remember that we always found our way with each other eventhough the school so big.
Than when I and my group debuted and become famous. Suddenly, I have always surrounded by people, especially girls. Suddenly I have less time at school with all the practices, shows, concerts but that day.

Flashbacks
I'm totally tired after the final concerts before we start with new album again and at 3am I went to this place, late night stall selling food until dawn. When finally sits outside the dukbokki stall I saw someone familiar engrossed with her book. That's her and only then I remember about school. I talked with her until the sun rises but I left hurriedly before someone recognized me. I saw her everday at school and suddenly I realize I like her once the school over.

She never changed towards me. From the start, then and now.. she act nonchalantly before I'm no one..and even after I famous and now become the most eligible bachelor, gold and diamond boy. She's never look at my status.  She's always see the real me. Are you idiot? remember that time when i endlessly tried to call my phone and I cheekily smile to my manager and my fellow members. They mocked me but what? Am I crazy calling my own phone? She didn't answer my first call but then she answered my 3rd call, She tell me she unable to open my phone because it's locked, I'm really an idiot..but its worked..  we go out as a friend for around a year before i finally worked on my courage to confess to her. Thats after my friends warned me to kick my and i afraid she snatched from me, she's popular okay..

Encore stage and she still not here. I know that i'm look so sad and still trying to be happy for the sake of our fans but my inside, screaming for her. I miss her so much. She said she will come as her work permitted. Ive been jealous with youngbae and hyo rin and I need her now.The concert curtains closed, the stage darkened when we finally emerged to the back stage.

               
"Good job baby!"

"Good job ji!!"

She was here.. I heard people clapping and whistling but i can only see her. Still in her uniform but no hat, she smile sweetly towards me. I run to her and hug her tight. Her smells always soothe me and I felt tiredness leave my body. I kissed her temple and whisper my feelings to her..


I love you, my lady Park Bom.