Fin

Dim the Lights

Sehun can't hide the blush that taints his cheeks when Joonmyeon brushes his hair to the side and smiles lovingly. He bits his lip and tries to stifle the smile that's threatening to burst but it only ends up with a throbbing lip and a guffawing Chanyeol that keeps hitting Baekhyun beside him. 

"Stop laughing, I can't hear!" Kyungsoo throws a pillow across the table and it hits Chanyeol right in the face, effectively shutting the giant up. 

Sehun pouts, curling his legs up onto the couch and hugging them to his chest. 

Joonmyeon scoots a little closer, touches a little more skin, and rests his arm around Sehun's broad shoulders. 

The thumping of Sehun's heart in his ears is louder than the screams from the television. 

 

Kicking his legs in the air, Sehun flips through his Chinese practice book, mumbling words and and reading the same phrase over and over again. His entire body is draped over the width of the bed, feet hanging off the edge with the blankets piled under him. 

Joonmyeon comes out of the shower, shirtless with water dripping from his hair, towel wrapped around his waist. 

Sehun stops practicing his pronounciation, jaw slack as he watches beads of water glide down his hyung's toned body. 

"Sehunnie, close your mouth. You'll attract flies."

Sehun flushes, ears burning with embarrassment as he flips onto his back and holds his book into the air. "You look good," he mutters. 

"Thanks." Joonmyeon steals a quick kiss on the maknae's forehead before he goes to rummage through the closet for clothes. 

Sehun's forehead tingles where Joonmyeon's lips made contact with the skin. He his lips and places the practice book on his chest, inhaling and exhaling deeply. His cheeks are red, he's one hundred percent sure. Joonmyeon never ceases to be able to do that to him. Joonmyeon is the only one who can make his heart palpitate the way it does and Joonmyeon is the only one who can make that pretty red hue dust Sehun's cheeks and ears. 

"Scoot." 

Sehun turns his body so he's laying the correct way, feet no longer hanging off the edge. He turns onto his side and pretends to practice as Joonmyeon lies down beside him. 

"How's it going? Need help?" 

Sehun makes a noise akin to a mouse's squeak when Joonmyeon wraps an arm around Sehun's slim waist and pulls him back into his chest. Sehun can feel the cold emanating from Joonmyeon's skin, still slightly wet from the shower. Joonmyeon's soft, warm lips on his neck aren't helping him concentrate on getting an answer either. 

"Answer me, Sehunah." 

Joonmyeon's hand rests on Sehun's side, fingers tapping and lightly pinching the sensitive skin there. Sehun wiggles around, not comfortable with the teasing touches, but not really wanting Joonmyeon to stop touching him either. 

"Hyung, help me please." Sehun turns, holding the book between them and pushing it into the leader's chest. "I don't understand it." 

Suho's face is beautiful under bright lights and a mask of make-up, but Sehun finds bare-faced Joon-hyung more stunning. His eyes are softer, skin a slightly more golden hue, and his lips are a pink piece of perfection. Sehun especially loves Joonmyeon-hyung's lips when they're attached to his in the comforting darkness of their room under the sheets that keep them close. 

"Okay." Joonmyeon sits up, picking up the practice book and flicking through the pages. "Which part?"

"All of it?" Sehun whispers meekly. He sits up as well, but hides his face with the blanket. "I needed your help but I didn't want to bother you." 

"Oh, Sehun, you can come to hyung any time you need, okay?" Joonmyeon's warm hands wrap around Sehun's neck and squeezes softly, reassuringly. 

"Hmm." Sehun leans into the touch, pulling the blanket away from his face and holding it to his chest instead. He moves his entire body closer to Joonmyeon, his bare arm rubbing against the soft fabric of Joonmyeon's sweater. He buries his feet under the blanket as well, tangling his legs with Joonmyeon's and wiggling his toes on the elder's calf. "Teach me," he commands. 

Sehun finds that he really can't concentrate when Joonmyeon is sitting so close and looking so nice. The words Joonmyeon teaches him go in one ear and out the other. The only thing on his mind is Joonmyeon-hyung, Joonmyeon-hyung, Joonmyeon-hyung.

"Sehunnie."

"Yea?"

"Are you listening to me?"

Sehun blushes, knowing that he was caught staring. Joonmyeon's eyes crinkle, lips forming a smile.  Sehun's cheeks are pinched affectionately and he whines. "You look too good. The book is boring compared to you." 

Joonmyeon laughs, hand resting on Sehun's thigh, thumb rubbing circles.

"Do you want to go to bed?"

"Not yet," Sehun says. "I wanna stay up a little longer." But when the words leave his lips, a yawn emerges, causing Joonmyeon to shake his head in amusement.

"Let's go to bed, you big baby. It's past your bedtime." The practice book is dropped onto the carpeted floor, landing with a dull thud. 

"I don't have a bedtime, hyung!" Sehun protests. He leans over Joonmyeon's lap to reach for the book on the floor and yells in protest when a sharp slap is given to his . "Hey!" 

Joonmyeon smirks. "The others are sleeping. Just because you're up later than you should be doens't mean you can yell, Sehunah." He slides off the bed and doesn't say a word as he rearranges the blanket. "Don't take all the blanket again. I have to wrestle with you in your sleep to take it back but you end up tangled in it again. Why do you even do that?" 

"Are you really asking the baby of the group that?" Sehun mocks. "I'm the baby, I need warmth." Sehun flops backwards and pulls the fuzzy material from Joonmyeon's grasp. "Mine!" 

"Hun, let me fix it."

A hand on his shoulder and a firmer than normal squeeze tells Sehun enough. He unwraps himself from the blanket and watches as the elder stands up to spread the blanket over the entire bed. The maknae curls up into a ball when Joonmyeon lifts the blanket, sending bursts of cold air into Sehun's previously incubated body. When Joonmyeon goes under the blanket as well, Sehun latches onto him like a leech, snuggling his face into Joonmyeon's chest and closing his eyes. Joonmyeon smells distictively Joonmyeon, citrus-y shampoo with a manly scent what was just special. Sehun feels comfortable like this, with hyung's heart beating in his ears and warm arms wrapping around his body and pulling him closer. 

"Don't snore tonight." 

Sehun frowns, pulling away and staring back at Joonmyeon with a pout on his lips. "I don't snore," he protests. 

"Do too. In the middle of the night when I get up to go to the bathroom. You snore so loud I can hear you over the sound of the toilet flushing." 

Sehun's ears burn a bright red, cheeks on fire. Humiliation is all that he feels because he's sure that Joonmyeon wouldn't just make something up like that. "No," he says. "I don't." 

"Uh, huh. Sure you don't." Joonmyeon bops Sehun's nose with a finger. "I'll record it for you if you want proof." 

"No!" Sehun whines. He shakes his head, features scrunching up with displeasure. "I don't need proof, I know I don't snore." He burrows his face into Joonmyeon's chest again, arms snaking around the other's middle to hide his face even more. "I don't snore," he repeats. His voice is muffled this time, but Joonmyeon has heard enough of the younger's whining and mumbles to understand what he's saying. 

"Okay, okay. Turn off the lights." 

"Why me?" 

"Cause you're a big baby and need exercise." 

"Cause you're a big baby and need exercise," Sehun mimicks. He makes a face and sticks out his tongue while jumping off the bed when Joonmyeon raises a hand to slap him again. "You can't touch me grandpa." 

Joonmyeon shakes his head, kicking the blanket to the foot of the bed as he leans back with his fingers clasped behind his head. "Make it darker." 

Sehun turns the dial. 

"Darker...a little more....there you go. I like this." 

Sehun feels pride when Joonmyeon adds in, "good boy," afterwards. 

"Now come here." 

Sehun doesn't hesitate when hyung waves him over and jumps into the elder's arms. He rolls to face Joonmyeon and giggles softly when Joonmyeon's hands slip under his shirt and press against his spine. He scoots closer, feet sliding under the blanket and fingers latching onto Joonmyeon's sweater. "Good night, hyung." 

"Good night my big baby." 


Took me 45 minutes to write. Pretty proud of this. Too many SeHo feels. Now to sleep to wake up early and do homework tomorrow.