1/1

Jaehyung's Idiocy That Brings Luck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonpil is going to kill Jaehyung. Who the cares that Jaehyung is older than him by 2 years. In fact, he should probably stop calling him hyung. Because someone who sets him up on a blind date with someone who is one hour late (and probably not coming) does Not deserve that title. Only Junhyeok hyung deserves that title since he treats Wonpil with care and kisses his cheeks all the time. So, yes, Jaehyung is a total arse compared to the lovely, lovely Junhyeok hyung.


“Sir, are you ready to order?”

, he thinks. The waitress has been asking him every 15 minutes if he is ready to order and he is probably going to get kicked out of the restaurant for making the line of the people who are waiting to be dined longer. God, he should really kill Jaehyung.

“Um, can you wait for a little longer? Someone I'm waiting for is still not here,” he replies, a sheepish smile accompanying his answer. He feels his face heats up when he feels the pitiful eyes of other people around him. These people has obviously never been stood up before. God, he really wants to kill Jaehyung.

“Of course, sir,” the waitress replies, a forced smile on her face before she walks away from his table. She's probably going to come again after 5 minutes. Now he wonders how and where he's going to kill Jaehyung. Preferably in his dorm where he lives with Younghyun so that he won't be found.

Wonpil is mulling over why the hell did his date stood him up this is the second time this ever happened, he's not even ugly, he's the handsomest in their group of friends and the fact that he actually put his outfit to consideration (not that he doesn't all the time. You have to look good all the time after to keep up the “Handsomest” reputation after all) and it's wasted on waiting for a ing jerk and was about to stand up and tell the stone-faced waitress that he's gonna go, he's a ing loser and his date stood him up when someone slides in the seat in front of him, leaving him rooted to his chair.

“Baby, I'm so sorry I'm late, traffic is so crazy these days!” the person exclaims loudly, attracting the attention of the people that gave him the pitiful looks earlier, who are now giving him supportive smiles, before adding quietly, “hey I'm Dowoon, just go with it, yeah? Whoever didn't bother to show up is a total .”

Wonpil stares at this so-called Dowoon who is now waving his hand, calling for the waitress whose face brightens at the sight of a guy he is waiting for. Is this guy's name even Dowoon? What if he is a e? He doesn't look like it, fairly young too, probably younger than Wonpil, his hair is red, for 's sake, but with the way society is these days you never really know. What if he's a psychopath?

“Babe, what do you want to order?” Dowoon asks, a genuine smile on his feature and Wonpil is immediately taken aback by the contradiction of his childlike face and his deep voice. It's like it's not even Dowoon's voice. He's attractive as hell. Hell, can be consider as the second handsomest if he's with his group of friends (next to Wonpil, of course). He coughs. He is probably staring.

“I-I'll have what you're having,” Wonpil replies, blushing when his voice cracks. “And water.”

“That'll be two, then,” Dowoon replies, shutting the menu, shooting the now flustered waitress a smile before handing the menu. God, the waitress' face was hard as a rock the whole one hour Wonpil has been in the restaurant and Dowoon has only been here for barely 15 minutes and he manages to colour the waitress' pale cheeks. Not that Wonpil wants to. He's bent as hell. It's just insulting super insulting to a guy who is supposedly the Handsomest of all.

“So, a blind date went wrong, I suppose?” Dowoon asks.

At the mention of the blind date he's supposed to be in, the rage and frustration earlier come back again. “God, yes. My stupid friend set me up. What was he even thinking? You have any idea how to kill someone without getting arrested for murder? God, I must be really ptiful for you to do this,” Wonpil replies, playing with the hem of his shirt, instead of look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter