Chapter 1

Noticing You

 

It's always been this way. Watching him from afar, admiring his sharp features and loving smile. All your life, you've loved Sehun. You confessed to him one day only to get harshly rejected. You weren't mad at him, but rather at yourself for not being good enough to be loved. Other students would tease you for loving someone that would never expect you. Today Sehun was in the dance studio practicing for the talent show. He was dancing to Exo's Baby Don't Cry, one of your favorite songs. You watched him effortlessly fly around the room and smiled. Then when you were about to turn back you heard a thud. Sehun was on the floor yelping for help. You quickly ran in and asked, "Gwenchana?" 

 

 

"My leg hurts. I can't move it." 

You quickly called the ambulance that came soon after. Turns out Sehun had broke his leg and would wear a cast for the next couple of weeks. He was disappointed. You could see it all over his face that he wanted to be able to dance. You decided to take care of Sehun until he fully healed. Surprisingly, he didn't object on that, but instead felt happy. To be honest, Sehun never hated you. It's just that to protect his reputation, he didn't want to hang around people like you. The next day when you two went to school, gasps were heard from everywhere. The Queenkas showed anger and jealousy towards you that made nervous. Sehun noticed how you were uncomfortable squeezed your hand and said, " Don't mind them, they're just jealous. I'll protect you."

When Sehun said that you started to blush and your heart beat increased. He smiled when he saw that. You two attended your classes that day and did the same for the next couple of weeks. Finally, Sehun had fully healed and that meant that you wouldn't have to help him anymore. You didn't want to leave him. You two developed a bond that was practically unbreakable. You tried to avoid him so he wouldn't speak to you. Sehun noticed your strange actions and decided to confront you. "Miyeon-ah, why are you avoiding me?"

You were on the verge of tears when he asked you that. "I don't want to leave you Sehun-a."

"Why would you say that? Why are you leaving?"

"Since you're fully healed I would think that I shouldn't hang around you anymore." And then you turned around letting your tears flow down you face.

You felt a pair of hands on your wrist and you got turned around and pulled into a hug." Pabo. Don't you get it? I've fallen for you. I want you to stay, please."

You looked at him and said, " What did you say?"

"I love you, Miyeon." 

You couldn't believe what you had just heard. Oh Sehun had just confessed to you. Sehun smiled as he wiped away your tears. 

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

                                                                        A few weeks later.....

The whole school had heard of your relationship and accepted it. Today was the talent show that everyone has been anticipating for. Sehun would perform last today so you texted him.

Fighting oppa! ❤️

He saw your text and replied

Gomawo Miyeon-ah 😄

After what seemed like endless performances Sehun came out. The music started and he gracefully danced across the stage, earning cheers from the crowd. After he finished, he gave you a wink and mouthed, "Meet me in the back." You went to the back of the school and saw Sehun standing there with a bouquet of roses. He handed them to you and you smiled. "You were great today oppa." And gave him your biggest smile.

He then looked at you and smiled and said, " Thank you for being mine Miyeon-ah. You are truly my greatest gift that I have been given."

"Thank you for noticing me oppa."

He pulled you in and gave you a hug and whispered, "I love you."

 

 

 

Thank you for reading this short one shot! I hope you enjoyed it!