Tao Hates Pizza

Lazy Day

It was a lazy day for Tao and his adorable boyfriend, Sehun. They promised each other that they wouldn't plan to do anything on Saturday. They were just going to watch movies and sit on the couch all day long. Sehun put a frozen pizza in the oven for lunch  while Tao went outside to quickly grab the mail. It was a very cold day outside and it even started to snow around 11 in the morning. Tao turned the fire place on after getting back inside and snuggled into his boyfriend under the blanket. Tao puts his ice cold fingers under Sehun's  shirt, on his stomach. Sehun shrieked and kicked Tao off of the couch. He landed with a thud. He scowled at his boyfriend who was still sitting on the couch. The younger curled further into his blanket and stuck his tongue out at the boy on the floor. Tao retaliated by grabbing Sehun's ankles and pulling him onto the floor. The blanket got twisted around his legs and he was unable to remove himself from his boyfriends grasp. Tao took the opportunity to sit on Sehun's stomach and hold him down. Tao had an evil glint in his eyes and Sehun was scared. 

"Don't do it, Tao!" Sehun warned. Tao didnt listen and he dug his fingers into Sehun's sides and the younger bursted out in laughter. Tao didn't stop even when the other had tears rolling down his cheeks from laughing so hard. 

"Stop, stop! I'm sorry I pushed you!" Sehun screamed. After hearing the apology, Tao stopped tickling him, but didn't get off of him. He leaned down and pressed their lips together. Sehun put his arms around Tao's neck and pulled him down to further press their bodies together. They stayed like that for quite some time until Tao had to pull away in order to breathe. Then Tao whisperd, "I love you."

Sehun didn't answer back but Tao could tell that he felt the same way just by looking into his eyes. Tao leaned in again for a much more passionate kiss. Sehun nibbled on his boyfriends lower lip.  Tao opened his mouth and let their tongues slide together. The older slipped his hands under Sehun's shirt once again, but this time instead of a shriek, Sehun let out a moan. Sehun arched his back to feel more of Tao's muscled body. The Chinese boy trailed kisses down the pliant boys neck who was still underneath him. He reached a sensitive spot near Sehun's collar bone and a mark that caused him to whimper in pleasure. Just as Tao was about to slip his hands past past the waistband of Sehun sweats the timer for the pizza in the oven went off. Both of them groaned in frustration. Tao had never hated pizza so much in his life. 

"Can't we just leave it?" Tao whined. "We can just order pizza if it burns. Besides...... I'd rather eat you instead." Tao said as he his lips and looked at the boy beneath him. 

"No, Tao! Thats a waste of food. There are children in Africa that don't ever get enough to eat so we will not let that pizza get ruined!" and with that Sehun pushed his boyfriend off of him and went to pull the pizza out of the oven. While Sehun was cutting the pizza, Tao came up behind him and wrapped his arms around him. Sehun could feel Tao breathing into his ear, practically panting. 

"Looks delicious." Tao said and then he bit Sehun's ear which made the younger gasp. Sehun had a vague feeling that Tao wasn't talking about the pizzza that looked delicious.

"Tao...." Sehun whimpered as Tao's touch sent shivers down his spine. "Tao, we can finish this after we eat." Tao huffed in annoyance but complied to his boyfriends wishes. They Grey's Anatomy while they were eating. Sehun took his time eating his three slices of pizza and eventually forgot about his promise that he made earlier. Sehun got up to put his dishes away. He put his half drank coke in the fridge and closed the door. 

All of a sudden his back was slammed against the fridge, not hard enough to hurt though. Tao growled into his ear, "Don't think that your going to back on your promise that you made earlier, kitten."

Sehun gulped and his eyes widened in fear and excitement.

Well, so much for a lazy day, Sehun thought.