Final

Your Smile

Kim Jiwon, also known as Bobby, is the most popular guy at school. He is tall, attractive and cool, possessing low husky y voice. But he can be cute and bubbly with his small eyes and bunny teeth at the same time. He is supportive to everyone, yes playful and cheerful. He is mostly beamed with the brightest smile. However, this doesn't mean you can mess with him. He shows his wild animal instinct when something is beyond his tolerance. You might not be able to deny that his wild side is also from the top list that every girl in school falls for him.

One day, a boy named Kim Hanbin was transferred to their school and was detined to attend the same class as Jiwon. Once he entered the class, the class became silent. Every person's eyes were fixed on the new boy who is standing in front of the class with a bold expression. With just one look, it is easy to assume that this guy is complete opposite to Jiwon. With which look? His cold look! He is not very tall but handsome. Handsome to the point that got Jiwon's attention at first sight.

He just introduced his name and that's all he said. He didn't even mention where he came from. Classmates were not very satisfied with his cold attitude. When you are introduced as a new comer to a class, a smile is at least you can do for your soon to be friends, right? Hanbin didn't offer anything close to that. He just then took a seat at where the homeroom teacher pointed him to sit, which is 2 rolls and a seat in front of Jiwon's.

Everything was normal(thought it was in Jiwon's mind) until one particular day. The day Jiwon was absent from school. The next day Jiwon attended the class, almost everyone in his room is talking about how Hanbin looks cure when he smiles and how his deep dimples flourishes his beautiful smile perfect.

"The heck?" Jiwon frowned and turned to his friend, "Have you guys lost you mind? Or everyone has lost their memories?"

Chanhyuk turned to him and asked, "What do you mean, Jiwon?"

"I swear not a single one here has seen this guy's smile!" Jiwon pointed at Hanbin's direction and whispered.

Chanhyuk chuckled and retorted, "Until yesterday, Jiwon. Just to remind you that you were absent. When we did P.E yesterday, a girl clumsily tripped over him. He couldn't help but smiled wide seeing the girl fallen on her kneels. then he gave out his hand to the girl to help her get up and why she shyly said thanks, he smiled again and nodded." And Chanhyuk continued with amusement, "Bam! All've gone wild dude. All kill.... His smile is all kill I swear. All girl at the scene were squealing like there's no tomorrow... tsk! This guys is something. His smile is just too intoxicating, you know?"

Jiwon raised his eyebrows and pretended to puke, "I didn't believe when Leehi said that you're erted gay. But now I must agree with her."

Jiwon received a smack in his head from Chanhyuk and they both laughed, "You guys are just making a fuss because we had never seen his smile and you all got to see it yesterday. It makes his not-so-exceptional smile exclusive. I'm sure. Also, girls do talk big, huh?" defended Jiwon. Would you believe this well-known guy here has dated no girl? Yeah. He never ever had any relationship with anyone. He just has many female friends who want to date with him. He didn't really have interest in any of them. Since he became friends with many girls, he also came to know about their annoying facts. Most annoying thing for Jiwon is "Women talk big. They make a mountain out of a molehill."

"No, Jiwon! You've gotta believe me this time. Kim Hanbin's smile is no joke at all!" affirmed Chanhyuk but Jiwon just rolled his eyes.

Several days has passed but the topic of Hanbin's killer smiles is getting chaotic and Hanbin is becoming popular. What is more, Hanbin is now even lebelled as  "Jiwon's one and only rival", "Hanbin, the 2nd most popular guy", "Bobby must watch his crown already", and blah blah.... This is getting out of hand. He doesn't like the fact that everybody is talking about Hanbin. He feels awfully jealous. Believe me, that jealous is not what you are thinking right now.

Jiwon is starting to feel complicated. He cannot deny that Hanbin drew his attention since Day-1. Not because he could predict his famous smile, but because of the he-also-doesn't-know reason. He's been watching him days after days. He had no idea why he do so.... Every little gesture Hanbin makes is interesting for Jiwon. He can see every little things he does from his seat. He has also found that Hanbin is crazy for Mickey Mouse despite his cold look. Hanbin listens to hip-hop songs and he tends to nod his head along with the music whenever he loses his consciousness that he's in class. Hanbin won't really pay attention to every lecture and he has the habit of forgetting to do homework. Hanbin loves ice-cream and sometimes even skips his lunch and eats Choco-cone. Jiwon thought how come he didn't get to see this guy's rare precious smile when he is aware of Hanbin more than anyone else. In fact, Jiwon was jealous when Chanhyuk told him how charming Hanbin's smile is. He wish he was the only one who sees his smile. More importantly, he still can't give correct answer to himself why he is jealous!

Jiwon is now at the gate of the school as he watches the rain drops. He didn't bring the umbrella today. He sighs as he ruffles his hair.

"Hey!" and a tap on his shoulder. Jiwon turns around to look at the figure and he's a bit surprised to see Hanbin, standing behind him with an umrella.

"Wanna walk to the bus-stop together?......uh...... my umbrella is big enough for two persons, you know...?" Hanbin doesn't really look into Jiwon's eyes when he offered a walk. He seems nervous instead and Jiwon can see through his eyes.

Jiwon chuckles, "I think you're cute." Hanbin lifts his head up with a blush and stares at Jiwon in shock.

Jiwon mentally hits his head and says, "Kim Jiwon, what did you just say?????" Before Jiwon finds words to defend himself, Hanbin gives Jiwon the brightest smile. That's when Jiwon's heart stops for a moment before beating again with rapid loud thumps that his chest hurts a little.

"Thanks!" says Hanbin with never leaving smile on his face. "Lets go!" Hanbin grabs Jiwon's hand and pulls him into his umbrella. Jiwon is the one who is blushing now. Hanbin is holding his hand and Jiwon doesn't want to let go of it. Just then he has proper answer..... He likes Hanbin..... from the very first moment Hanbin enters the class.

"Hanbin," Jiwon calls out and Hanbin turns his head to him. Jiwon pauses for a second then continues, "Never show such smile to anyone other than me." Jiwon doesn't really know what he is doing anymore. Like Hanbin should care what he says. But to his surprise, Hanbin replies with a smile, a blush and a shy nod, "Okay... You'll be the only one."

Jiwon thoughs lingers on Hanbin's reply as he walks along with the latter one. Does Hanbin know what he means when he said not to show his smile to anyone but him? Or does Hanbin knows his feelings for him? Or is Hanbin is too oblivous and naive to understand the underlying meaning of what he said?..... but when the way Hanbin replies to him appears in his eyes again, he is assured that Hanbin knows what he is saying.....