Final

Cuddling

Title: Cuddling

Characters/Couple: Jinguji Yuta/Kitagawa Ryoha

Summary: In which Jinguji Yuta wants to cuddle with his girlfriend, Kitagawa Ryoha, but she is away. And she decides to surprise him when she's back.


Jinguji Yuta was doing his summer homework, and like most high school students he dreaded it. Yuta didn't mind doing his summer homework if he was doing it with his girlfriend, Kitagawa Ryoha, but his girlfriend was currently away on a short trip with her family. But what he wanted to do the most was to cuddle with his girlfriend.

Yuta and Ryoha's first week of summer vacation started off with extra summer classes for students who needed it as well as club sessions. The remaining length of summer vacation was free for the students to enjoy and to finish their summer homework. It was nearly the end of their second week of summer vacation.

Yuta missed her and he texted her every night to ask about her day. But instead of replying to Yuta's messages, Ryoha usually gave Yuta a call on LINE instead. This made Yuta a lot happier as he could hear his girlfriend's angelic voice.

"How was your day?" Asked Ryoha.

"The usual, mom nagged at me to finish my summer homework so that I have more time to play when you come back." Sighed Yuta, who was currently lying on his bed.

Ryoha giggled, "But that's true, I've already finished my summer homework. So if you finish yours, we'll have time to play when I return."

"When are you coming back though? I really want to cuddle with you." Asked Yuta, accidentally blurting out his true feelings.

Ryoha fell quiet on the other line which made Yuta scared about Ryoha's reply. Yuta thought that Ryoha would find him creepy even though they have cuddled before. But to his relief and surprise, Ryoha soon burst into giggles, partly because Ryoha rarely burst into giggles and he was still confused about her reaction. Ryoha was more of the reserved type of girl and she always smiled her best real smile whenever she was with Yuta. Yuta was also the only person who could make Ryoha burst into giggles. To make things short, Ryoha only revealed her true emotions to Yuta. Ryoha only smiled her best smile, pouted and acted her full out tsundere personality in front of Yuta and he was the only one who could make her like this.

"I miss you too Yuta. I'll be back in three days. I'll see you then." Said Ryoha.

Yuta smiled, "I miss you too, Ryoha."

Ryoha chuckled and she let out a yawn much to Yuta's amusement.

"Goodnight, Ryoha."

"Goodnight, Yuta."

Both Yuta and Ryoha didn't cut the call as they both got into bed with the other hearing the sound of bed linens being pulled, in their respective rooms. Both Yuta and Ryoha soon fell asleep to each other's breathing.


The next morning...

Yuta groaned when he felt his cheek being poked. Yuta tossed and turned  for a few seconds before he opened his eyes. Yuta had to blink several times to double confirm if it was really who he thought he saw in front of him. In front of Yuta, was his girlfriend, Kitagawa Ryoha, dressed in a blue floral pattern sundress with a sunhat and her favourite rattan bag.

"Is it really you?" Asked Yuta, before pinching himself.

Ryoha giggled when Yuta let out an ouch at the pinch.

"Yes, it's me." Said Ryoha.

"But I thought that you were only coming back in three days?" Asked Yuta.

"I actually came back yesterday and your mother called my mother two days ago about how you were talking in your sleep about me and my mother told me. So, I thought that I surprise you today." Said Ryoha.

Yuta paused and he became embarrassed when he realised that his mother heard about him talking about Ryoha in his sleep. Ryoha chuckled at his reaction and pinched his cheeks.

"Your parents are out for the day and they asked me to take care of you." Said Ryoha.

"And to make sure that you finish your summer homework." Added Ryoha.

"Doing summer homework won't be such a pain anymore, now that you are here." Said Yuta.

Ryoha laughed and pulled Yuta out of bed. Ryoha helped Yuta make his bed while he went to shower. Ryoha picked up her boyfriend's backpack and brought it downstairs. Ryoha has already made breakfast, she came about an hour ago and Yuta's parents let her into the house before they left. Ryoha gently pecked Yuta's cheek when he joined her in the kitchen.

"Good morning, Ryoha."

"Good morning, Yuta."

Yuta and Ryoha sat down to eat their breakfast which was the pancakes which Ryoha had prepared. Yuta cut a piece of pancake and popped it into his mouth and a smile immediately broke onto his face.

"It's delicious." Said Yuta.

Yuta cut another piece of pancake and fed it to Ryoha. Ryoha ate the pancake before feeding Yuta a piece of her pancake.

After breakfast, Yuta and Ryoha settled themselves on the couch doing Yuta's summer homework, even though Yuta would rather be cuddling with Ryoha.

"Yuta! Are you listening to me?" Asked Ryoha, when she noticed Yuta spacing out.

Yuta blinked before nodding absentmindedly and Ryoha smacked his head in annoyance. Yuta grinned sheepishly before turning his attention back to his summer homework.

Both Yuta and Ryoha were students with good grades and school performances. Yuta was a basketball player on the school's boys’ team while Ryoha was on the girls' badminton team. Both of them studied hard and well for their grades as well as to balance their sports training.

Ryoha pinched Yuta again to get him to snap out from his gaze of staring at her. Yuta let out another ouch with was returned with a satisfied look from Ryoha.

"Yuta, this is your last piece of summer homework. Finish this piece of homework properly then we can hang out." Said Ryoha.

Yuta nodded and went back to doing his summer homework while Ryoha watched him. It wasn't before long that Yuta finished his summer homework and he cheered loudly. Ryoha shook her head as Yuta packed up his things into his school bag and he headed upstairs to leave it in his room.

Ryoha sat on the sofa hugging a pillow while she waited for Yuta to come down from his room. Ryoha quickly frowned when the pillow was suddenly taken out of her arms. Ryoha turned to Yuta who simply grinned. Yuta slipped his arms around Ryoha's waist and he pulled her closer to him. Ryoha was surprised by the action but she snuggled into Yuta's chest contentedly.

"This is much better." Murmured Yuta.

Ryoha laughed, "Well, it is nice to cuddle once in a while."

"I love you, Ryoha."

"I love you too, Yuta."

Yuta smiled before he gently pressed his lips against Ryoha's for a soft kiss. Ryoha was surprised but she soon settled into the kiss and she started kissing him back. Yuta and Ryoha soon broke the kiss with a smile, and the couple returned to cuddling on the couch.