Final

Finger in' Good

Key wasn't quite sure if he'd just woken up in some sort of parallel universe. Normally, or at least in his normal life, Onew didn't go strutting around the dorm in simple panda pajama pants, no shirt, and one giant white clump of hair stuck over his left eyebrow. Just yesterday he had been curious as to why Minho left in a hurry once Key announced that he'd be staying in their old dorm for a few days, in favour of escaping the loneliness of his own apartment whilst his dogs were away on a 'luxury dog spa trip'. But it occurred to his sleepy, caffeine deprived mind right there and then that Minho escaped because Onew was undoubtedly...crazy.

Key hummed, the noise low and slightly hoarse considering he had just woken up. The door frame was cold against his bare arm, but he continued to lean against it and observe his crazy friend. Only when Onew got on all fours did Key decide it best to announce his presence.

"Yah, what are you doing?"

And if that wasn't perfect timing then Key didn't know what was. The silence of the dorm was evident; not even the usual low buzz of the television or the loud humming of voices could be heard. So when Key's raspy morning voice flooded the space of the sitting room it was (in Onew's defense) quite inevitable that the poor leader would hit his head on the underside of the coffee table.

Onew wiggled out from under the table and grinned, unfazed by the growing bump on his head. The lone white eyebrow peeled off of his eyebrow, a small 'ah' sounding before a failed attempt to catch it resulted in him almost poking his eye out. He grinned up at Key once again, rubbing at his bed hair sheepishly.

"Morning!"

And that was way too loud and way too chirpy for an early morning Key. It was always an admirable thing of Onew's, to be so alive at such an early time of day. Even though it'd often take a good while to wake him up, he'd spring awake in no time at all. Key was definitely the opposite. He had no function over his brain or his mouth and often rambled about useless stuff during his tired-like state. Amusing, but often gave Jonghyun too much blackmailing material for his comfort. One time he even managed to spill the entirety of his dream to the members when they had stayed in the dorm together. Still to this day they'd send messages to him when they were bored and about it. He a nodded in acknowledgement, smiling slightly at the goofiness of his leader.

When his arm started to tingle with numbness Key pushed off of his resting place, walking towards the kitchen to grab himself some water. He stifled a yawn. "Why are you even down there anyway?"

As promised Onew was still perched on his on the floor. He looked towards the kitchen and held out his hand to show the furry prop. "I'm looking for the other one, it definitely disappeared!"

Sometimes Key wondered if he really was the eldest, because Onew often made the most childish of sulking faces, rivaling Taemin and igniting the 'mother hen' within him. "But why do you even have them?" he questioned, holding out his glass of water so Onew could take a sip, a little more awake now.

Maybe asking that wasn't such a good idea because as soon as Onew jumped up, smile wide and eyes gleaming, Key knew he was in for a long morning.


***


"So let me get this straight... you're dressing up as who for Halloween?" Key asked, cutting an apple in half and handing one piece to Onew.

Onew grabbed the apple with glee, now dressed in a ridiculous white coat, two of those embarrassing eyebrows pasted to his forehead along with an even whiter triangular beard. "It's Colonel Sanders, see!" And he dug into the pocket of his pants before flashing a poster in the way of Key's vision. "The KFC guy!"

Key inspected the old familiar face on the poster, glancing once to look at Onew's impressive take on the man. "But," he started after leaning back into the kitchen chair, his half of the apple still untouched, "that's unfair, I was going to be Ronald!"

"The McDonalds guy?" Onew blinked, lost in his own thought for a good few seconds. "That's okay, we'll go wearing couple costumes!" And Key spluttered at that, flustered at wearing c​ouple costumes​ w​ith his embarrassing leader. But watching how happy the idea of it made Onew he suddenly didn't want to demand that the other go find a new costume, and instead just quietly sat there, a faint blush on his cheeks.


***


Key sank down into the water happily, enjoying the feel of the pleasant heat against his skin. A quiet bath was long overdue it seemed.

He hummed the lyrics to his current favourite song, the shower cap on his head shifting every time he swayed his head to the beat. Wiggling his toes in comfort Key smiled; Comme Des and Garcons are probably enjoying their baths too, just like Daddy. ​​ He thought back to h​ow stubborn Garcons was about going on the trip in the first place, but realised with a fond laugh that it'd be him that would be most reluctant to come back in the end. Key missed his pups, but it was nice to enjoy a bath without worrying about them peeing on his clothes while he was gone. It was peaceful, just what he needed after such a busy schedule.

Bubbles stuck to his skin like glue, the scent of rose oil and grass suffocating yet still strangely pleasant to Key. Music played in his head, lights dimmed and eyes heavy with blissful content. Perfect relaxation.

Is what he could have hoped for.

Onew's voice rang through the dorm like a bulldozer destroying a flimsy old building. The shriek of Key's name made the person in question sigh. He forgot that peace and relaxation were two nonexistent terms in this dorm, especially with Onew around. He didn't get much of a chance to protest the intrusion of his peaceful bubble though, because seconds after he finally regained his hearing the bathroom door swung open, Colonel Sanders holding a box of chicken proudly, as if it was the most prized trophy in the world.

"It arrived," Onew dreamily sighed, a dopey smile on his face, completely unfazed by the soaped up and wet Key in the bathtub, paralyzed with embarrassment.

"Y-Yah!" Key cried, flailing his arms so much so that water seeped through his already askew shower cap, tipping over the sides of the tub and soaking Onew's most treasured chicken slippers. Onew was unfazed though, wafting the box of chicken in the air and wiggling his hips. Key grabbed the small bottle of oil and threw it at him. "Idiot! Don't surprise me like that! And-" he continued, gathering left over bubbles to cover his flushed skin and...intimate areas, "why did you even order that? You look ridiculous in that too, take it off!"

After finally noticing that Key was actually bathing, Onew covered his eyes, careful not to drop his precious chicken. "My bad!" he laughed, inching backwards towards the door, "but I was hungry and wanted to see if they'd give me a discount for dressing like their master."

Key resisted the urge to shake his head at the strangeness of his leader, instead opting to scold him for not ordering McDonald's when he specifically said that he wanted to use some things as props for the party later that night.

"But wouldn't the food go bad if you waited until later to eat it?" Onew then questioned, creasing his giant white eyebrows and not even bothering to shield his eyes away from the form in front of him. It wasn't until Key had the decency to order him out of the bathroom (we'll talk afterwards, he mentioned) that Onew finally left, giving him room to breathe out his embarrassment. He was also annoyed, because he didn't want to eat KFC. Maybe another day, but definitely not today. Key wanted to take photo's of him in his costume eating McDonalds and post it on his instagram, but now that plan was ruined.


Key was just really a giant baby, and didn't even care about hiding the fact that he was sulking. A drama queen as he was, he'd definitely not eat any of that chicken Onew ordered. His night was ruined; the party was ruined, the outfit was ruined, his whole plan of being witty and funny was ruined. Of course he was just being melodramatic, but he didn't care at all in that moment.

He would DEFINITELY not eat any of that chicken.


***


Onew his lips, at the sight of all the delicious chunks of juicy, fatty chicken. Key definitely didn't hear that.

And then he picked a piece and stared at it, biting the corner of his lip in greedy need. Nope, Key definitely didn't notice that.

The smallest of bites, but a healthy stream of savory juice dripped out from his mouth, trailing down the expanse of his chin until he managed to grab at it with his tongue. Key's heart pounded and his cheeks flushed. He definitely wasn't staring.

Once he had taken the last of the tender pieces of meat off the bone a strong, tanned finger came to rest at his mouth, gently pushing past his lips until his tongue could easily the finger clean. Key's own tongue dipped out just a little to wet his drying lips. But he'd tell you that again, he really wasn't staring.

Onew tilted his head back, just a little, to bask in the glory of such sweet food. He was finally free of the costumer, dressed in a simple shirt and jeans. Key didn't follow the movement of his adams apple, or see the stray pool of juice traveling down his neck, threatening to carry on forever. And really, it wasn't Key's fault when he suddenly found himself moving away from his position by the wall to where Onew was sitting on the couch. It wasn't Key's fault when he leant over the older boy, whose neck was still leant back, taunting Key. Neither was it his fault when his tongue came out to up the expanse of the others' neck, enjoying the combined taste of chicken and Onew.

Key's tongue had come all the way up to rest at the side of his mouth, a low hum sounding from deep within his throat. Onew's sharp intake of breath had long since been lost to the world, replaced by a short but fatally sweet gasp of...something. Something wanton and dirty and everything that made Key's hairs stand on end.

It was Onew who moved first. A shaky movement of the head before they were both staring at each other, watching something shift in both the air and in their faces. And when they both looked down at each others' lips, firm and slick with the residue of chicken and saliva, it wasn't really their fault that their faces flushed and their bodies reacted in such a way that made it incredibly difficult not to just...touch themselves.

An action that failed to register, Key caressed the side of Onew's arm. A mixture of goosebumps and heated tingles followed suit, until Onew could feel the hand of Key's resting over his own. Both still barely even able to comprehend the situation, but not really wanting to stop whatever the 'situation' was. And when Key brought their hands up until he was face to face with the fingers that had previously handled the chicken, he tried to persuade himself that he just wanted to taste whatever Onew was enjoying so much. But when a wanton moan escaped Onew's parted mouth after Key's tongue came out to lap at his fingers, he finally gave into the idea that really, he just wanted to taste Onew.


A/N: I ask that you forgive my terrible writing ;; I really wanted to write this well, but it seemed it just...flopped. I will edit it later (after I've slept haha) since I wrote this fairly quickly. I'm not too happy with this, but I wanted to share it as soon as possible because Onkey really went all out today! Thank you for taking the time to read, as usual!!