I will NEVER forget your birthday.

Be Right Back

Normal POV

Key cuddled himself in Jonghyun's embrace as both the Kims lay in bed together.

"Wake up you sleepyhead.",Jonghyun teased Key as he pulled Key deeper into his embrace. Crushing the small framed male with love.

"I would if you weren't hugging me so tightly.",Key muttered as he showed Jonghyun one of his killer pout.

"Do you know what day today is?",Key asked with a huge grin plastered on his  face. His look of anticipation quickly fell into disappointment as Jonghyun replied with a nonchalant "23rd September. Why?"

Crest fallen, Key tore his gaze away and pushed himself out of Jonghyun's embrace. He sat up,legs huddled close to his body, and sulked.

"Key~~'',Jonghyun called out as he tried to gain some attention from Key. Only to fail as expected.

"Ki-bummie~~'',Jonghyun tried again. This time with a cheekier voice.

"Hmph...", Key snorted in response.

 

Key's POV

How dare he he forget my birthday...Pfft..He doesnt deserve my gaze or my time or my everything!! I grunted angrily at him. 'Hmph...' , as he tried to catch my attention."

" Aww, come on Key~Dont make me do this.", Jonghyun warned as his tone got sterner. Pffft...Who cares about you... Lalala~~I didnt hear anything. Lala~~La?

I felt a hand grip my arm and the force pulled me backwards. Forcing me to face him. Before i could throw him any insults for tugging my arm forcefully. His lips came crushing down onto mine. He bit on my lower lip, it for a few times before making a forceful entrance into my mouth. His warm tongue fought with mine for dominance as we entangle ourselves in our bodies. I eventually gave up and allowed him to full access into my mouth. His tongue lashed out immediately after our mini war, savoring every part of my mouth. I moaned in delight and was in ecstasy when he stopped and broke the kiss. Shocked and unpleased, I stared at him.

" I wouldnt want to tire out the birthday boy on his big day, wouldnt i? ", Jonghyun said as he gave me a swoonable smirk.

Jonghyun's POV

I gave Key my signature smirk before giving him a small peck on his pinkish cheeks.

" Go get ready for breakfast.", i told him before leaving him alone in our room to prepare himself.

I went to the kitchen and got some eggs and ham out from the fridge. I the stove, cracking a few eggs while waiting for the pan to heat up. A sequel of sizzles came from the pan when i  poured the beaten eggs into it. The dorm was silent, and the only sounds came from he frying pan and the sound of running water from the toilet that Key is in. I scooped up the cooked eggs from the pan and placed the ham in.

"Whats that lovely smell?', Key said as he wandered into the kitchen.

"Honey Chicken Ham, your favourite.", i told him.

" I will go get the milk and croissants.",Key notified me as i served the cooked ham on a plate. Key had already placed the utensils on the table and had gace each of us a full glass of milk and some croissants when i placed the egg and ham on the table.

"I will eat it well~~", we said in unison before digging into our meals.

"Wheres everyone?", Key asked as he ate his ham.

"They left early for the schedules, oh and they left their present in the dance studio. Go check it out after your finish your food.", I said while i slowly munched thru my food.

" How many boxes are there?"

"In the dance studio i mean."

" Onew-hyung, Minho, Taemin. 3 in total. I checked them this morning before i woke you up."

"Oh really?Last time i checked, there are 5 members in SHINee.Not 4."

"Your point?"

"You owe me my present."

"Well..., i am planning to go retrieve it after breakfast.", i said to Key after much thought.

" Dont worry, your birthday wont be forgotten.", I told Key with a reassuring smile.

"As a matter of fact, i am leaving now to go get your present.", i announced.

"Hopefully it will be a good surprise.", i added on.

I cant wait to see Key's reaction. Lets just hope that everything goes according to plan.

"While you make yourself scram, i am going to open up my presents.", Key announced as he cleared away our plates.

Key's POV

"Sure. Give me a call if you need anything. I'll be right back." His voice echoed in my mind while he gave me a short yet fulfilling kiss.

"Bye~~'', I whispered back.