Chapter 24

Heart Rules The Head
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The water in the shore was quite calm. The mellow music is playing. Everyone are wearing those sweetest and congratulating smile. Flowers are decorated in the side of the aisle. The sand that touch my feet was relaxing.

There she is, at the end of the aisle. Wearing the same white gownof her taste, like the white gown I wear. 

She is smiling those beautiful smile that never fail to mesmerize me. Though she show her sweetest smile, her eyes are betraying her. Because at far I can see the aura of her nervousness through her eyes.

I am feeling the same way she did I think. Step by step is suffocating me. I can't understand what I am feeling right now. Seems emotions are mixing all over me. I know that Yoona and I are married in paper already, but this wedding is kind of different than the signing and little program we had back in New York.

My father was beside me, he is walking me to Yoona's arm. I can say that he is really my father because he can sense ny nervousness.

"You are lucky honey"
Dad mumbled, I just nodded. I feel him tighten his arm to me. I know what he means.

 


Yoona offer her arms which I accepted, and hook my arms. I smile to her, but tears are starting to form. Dad smile to Yoona, and let go of my arms.

"Continue what my ex-wife and I did for Jessica."
Dad told Yoona.

Yoona nodded and shook dad's hands.
Daddy kiss me on cheeks and move on his place.

I look at my wife. She smile to me. 
"I want this day to be the most memorable day of your life."

"I love you Yoona"

"I love you more than you know Jessica Jung."
Yoona says and give me her beautiful smile.

 

 

 

 

The people are eating silently on their place. I was sitting beside my wife. She give me a piece of cake.

"You are really beautiful honey"
Yoona told me and kiss me.

"Eherm.. Do we disturbing the newly married couple?"

We both look where the vouce came from. It was Tiffany and Sooyoung.

"Not really buddy"
Yoona told Sooyoung 

"I never know that I will met you again after a year in your wedding day Yoong."
Sooyoung patted the back of my wife as she hug Yoona.

Yoona smile to her.
"You didn't show yourself, busying yourself to we don't know what."
Yoona says withher naughty smile.

"Hey are you hiding something?"
Tiffany acting mad.

"Yes, I hide, not just something but special."
Sooyoung says to Tiffany 

"What can that be?"
Tiffany asked

Sooyoung wrap her arms to Tiffany's waist.
"I think we just need to get somewhere private for my wife to k ow."
Sooyoung says and wifgle her brow. Yoona and I smile to the too. They left.

 

 

 


Third Person POV

"Good Evening to the guests, friends and family of the newly married couple. This night is something special for the two woman we have here. So for the program to start. Let us call those persons who are near on our couple's heart."
The Host introduced.


Jessica's father walk to the stage.
Hyukjae Jung was in the satge speaking for a message to his lovely daughter.

Jessica and Yoona are sirting at the center.

Hyukjae smile to Yoona and Jessica.
"Good evening. I am tha kful to those guest who came. To our friends, thank you. 
I am not good on this to be honest, but you know I will try my best. [people laugh] 
When my first daugh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter